Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:46 am
Dragon Tails
Lunar Star Angel
domokun Where'd everyone go? crying

That's what I've been asking myself

*Hugglez* Tis okay, *pats you on your head* They'll come 3nodding . Just stay positive xD!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:39 pm
There. I know you guys have been making an effort to write longer posts, so I have made a strong (albeit painfull) effort to shorten mine. You're doing well.

And I just wanted to say thankyou Neeve for your effort. The post was fine and carried the story along beautifully. Thats exactly what I was hoping to see.

~Ace  

AceGreyManx
Crew

Lego Sex
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:36 pm
Just a general post, if you see a spelling mistake or grammar error in my post feel free to change it, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:45 pm
Lusa, please DO NOT use asterix. It's been put in the rules. If you want to show that a statement is a thought then you should italics it. e.g.

Quote:
Interesting, he thought.

Also, call me crazy, but how on earth does weather powers relate to making a mud monster? Especially one that looks alike to a normal person (this is what I've gathered from your post).

Lastly I just wanted to point out that having someone go off into the rain to sing doesn't move the story along. That's exactly the kind of Mary-Sueish behaviour we should try to avoid. Because, frankly, no one cares if Ameko is off singing somewhere. As you might've noticed, we're all much more focused on the story at hand.

Please, don't get offended. I'm just trying to help you improve your writing, and consequently, the story as a whole.

~Ace  

AceGreyManx
Crew

ziadon2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:08 pm
Well...im gonna have to be avoiding the computer again...my gf's finally coming into town more and my friends are trying to start fights with me cuz im goin out with her...cuz apparently they dont like her very much...my one friend has learned to accept it...after he hit me with the soda he gave me ...but thats another story >>then my Gf's friend is mad at me for no reason...and its just gotten into a worse hell then when it began with...so i have to go deal with my other friends...then my mom's having breakdowns every 10 minutes and my dads just going crazy...plus i just started school.... so i guess ill seeya when i have time to get on  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:31 pm
ziadon2
Well...im gonna have to be avoiding the computer again...my gf's finally coming into town more and my friends are trying to start fights with me cuz im goin out with her...cuz apparently they dont like her very much...my one friend has learned to accept it...after he hit me with the soda he gave me ...but thats another story >>then my Gf's friend is mad at me for no reason...and its just gotten into a worse hell then when it began with...so i have to go deal with my other friends...then my mom's having breakdowns every 10 minutes and my dads just going crazy...plus i just started school.... so i guess ill seeya when i have time to get on

Geez, well good luck with all of that, we'll hope to see you again soon, or whenever you get on gaia.  

Lego Sex
Vice Captain

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:00 pm
AceGreyManx
Lusa, please DO NOT use asterix. It's been put in the rules. If you want to show that a statement is a thought then you should italics it. e.g.

Quote:
Interesting, he thought.

Also, call me crazy, but how on earth does weather powers relate to making a mud monster? Especially one that looks alike to a normal person (this is what I've gathered from your post).

Lastly I just wanted to point out that having someone go off into the rain to sing doesn't move the story along. That's exactly the kind of Mary-Sueish behaviour we should try to avoid. Because, frankly, no one cares if Ameko is off singing somewhere. As you might've noticed, we're all much more focused on the story at hand.

Please, don't get offended. I'm just trying to help you improve your writing, and consequently, the story as a whole.

~Ace

Alrighty, thankies for the help 3nodding !!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:29 am
Where the hell has everyone gone??? scream  

Lego Sex
Vice Captain

NeEvIlWeEvIl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:38 pm
AceGreyManx
There. I know you guys have been making an effort to write longer posts, so I have made a strong (albeit painfull) effort to shorten mine. You're doing well.

And I just wanted to say thankyou Neeve for your effort. The post was fine and carried the story along beautifully. Thats exactly what I was hoping to see.

~Ace

Thanks a lot Ace! I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while. Life definately got in the way! Posting again and I can't wait till the story moves along some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:04 am
May I just say Thankyou to Ziodon and Daralis. I have my reasons.  

Dragon Tails

ziadon2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:35 am
my apologies for not being on...but my gf's friends are starting s**t with me and i dont think my gf is gunna be my gf for much longer...and im probably going to end up becoming the laughing stock of the whole town because i refuse to fight some pathetic half wit who thinks he is better than me in every way because he plays football and is tall...but i will try to post more...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:43 pm
AHHH!!!! where is everyone crying your all like gone...  

ziadon2

ziadon2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:26 pm
alright seriously its been over 10 days now >_> WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I dont like being a lone crying *huddles in corner rocking back and forth chanting "must go to happy place where people post in their RP's or atleast speak to one another"*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:11 am
GAH! where have you all gone? the RP like died :O MURDER who killed it who is the murderer ninja k im done with that...now onto more important matters...PLZ POST crying ok well i gots to go to da doc. so i will cya all later...or not  

ziadon2

Number3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces