Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorp Ession

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:16 pm
Yes I am here however I am very busy with school I mean VERY BUSY so I lurk this Guild alot. I read about what going on but I rarley have time have time to post in the rp. I am trying to make more time but between Volunteer service((140 hours manadatory for graduation. All Students.))
ALL Honor classes. ((All Manadtory Honor or above.))
Plus keeping up my religious obligations.
I been very short for time. Sorry I'll try to post more.

Oh and I also feel like I have nothing to really contribute to the rp at the moment it kind of seems like a little click type thing and I kind of don't want to impose myself on some one else.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:20 pm
*Salutes*Captain Felix Blackwood Reporting(and always have been reporting stare )For duty.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:27 pm
((*waved to Scorp* feel free to impose on me at any time...I may be busy but I love helping people in rps....*returned Felix's salute* the message was not really directed towards you, but I did not want you to feel left out and as crew you had the right to see...good to have you around though...as always..*grinned*))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:29 pm
*stares at felix and pokes his forehead* You know, your weird.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:31 pm
*quickly shook her head* he's not weird...at least I think he's ok....he's got a sence of humor I can understand half the time....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:39 pm
He's gots Envy's sense of humor...I have a disturbing, sadistic, slightly perverted sense of humor...*long pause* NOO!!! That sounds like Envy! I refuse to be like Envy in any way, shape, form, or personality!!!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:41 pm
*she paused for a moment, and then fell over laughing, trying to stop but not being able to*....but...you are not like that at all....so don't worry about it...I love your descriptions however....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:50 pm
.....that's not funny....*goes ands kills zombies and stuff on ragnarok* Damn spell isn't working! Envenom hardly works, though I'm helpful sometimes since I can use detoxify to clear people of posion. yes I can't spell right now..  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:53 pm
*she waved her hand* that's fine...but I was serious..you are not anything like Envy, so don't worry about it....*she decided ragnarok was far too dangrous for her, requiring real world skills she lacked*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:58 pm
Oh no ragnarok is really easy you just need to kow where to go for your level and what monsters to attack and when to run away! *being mobbed my zombies and bats* Also it helps not to waste your potions, and have someone around who can heal you...*looks and notices my thief is dead* NOO!!!! Someone bring her back! Bring her back! yeah just little advice to myself...  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:58 pm
I'm wondering if I shoulda choose Maes Hughes to RP and not Roy.......I cant wait till someone RP's Wrath....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:00 pm
*she looked at Ragnarok's description by Fire and smiled* I rest my case...ragnarok might be too much for me when I am tired...and my million literate rps take up most of my time anyway when I have free time....*wished she could help Fire's theif character now, and strongly tempted to play Wrath if she ever had time*  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:06 pm
I don't like Wrath, and we need a hughes... I can see my person, of course she couldn't hurt him he has a family... UNLIKE THAT *beep*ing ENVY!!! *goes and tries to kill Envy* YOu no good *beeping noises go off for about five minutes* I'll *beep*ing kill you! I like beeps  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:06 pm
Almost forgot...Riza Elizabeth Hawkeye is My other Avatar too...So no Banny her either K?  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:09 pm
yep I know that. *nods and sighs*  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff