Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Castle of Storm's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seck_r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:53 pm
"I have no problem with it if you dont. Nothing could take longer then the time it took to find you..." He kept his eyes on Juriath. "I say try it" He finishes as he walks up beside Juriath. "Couldn't hurt right?..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:04 pm
"Yeah. It couldn't."

He summoned up his storm magic. The crystal necklace around his neck began to glow. The Symbol of Storm's inside of it, growed and a other symbol appeared on the balcony.

"I need you to step in the middle of the symbol, for my powers to work and hope to get your wings back. Also I need you to place a drop of blood in the middle too. I need the blood of my brothe to make the spell to work."

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:20 am
"only a drop?" He said with a smirk. He walks into the center of the symbol, faced towards Juriath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:20 pm
Uriah stood just inside the door then closed it with a last shiver. Mobius gave a little shiver as well and she rubbed him down with her hands, "Not the most friendly is he?" She asked him.

No. Mobius replied bluntly in her mind.

She rubbed his velvety nose, "If you're uncomfortable we'll leave..." She offered.

No, he did not seem to be of any harm to you, just cold. He replied nuzzling her hair.

Uriah sighed and sat on the floor near Mobius's feet and waited.

DarkScarlettVixen

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:23 pm
Juriath smiled back at his brother.

"Yes only a drop."

The symbol started to glow again and a magic barrier went up inside of it. He looked at his brother.

"The spell will begin when your blood drop lands in the center of the symbol."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Kairu pulls out his sword from inside his robe and holds it to his hand. He grips the blade tightly aginced his pam, his fingers turning white with the strain of strenth. He suddenly jerks the sword down and out of his hand...Taking a look at his hand he saw a bloody gash (sp?) in it. None of the blood had dripped yet. He lifted up his sword stright up into the air, seeing blood on it from his hand, he threw it up and when it came back down he cought it, blade pointed downwards. a drop of blood slid down the blade and, at the point it stoped...then slowly it fell to the floor. Directly in the center of the symbol the blood hit but did not splatter...

((sorry. got bored. ... i felt like typing xp 3nodding ))  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:51 pm
(( Did ya? I never noticed. xp ))

Once the blood had reached the center the whole magical barrier glowed and his storm magic started up. Bolts of Lightening started to go around the barrier, but never hitting Kairu. The two stubs on Kairu's back started to glow and expand, outline the wings. Juriath was chanting his magic, remembering the spell he learnt. Soon, his crystal necklace glowed as well and it started to make a wind, causing the barrier to go around in circles. Meanwhile, the bolts of lightening joined up into chains, and they started to flow through Kairu's old wing stubs, making his vampire wings. He knew that he was causing his brother pain but, it will be worth it.

It was almost complete, and then Juriath bit his arm to get his blood. He needed it to finished the spell. He flicked his arm, and the blood went into the barrier. It joined with the lightening and it flowed to his brother's new wings. The barrier flashed a huge light and it dissappeared. He did it. He looked at his brother and seen his vampire wings expand outwards.

"I did it...", he said and fell to one knee. The bite mark on his arm was still bleeding.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:56 pm
Kairu looked over his shoulder to see the wings...not that he needed too. He could feel the weight of them but also the lightness of them. He smiled as he fell foward to his hands and knees, blood from his hand splattering the floor. He took a breath and looked to his brother who was on one knee. "You alright, brother?" He said in a strained voice... He never realized that physical or mental pain that came with that. But his brother had done it... but hurt himself? ...Kairu remained unsure of what to make of the situtation. He didn't witness anything like that in his life...His head fell back down to look at the floor..."You've gotten stronger..."  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:02 pm
Somehow he sensed what his brother was thinking.

"Yea. I'm alright. It just caused alot of physical and magicial pain. I knew that the spell would cause alot of mana, but I knew that it would be worth it because you would have your wings back.."

The then fell backwards hitting his back on the balcony floor.

"Yea I have.. And I know you have too. I can feel it now for some reason."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:04 pm
He tried to stand but was unable, instead he used up his last energy to fall and land on his stomach... his eyes focused on his brother. Blood and blood... Maybe that spell did more then heal my wings...Maybe we are connected with the fuse of blood...  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:10 pm
"Maybe. I can't remember. I'll look it up tomorrow."

He looked up into the sky and he sensed that another storm was coming toward the castle.

"I'm going to go lay down and regain my stength. Why don't you do see if that girl has come in the castle, because its going to rain again soon."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:18 pm
Kairu looked out and noticed the storm...His brother must be tired not to control it. "Yes brother. I'll be back later on..." With that Kairu turned towards the door with his robe flicking. He walked out and down to the main hall. When he entered he seen the man from before as well as the girl from outside. He walked up to the girl and gave a small bow. "Welcome to the castle of storms." He strightened up to look her in the eye. His vampire wings had ripped through his robe durning the recreation of them... He felt uncomfortable with them flung behind him. To him it seemed kind of taunting. So he wrapped them around him, like a shield but also like another cloke.  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:25 pm
He finally had the strength to get up and walk into his room. He flopped down onto is bed, on his stomach, and he let it wings spread out. He felt some of his mana return but not enough. He took off his shirt and he laid back down. He soon started to fall alseep and he started to dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:43 am
Uriah looked him over from her spot on the floor, she didn't say anything for the longest time, starting with his face and moving down, not missing the uncomfortable shift of his wings she moved down to his feet then her eyes flickered up to his face and she gave him a brilliant smile and rose in one graceful, fluid motion and dropped a perfect curtsie, "Thank you, my Lord." She replied, "I didn't mean to intrude if you were doing something." Her senses had picked up the workings of magic, his wings had been healed she stopped herself from smiling again, smothering it she watched him, meeting his eyes and holding them.  

DarkScarlettVixen

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:25 am
He smiled back at her, more of a plesentry then out of happyness. He didn't know what to make of this girl. "You didn't intrude... I just never knew what to do." His eyes looked away to the floor off to the side. "I'm not exactly use to conversations or being around other creatures...." He looked back at her. "... But you seemed upset that i walked off and i wanted to apologize.."  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff