Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The American Military Guild
N. Korea missle testing, asking for war? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:42 pm
i don't get it. should the dong end with an le?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:12 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
What he said. But on a lighter note, have you ever bought anything with a little sticker that says "made in Korea?" Usually those products suck and dont work. That tells you a couple things about their special [in more ways than one] Taepodong(sp?) missle. I mean come on... launching a trancontinental missle to America on the 4th? Thats asking for an atomic butt paddling.

you must remember that our first attempts at making spacecraft didnt do too well, either. and for a first attempt (keep in mind that this was supposed to be a test run) it wasnt bad at all.

however, i do think that its kind of funny how the last syllable in their missile's name is "dong".
It wasnt smart for them to "test" a 3 stage missle in our direction on the damn 4th.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:18 pm
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
What he said. But on a lighter note, have you ever bought anything with a little sticker that says "made in Korea?" Usually those products suck and dont work. That tells you a couple things about their special [in more ways than one] Taepodong(sp?) missle. I mean come on... launching a trancontinental missle to America on the 4th? Thats asking for an atomic butt paddling.

you must remember that our first attempts at making spacecraft didnt do too well, either. and for a first attempt (keep in mind that this was supposed to be a test run) it wasnt bad at all.

however, i do think that its kind of funny how the last syllable in their missile's name is "dong".
It wasnt smart for them to "test" a 3 stage missle in our direction on the damn 4th.

i realize that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:10 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

i realize that.
They did it on purpose they are attempting to send a message that hey theyre here and they mean buisness....and frankly with the way the countrys become we might have to listen...  

a_lost_boy

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:22 pm
a_lost_boy
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

i realize that.
They did it on purpose they are attempting to send a message that hey theyre here and they mean buisness....and frankly with the way the countrys become we might have to listen...
We already knew they meant business beleive me, they wouldnt waste a 3-stage rocket like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:17 pm
but now, we have a better chance of shooting the missles into oblivion, what with the new defense system tests proving it.

and isn't it ironic that you shoot down missles with missles?  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:32 pm
Capt. Confusticus
but now, we have a better chance of shooting the missles into oblivion, what with the new defense system tests proving it.

and isn't it ironic that you shoot down missles with missles?

like i said in the other thread, missiles are being used for everything now...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:42 pm
i wish korea would just... dissapear...  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:06 pm
well, they have survived past the age of communism, it might take a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:48 am
what's ironic, is that i just rented mercenaries: playground of destruction. it owns my life now. but anyway, it deals the the nk armie having a coup against the president guy...and they have nukes, and then the chineses, russian mafia, un, and sk come too...  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:01 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:38 pm
not much more to say, really...  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:16 pm
delorted!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:08 pm
hot damn, the n. koreans are gonna test the big one. this is very BAD!!!!!  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Marxs22

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:35 am
They did.  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items