Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
So, there we go... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am leaving.
  Bye!
View Results

Arcanium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:01 pm
reno_ffvII
Princess_Dragonfly
I hate stereotypes, but what I hate even more is stupid kids trying to be a stereotype they're not! Like a girl who just out of the blue starts wearing black clothes and says she's goth because she listens to Evanescence. Or some guy who gets a stupid haircut and paints his fingernails black and says he's emo, even if his life really is allright!
There's some people on gaia that are like that too, just check how many wannabes enter the arena in a "goth", "emo", or "punk" av...! Trust me, I know punks, and there is not a ******** punk item on Gaia! Yes, even the ones that have punk in their name!
Oh, and Cat, plz don't leave... We all love you very much and I'm sure everyone in this guild will try to make you feel better. <3
thats tru...but i kinda always thought that all this stereotyping s**t started in america...no offence guys...i know you're all americanos and stuff but thats just my opinion and now im gonna shut up. sweatdrop

hehe, I think it did. But I'm no expert so I could be wrong...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:38 pm
I agree with Dragonfly. I know I should just ignore stupid things, but man, it does get on my nerves sometimes.  

KoRnfucius

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:07 pm
reno_ffvII
Princess_Dragonfly
I hate stereotypes, but what I hate even more is stupid kids trying to be a stereotype they're not! Like a girl who just out of the blue starts wearing black clothes and says she's goth because she listens to Evanescence. Or some guy who gets a stupid haircut and paints his fingernails black and says he's emo, even if his life really is allright!
There's some people on gaia that are like that too, just check how many wannabes enter the arena in a "goth", "emo", or "punk" av...! Trust me, I know punks, and there is not a ******** punk item on Gaia! Yes, even the ones that have punk in their name!
Oh, and Cat, plz don't leave... We all love you very much and I'm sure everyone in this guild will try to make you feel better. <3
thats tru...but i kinda always thought that all this stereotyping s**t started in america...no offence guys...i know you're all americanos and stuff but thats just my opinion and now im gonna shut up. sweatdrop

I am actually Canadian lolol. Canada is very different in some points. I think sereotyping around here is not as bad as in the USA  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:09 pm
KoRnfucius
I agree with Dragonfly. I know I should just ignore stupid things, but man, it does get on my nerves sometimes.

Me too! Sometimes I just think about how good it would feel to kick those people, lol. Just a little kick!  

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:11 pm
Princess_Dragonfly
KoRnfucius

Me too! Sometimes I just think about how good it would feel to kick those people, lol. Just a little kick!

xd I know how you feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:43 am
Princess_Dragonfly
reno_ffvII
Princess_Dragonfly

I am actually Canadian lolol. Canada is very different in some points. I think sereotyping around here is not as bad as in the USA
lol. oh crap now ive forgotten what i was gonna say...oh wait..yea why do people stereotype themselves and stuff? when the americano's FIRST did it us british lot(well the others excluding me and some of the people i know) heard about it and started copying. i mean there's loads of people who like people to see them as goths..  

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:15 pm
Jakalope Rules
Princess_Dragonfly
KoRnfucius

xd I know how you feel.
Right? I wanna smack 'em on the head with a frying pan. Knock some sense in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:19 pm
KoRnfucius
Jakalope Rules
Princess_Dragonfly
KoRnfucius

xd I know how you feel.
Right? I wanna smack 'em on the head with a frying pan. Knock some sense in there.

That or just plain knock them out so you dont have to hear them any more rofl

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:51 am
Jakalope Rules
KoRnfucius
Jakalope Rules
Princess_Dragonfly
KoRnfucius

xd I know how you feel.

That or just plain knock them out so you dont have to hear them any more rofl
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:56 pm
God, we're evil.  

KoRnfucius

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:30 pm
Or just fed up with sterio types and their mindless followers... ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 pm
Guys, there's something I need to tell you.
. Yes this is ment to be funny.
I'm Emo!!!!!! *tear* gonk  

Arcanium

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Arcanium
Guys, there's something I need to tell you.
. Yes this is ment to be funny.
I'm Emo!!!!!! *tear* gonk

gonk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:55 pm
:: blink blink :: Ok, that was slightly funny, because I could picture some kid saying that to his parents as if confessing he was gay.  

KoRnfucius

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:23 pm
KoRnfucius
:: blink blink :: Ok, that was slightly funny, because I could picture some kid saying that to his parents as if confessing he was gay.

xd  
Spam Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces