Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:45 am
Eloqui
Toxicating Poison
Raine bumped her forehead on the door, busting the door open and tumbling forward. This is not what she had expected. She was what seemed like light years away from her school, there was no way to get back. Rubbing the tiny bruise, she observed her surroundings, the dormintory was HUGE. She stood up and made her way to the bed resting for awhile recapping everything that happened.

Danta dropped in a dormintory onto a soft bed. "What th-hell." He looked at his surroundings for a moment he laid back. "Wow, how long was that. I don't think I've ever been transferred out of a school that quick in my life!" He rested for a moment the got out of the bed. "Well suppose I ought to go find Raine again." He said to himself as he left the room.

As she laid on the king sized white sheets she sighed observing the black and white dorm. "Wow... splendid...." Raine remembered the old dorms in Kozimbo, sad to say they weren't as big. Whatever school they dropped in must have one rich founder. She rolled over emptying her bag. A small sword handle, a small flute, three books, gold, lots of it, fruit juice, fresh fruit, baked goods, and this, this wonderful.... She tried to remember what the wonderful food was called. This wonderful was it called a muffin.... yes ahh... thats it a muffin! Taking a bite of the small golden muffin, she smiled and began to eat. Her mind was kind of trailing off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:57 am
Toxicating Poison

As she laid on the king sized white sheets she sighed observing the black and white dorm. "Wow... splendid...." Raine remembered the old dorms in Kozimbo, sad to say they weren't as big. Whatever school they dropped in must have one rich founder. She rolled over emptying her bag. A small sword handle, a small flute, three books, gold, lots of it, fruit juice, fresh fruit, baked goods, and this, this wonderful.... She tried to remember what the wonderful food was called. This wonderful was it called a muffin.... yes ahh... thats it a muffin! Taking a bite of the small golden muffin, she smiled and began to eat. Her mind was kind of trailing off.

Dantalion wandered about the empty hallway honing in on Raine. Left, then a right, then through a door and there she was sitting on a bed happily munching away on a muffin. She looked so happy and innocent there. He walked over and sat beside her smiling fondly. Stroking her hair he spoke softly. "Hey there, you gonna share any of that?"  

Eloqui
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:19 am
Eloqui
Toxicating Poison

Dantalion wandered about the empty hallway honing in on Raine. Left, then a right, then through a door and there she was sitting on a bed happily munching away on a muffin. She looked so happy and innocent there. He walked over and sat beside her smiling fondly. Stroking her hair he spoke softly. "Hey there, you gonna share any of that?"

Nearly choking on sweet bran-muffin Raine sputtered. "Eck!" After setting down the muffin and turning around she saw that it was Dantalion and smiled. Leaping up, she hugged him, nearly tackling him on the bed. "Your safe! Danta your safe!" Nuzzling her head on his chest she smiled.

"Oh... you want some?" She reached into the paper bag of baked goods pulling out another. Releasing her tight grip around his waist she picked up the muffin and placed it on his lap.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:30 am
Nesiko
seagull123
He looked up at her and said "Oh hello." He got up and said "Sorry about that whole thing."
Smiled softly. "It quite all right." She looked up at him as he got up, her leg crossed over to infront of her leg.

He tried to smile but in a way he felt like something was holding him back from it. He rose his hand slowly and put it close to him so It wouldn't be as if he was intruding or if he was being too shy. "Hi my name is Pensuke."  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Eloqui
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:30 am
Toxicating Poison

Nearly choking on sweet bran-muffin Raine sputtered. "Eck!" After setting down the muffin and turning around she saw that it was Dantalion and smiled. Leaping up, she hugged him, nearly tackling him on the bed. "Your safe! Danta your safe!" Nuzzling her head on his chest she smiled.

"Oh... you want some?" She reached into the paper bag of baked goods pulling out another. Releasing her tight grip around his waist she picked up the muffin and placed it on his lap.

Smiling he took up the gift and put it too his mouth, it tasted good. Shame we did'nt get a chance to eat some of Azags falafel. He smiled even more at the thought of the spicy, exotic taste. "Cours I'm safe." He said once he had finished and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm practicaly hire to the underworld." He said humerously. "So... I don't suppose you have any idea where the hells we could be?" He said looking down at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:04 am
seagull123

He tried to smile but in a way he felt like something was holding him back from it. He rose his hand slowly and put it close to him so It wouldn't be as if he was intruding or if he was being too shy. "Hi my name is Pensuke."
"Ah, My name Is Christa." She took his hand into hers, then leaned down to plant a gentle kiss on it, holding his eyes. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She wondered who else was enrolled into this school. I wonder who is is enrolled in this place. I wonder if Raine is safe... She thought. Meh, yeah she's safe she got her self a boyfriend, lucky woman.

"Care to show me around?" A flirtatious smile slipped onto her face.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:25 am
Nesiko
seagull123

"Ah, My name Is Christa." She took his hand into hers, then leaned down to plant a gentle kiss on it, holding his eyes. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She wondered who else was enrolled into this school. I wonder who is is enrolled in this place. I wonder if Raine is safe... She thought. Meh, yeah she's safe she got her self a boyfriend, lucky woman.

"Care to show me around?" A flirtatious smile slipped onto her face.

"Umm sure." He was nervous since he didn't even know this girl and with all the crazies at the school he was kind of scared. He walked with her trying to show her every room he could and he ended by saying "And this is my room if you ever need anything just ask." He smiled hoping to get to know her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:33 am
Ah..." Smirked, then a sudden fron came to her lips disappeared before he could even realize she was there. Hmm...I could of swore I some one who looked like Raine..I might just be seeing things She was mostly the reason how she came to this messed up, worped up school. "Hmm I didn't know they hard dorms. Oh well." She shrugged, she was happy with the mansion she gotten her self.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:37 am
Pensuke wanted to get to the shooting range badly but he needed to get there fast Pensuke moved his pistol out from his back pocket and onto his finger "Well it was nice meeting you." He started to walk for the main entrance hoping he could make it to the shooting range for a couple of minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:07 am
She nodded, when he walked past her she gave him a squeeze just before he left. She walked out of the dormaory, stretched. She moved to a seculed lawn laid on the grass. She closed her eyes taking a light nap.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:12 am
Pensuke quickly felt it but didn't want to turn around and look for he had to make it. He made it in and bought some targets then he began to shoot and tried to amke it as hard as he could. Even though he tried to make it harder his bullets kept flying through the middle and one time it only looked like he shot three bullets.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:27 am
Leon sighed as he didn't see anything to do, started down into the basement knowing one place he liked to go where he could be alone. Walking down into the room, he steped on the stairs that were lighted up and slowly made his way down and sat on one of the stairs looking into the light, he sighed as he thought to himself.

It was quiet as he sat there wondering to himself about this whole school.

RooYooWolf
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:40 am
"Mmm that was a great lunch break." The ramen noodles stood no chance against her hunger and she sighed in delight. She looked up at the clock and looked at the time. "Oh my... I've got a health class in a few seconds." Grabbing her folder she walks down the hall, making an aray of turns until she reachs her health class. She walks in, early as usual, hoping her students would be there on time. Looking at the role book she reads off a few names.

"Nesiko Tomoe.... hmm exchange student... lovely... and lets see here, Fuji... uh huh... and Pensuke... Oh thats the fellow from this morning." She smiled and took a seat at her desk.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:47 am
Leon felt his eyes get heavy as he rested his head back against one of the stairs starting to fall asleep, something about the place always made him extremely tired and unable to want to do anything.

Fuji was actually in heavy breathing since he had to run to the health class, he almost missed it. He looked up seeing the nurse,"...She teachs?" He mummbled to himself fixing his long lavender hair. Looking around the room he wondered what in the world,'health' class could actually teach you that you can't just learn for yourself. He just hoped it wouldn't be a boring class, he prayed

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:51 am
((Sorry I was doing something)) Pensuke ran to class and opened the door and tried getting to his seat but he hit one of the student's feet on accident and flew and hit the wall. His head was spinning as he got up and walked towards his seat dazed and confused.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff