Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
NightWalker ( Now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:47 am
RooYooWolf
Cayne sulked as he paused looking as the girl left, he sighed, he almost fallowed her but guessed he should just leave her alone. With a sigh he walked to the table looking at Luie," She hates me huh?"A laugh started up from Luie as he moved his arms down and hugged Cayne, Cayne smiled and kissed the other pulling him close and tilting his head as he deeped it for a moment before pulling away as he realized the women would be back sooner or later. " Food." He smiled eatting some of it as he smiled," Why is she so mean to me?" Cayne pouted like a little child.

" Because...you have screwed up so far in everything you do around her?" He said as he shruged kissing Cayne's cheek," I still love you silly." He smiled. Cayne chuckled as he nuzzled the other's cheek before he went back to finishing up the dishs. He was done quickly putting them up and everything before he walked over to the table and smiled, if he had a tail it would have been wagging a drumb beat. He smiled as he sat next to Luie and started to eat a little happy he finially got some food." I thought vampires only drank blood." Luie said," Oh we need blood to live because our body doesn't produce it itself, so we have to take some to keep our system going, but we can eat normal food, anything that gives off energy you know?" He smiled softly. " I wonder when the girl will be back..." Luie said as he looked at Cayne." I dunno, I would go after her but I don't want my meal getting tooken away from me!" He laughed as he ate." SHe would probably throw a fit anyhoo if I came after her...she will come back..we have her stuff you know? And if she doesn't come back soon I will look for her okay?" Cayne smiled as he nuzzled close to Luie.

Haze as usual let her ignorance rush before her friendliness. "Don't bother worrying, its in the past. Come..." Haze could tell at that instant this woman was blind. Wisking her up she flung her onto Morrow's back and lead the way back to the house. Opening the door she walked in, Morrow's huge figure behind her. Luie and Cayne sat with open jaws as Morrow set her onto the couch, then returned to normal. Morrow sat at the foot of the couch, tired, and covered in blood. Haze was also covered in specks of blood as she shut the door behind her.

"I'm back... Luie, if you may, allow this person to stay here. I believe I'll have to shower again... And form the looks of it so will she." Grabbing her suit case she took it to the bathroom, finding a suit for the new arrival. Cayne still stood in shock, he was about to sit and eat.

"Ah, ah, ah, Cayne..." Removing her maid outfit quickly unzipping it, it fell to the floor. She grabbed a towel beside her suit case. Her small naked figure walked to the other female, undressing her as well. "Wash that outfit before you eat... your not done helping." Haze was half naked under the towel, picking up the girl and walking her to the bathroom with her. Morrow tagged beside her, ready for another bath.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:54 am
Akio slid through the crowd on his skateboard trying to make it to a restraunt for lunch. He didn't use the money that his mother gave him because he belived that he should earn his oney on his own. His skateboard silently rolled to a halt as he came near the restraunt and he easily kicked his skateboard up and he walked through the doors. He simply seated himself and grabbed a menu from someone else's table and he skimmed the pages. He was hungry but didn't have much money since he had been working on his new creation. He was making .7 bullets that gave off ultra violet light on the touching of an object. So far he had built his prototype but he needed more money to finish it.

The waiter came by and spoke to him and a rather polite tone "Good day sir what would you like?" Akio closed his menu and said "I would like the Tempura Udon." He gave his menu to the waiter and the waiter shuffled himself over to the kitchen. Akio looked at his glass of water and how the ice floated around. It was a rather slow day and he hoped that it would pick up soon. The waiter came back with his food and Akio ate happily but he still felt odd.

He payed for his meal and walked home because he wanted to kill some time. He made it home and began to work on his bullets yet again but he again fell asleep at his desk for he had been pulling all nighters all week long.

Ponder Bear
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:56 am
Cayne's jaw droped as he about cried," This is murder!!" He growled before sighing and taking the clothes, Luie smiled softly," I will make a plate for you Cayne, just put the clothes in the washer." He smiled softly as he watched Cayne walk off, he paused yelling," and stop walking around naked!! We aren't women!" Cayne whined. Luie just shook his head," I don't care, but I am sure you already know that..."He told Haze as he smiled softly before looking away to fix Cayne a plate of food.

Cayne quickly put the clothes in the washer and started it as he ran back to the cough and almost toppled Luie as he gave the other a big kiss before he hugged the other tightly and started to eat while he waited for the clothes to dry." Foooooooooood!" he smiled as he ate.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:01 am
Toxicating Poison
RooYooWolf
Cayne sulked as he paused looking as the girl left, he sighed, he almost fallowed her but guessed he should just leave her alone. With a sigh he walked to the table looking at Luie," She hates me huh?"A laugh started up from Luie as he moved his arms down and hugged Cayne, Cayne smiled and kissed the other pulling him close and tilting his head as he deeped it for a moment before pulling away as he realized the women would be back sooner or later. " Food." He smiled eatting some of it as he smiled," Why is she so mean to me?" Cayne pouted like a little child.

" Because...you have screwed up so far in everything you do around her?" He said as he shruged kissing Cayne's cheek," I still love you silly." He smiled. Cayne chuckled as he nuzzled the other's cheek before he went back to finishing up the dishs. He was done quickly putting them up and everything before he walked over to the table and smiled, if he had a tail it would have been wagging a drumb beat. He smiled as he sat next to Luie and started to eat a little happy he finially got some food." I thought vampires only drank blood." Luie said," Oh we need blood to live because our body doesn't produce it itself, so we have to take some to keep our system going, but we can eat normal food, anything that gives off energy you know?" He smiled softly. " I wonder when the girl will be back..." Luie said as he looked at Cayne." I dunno, I would go after her but I don't want my meal getting tooken away from me!" He laughed as he ate." SHe would probably throw a fit anyhoo if I came after her...she will come back..we have her stuff you know? And if she doesn't come back soon I will look for her okay?" Cayne smiled as he nuzzled close to Luie.

Haze as usual let her ignorance rush before her friendliness. "Don't bother worrying, its in the past. Come..." Haze could tell at that instant this woman was blind. Wisking her up she flung her onto Morrow's back and lead the way back to the house. Opening the door she walked in, Morrow's huge figure behind her. Luie and Cayne sat with open jaws as Morrow set her onto the couch, then returned to normal. Morrow sat at the foot of the couch, tired, and covered in blood. Haze was also covered in specks of blood as she shut the door behind her.

"I'm back... Luie, if you may, allow this person to stay here. I believe I'll have to shower again... And from the looks of it so will she." Grabbing her suit case she took it to the bathroom, finding a suit for the new arrival. Cayne still stood in shock, he was about to sit and eat.

"Ah, ah, ah, Cayne..." Removing her maid outfit quickly unzipping it, it fell to the floor. She grabbed a towel beside her suit case. Her small naked figure walked to the other female, undressing her as well. "Wash that outfit before you eat... your not done helping." Haze was half naked under the towel, picking up the girl and walking her to the bathroom with her. Morrow tagged beside her, ready for another bath.
Naked also in a matter of minutes, she blinked alot mostly. "I, erm, um.." She stuttered. Her ears, realized it's since of hearing as well as her sense of smell. She also realized food was set on the table which smelled awfully good. Foot felt the floor of the bathroom, "Where am I?" Even though she knew she was in a bathroom by the texture of the floor and the sense of feeling in the air. She didn't know as to what bathroom she was in. Cayne? Luie? Sounds like a french name She mused in her head. Slowly moved to sit on the toliet, she crossed her arms subconciously and nervously.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:06 am
RooYooWolf
Cayne's jaw droped as he about cried," This is murder!!" He growled before sighing and taking the clothes, Luie smiled softly," I will make a plate for you Cayne, just put the clothes in the washer." He smiled softly as he watched Cayne walk off, he paused yelling," and stop walking around naked!! We aren't women!" Cayne whined. Luie just shook his head," I don't care, but I am sure you already know that..."He told Haze as he smiled softly before looking away to fix Cayne a plate of food.

Cayne quickly put the clothes in the washer and started it as he ran back to the cough and almost toppled Luie as he gave the other a big kiss before he hugged the other tightly and started to eat while he waited for the clothes to dry." Foooooooooood!" he smiled as he ate.

"You were in for it back there.... you shouldn't be so nieve to walk around by yourself... especially in your condition." Haze turned on the bath water and placed the girl in carefully. Climbing in beside her, Morrow in her hands, she began cleaning the puppy again, enjoying the feel of the warm water.

"You really should be more careful..." Taking the time to scrub the wolf, she set him down to swinm again. Haze eased her way beside the girl, circling her till she was behind her. Taking the soap and a wet rag, she soaped the rag and began to clean the girl. She started back first, scrubbing along the small of her back to her shoulders. When she was done Haze wrapped her arms around her neck, scrubbing between her chest and down towards her thighs.

"Don't be offened by my actions." Haze sighed shaking her head. "I don't want you to move so much. It'll be fine.... besides that, you don't know wher the blood is on you." She stroked the other girls cheek, wiping a bit of blood off.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:07 am
He was awoken by a thump and he grabbed his Uzi and pointed it at the window. There was nothing there and he crept slowly towards the window and aimed his gun down. It was just a racoon jumping on his father's car. He was jumpy because he thought that vampire's might want to get him for making these bullets. He noticed that he fell asleep so he picked up where he last left off. He had the three prototype bullets and he fired one at the wall. His room was illuminated by ultra violet light and he shielded his eyes. He set down the other two prototypes and crawled into his bed and fell fast asleep.

In the morning he skipped breakfast and went straight to his friends workshop. He showed him how to make the bullets and they began to mass produce them. Akio stared at his wallet for it was empty except for his parent's money. He did something that he hoped that he would never and he gave him his parent's money but his bullets were complete and he had a large supply of them. He knew that slayers would want to get their hands on the little things but he worked for vampires and he thought that slayers are barbaric.

He set off with all of his bullets concealed and he waited until midnight and he wandered around the park hoping that some vampires would come. Not only did he need to test the bullets but he needed to sell them. He had his Uzi in his right hand and he walked slowly and acted oblivious but he listened to make sure that nothing could sneak up on him.

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:14 am
Toxicating Poison
RooYooWolf

"You were in for it back there.... you shouldn't be so nieve to walk around by yourself... especially in your condition." Haze turned on the bath water and placed the girl in carefully. Climbing in beside her, Morrow in her hands, she began cleaning the puppy again, enjoying the feel of the warm water.

"You really should be more careful..." Taking the time to scrub the wolf, she set him down to swinm again. Haze eased her way beside the girl, circling her till she was behind her. Taking the soap and a wet rag, she soaped the rag and began to clean the girl. She started back first, scrubbing along the small of her back to her shoulders. When she was done Haze wrapped her arms around her neck, scrubbing between her chest and down towards her thighs.

"Don't be offened by my actions." Haze sighed shaking her head. "I don't want you to move so much. It'll be fine.... besides that, you don't know wher the blood is on you." She stroked the other girls cheek, wiping a bit of blood off.
She nodded, she wasn't offended least little bit. She closed her eyes, let the warm water touch her and soft scrubbing from the rag against her body. Since she was getting little more comfortable. Her crimson hair, pressed against her back and some of it covered most of her large breasts. Even her bangs pressed against her face. "How much blood is on me?" She turned her head to the voice of the female. Even though she was blind, she never really experiance or as much someone helping her. "Who was that guy..." She tried to remeber her sense of smell of each part of the building she was in. "The kitchen or something?" She asked curiously, which she couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:15 am
The clothes soon dried and Cayne walked to the bathroom not even bothering to open the door, he put the clothes on the door knob to hang as he knocked on the door," They're out here." He said before he ran off. He finished up his food and soon had Lurance down on the couch as he was kissing and resting ontop of the other while the girls too their bath. He smiled as he unbuttoned Luie's shirt just enough so his chest was exposed and Cayne could pull it down to expose the other's neck." C-Cayne, the girls..might come out." Luie said blushing brightly.

Cayne smiled," Ah, we have time." He said as he smiled kissing Luie deeply as he felt the slender arms wrap around his shoulder's and rest on the back of his head. Cayne smiled as he started to touch the other and tease his neck with playful nips and licks.

The kept at it for a while, and Cayne soon forgot all about the girls as he got mixed up in the pleasure with Luie. He enjoyed the soft, muffled sounds the other was making and the bright rosy cheeks that were as red as his own hair," You are so cute Luie." he smiled playing with the blood red hair. They didn't go far, but that wouldn't stop Cayne from teasing the other.

RooYooWolf
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:29 am
Nesiko

She nodded, she wasn't offended least little bit. She closed her eyes, let the warm water touch her and soft scrubbing from the rag against her body. Since she was getting little more comfortable. Her crimson hair, pressed against her back and some of it covered most of her large breasts. Even her bangs pressed against her face. "How much blood is on me?" She turned her head to the voice of the female. Even though she was blind, she never really experiance or as much someone helping her. "Who was that guy..." She tried to remeber her sense of smell of each part of the building she was in. "The kitchen or something?" She asked curiously, which she couldn't help it.

Haze looked up from her scrubbing and sighed yet again. She didn't want to scared the girl and tell her there was blood all over her legs and everywhere. When she saved her blood poured like rain, and she was sure that would make the new female uncomfortable. "Not much... and those people down there are allowing you to stay here. If you want, I prepared some food, you can enjoy some if you want." Haze rose up from the bath. Her hair clung to her shoulders and to parts of hre face. Taking three towels off the counter she made her way to the bath. One for morrow to sit and dry on, one she wrapped around her slender body, the other, she handed to the mistress, gently guiding her back to the toilet to sit on.

"I have something you can wear... It may be a little..." Haze tried to find a word. "A little... tight..." Handing her a small outfit she went to the door for hers. As she opened the door she saw Luie and Cayne, her eyes narrowed. The soap hit the back of Cayne's head once again Haze yelling at him. "You have guests! Thats very very rude.... Couldn't go somewhere private!" She slammed the door zipping her maid outfit on. "That Cayne is so..." The talking became silent as Haze looked at the girl wearing her outfit. A tight fitting night gown, stopped 5 inchs from her thighs, her chest we halfway showing out of the thin straped top. Haze smiled walking up to the girl grabbing her hand. "You look lovely... now come lets feed you..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:36 am
Toxicating Poison
Nesiko

Haze looked up from her scrubbing and sighed yet again. She didn't want to scared the girl and tell her there was blood all over her legs and everywhere. When she saved her blood poured like rain, and she was sure that would make the new female uncomfortable. "Not much... and those people down there are allowing you to stay here. If you want, I prepared some food, you can enjoy some if you want." Haze rose up from the bath. Her hair clung to her shoulders and to parts of hre face. Taking three towels off the counter she made her way to the bath. One for morrow to sit and dry on, one she wrapped around her slender body, the other, she handed to the mistress, gently guiding her back to the toilet to sit on.

"I have something you can wear... It may be a little..." Haze tried to find a word. "A little... tight..." Handing her a small outfit she went to the door for hers. As she opened the door she saw Luie and Cayne, her eyes narrowed. The soap hit the back of Cayne's head once again Haze yelling at him. "You have guests! Thats very very rude.... Couldn't go somewhere private!" She slammed the door zipping her maid outfit on. "That Cayne is so..." The talking became silent as Haze looked at the girl wearing her outfit. A tight fitting night gown, stopped 5 inchs from her thighs, her chest we halfway showing out of the thin straped top. Haze smiled walking up to the girl grabbing her hand. "You look lovely... now come lets feed you..."
When she finished putting hte gown on, she fixthed the top to as where her breasts was over flowing the top. "Thanks." Smiled softly, let the lady lead her out . She fingered her wet hair a couple times as the reached to kitchen and this person called Cayne was at. She blinked when she heard the woman's outburst. "What was this Cayne person doing?" Was the masterbating while they was in the shower? Was they bad mouthing some one, was they doing something they can't. Lots of curious questions plunged into her mind.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:39 am
Cayne yelped," I can't get anything done here!!" He growled Luie yelped sitting up quickly and pulling his shirt back on quickly. Cayne sighed as he fixed himself up as well seeing as they would be done for now." Eh, we will continue later." Cayne said as he nuzzled the other's bright red cheek. Luie chuckled slightly pushing on the other slightly to stop the vampire from starting up all over again.

Cayne sighed as he rested back against the couch waiting for the girls, Luie smiled as he placed a hand over Cayne's and nuzzled up to the other man softly resting his head on his shoulder. Cayne smiled as he kissed the top of Luie's head," Love ya." Cayne said as Luie chuckled kissing Cayne's cheek softly." Oh cut it out, you are going to get all hyper again and I don't know if anyone will be able to stop you then." he chuckled before he started to fix his long red hair before cleaning up Cayne's long silver hair.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:39 am
He walked through the streets as he was kind of tired but he kept walking hoping that he could sell at least one bullet before the night's end. His hopes were down but he kept walking and looked at all of the houses. He sat down eventually for a quick break and he sipped the coffee that he set inside a thermos. His eyes beemed from one side of the street to the other noticing that there was no one to be found.

He layed his head back onto the building and his neck was revealed and open. He was very tired and the coffee was the only thing keeping him up. He closed his eyes and even if it was quiet stupid of him he tried to shut out the noise of the world. He set his thermos aside and got comfortable.

Ponder Bear
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:57 am
Cayne yawned," I will be back soon, okay Luie?" He smiled as he walked out the front door before flying off into the city, he wanted to get some alcohol for the house, he was quiet as he flew over head and he notice no one seemed to eb around, he paused seeing a figure sitting the ground, he landed quietly, without a single sound as he slipped up closer wonder if the person was dead.

He kneeled down seeing the exposed neck as his head tilted to the side before looking down at the coffee, his eyebrow lifted before he moved a hand to move and lightly touch the boy's neck to see if he would move," Are you even live...?" He asked moving closer and looking at the boy as he licked his lips," Yumy..." He said as he lifted an eyebrow, he grabbed the boy's shirt about to bite into his neck figuring hte other was dead asleep, or...dead.

M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff