Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
The Comic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:00 pm
Star looks a lot different in the comic.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:15 pm
Raven_Cry

No kidding....  

ChristineXDaae

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:09 pm
ChristineXDaae
Raven_Cry

No kidding....

...hate to say this but...no s**t...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:17 pm
Rhea_Avani
bobshots
YAY!! New Titans News! Liefelds Gone with Tony Daniel replacing him. Yay!!!!

]http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=c7366a89ce9d220a3c1b5289c31156b8&threadid=39934

oh, thank GOD! i couldn't make it past the newest issue without my eyes burning out. Seriously, the out-of-preoprtioness is horrible.

highlight!

I'm so happy Rob/Star are back together again. d**k needs someone to help him along, since he's still feeling the effects of breaking up with Barbara and is just kinda moping around....Well he and Babs haven't been together in a while, It's more the effects of being raped by Tarantula, losing his home (despite the fact that he has plenty of places to go and the writer can't research the character's background before writing him) the death of Blockbuster, And him breaking alot of his ties with Batman and the Outsiders. It's not been a good year for d**k... sweatdrop  

bobshots

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:42 am
bobshots
Rhea_Avani
bobshots

]http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=c7366a89ce9d220a3c1b5289c31156b8&threadid=39934

oh, thank GOD! i couldn't make it past the newest issue without my eyes burning out. Seriously, the out-of-preoprtioness is horrible.

highlight!

I'm so happy Rob/Star are back together again. d**k needs someone to help him along, since he's still feeling the effects of breaking up with Barbara and is just kinda moping around....
Well he and Babs haven't been together in a while, It's more the effects of being raped by Tarantula, losing his home (despite the fact that he has plenty of places to go and the writer can't research the character's background before writing him) the death of Blockbuster, And him breaking alot of his ties with Batman and the Outsiders. It's not been a good year for d**k... sweatdrop
He was RAPED? Well, that certainly won't be making an appearance in the show.
I mean, we all know Slade did that first, but the show never explictly said it...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:52 pm
Raven_Cry
bobshots
Rhea_Avani
bobshots

highlight!

I'm so happy Rob/Star are back together again. d**k needs someone to help him along, since he's still feeling the effects of breaking up with Barbara and is just kinda moping around....
Well he and Babs haven't been together in a while, It's more the effects of being raped by Tarantula, losing his home (despite the fact that he has plenty of places to go and the writer can't research the character's background before writing him) the death of Blockbuster, And him breaking alot of his ties with Batman and the Outsiders. It's not been a good year for d**k... sweatdrop

I mean, we all know Slade did that first, but the show never explictly said it...
It happened in his monthly title a little while back, and not during his Time on the Titans so there's not much chance for it anyways unless he get's a solo 'toon.. You can thank Devin Grayson for that one though.
As far as your Slade comment: rolleyes

bobshots

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:34 pm
bobshots
Raven_Cry
bobshots
Rhea_Avani
bobshots

highlight!

It happened in his monthly title a little while back, and not during his Time on the Titans so there's not much chance for it anyways unless he get's a solo 'toon.. You can thank Devin Grayson for that one though.
As far as your Slade comment: rolleyes

Well, rolleyes to you too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:26 am
rolleyes rolleyes

HAHA! Double, I wins! scream Fear my eye-rollage!

...Anyways... ninja I picked up the Teen Titans/Outsiders: Secret Files and Origins. It had the next Teen Titans issue in it. (Or at least a preview I guess, I'm not really sure. It felt like a full issue..) It was a decent start to the new run. I'll have to go through it again to nitpick but a definite breath of fresh air after Liefeld's stink. I'm hopng Mike Mckone comes back on art duties after a while though. Don't get me wrong, I like Daniels and all but I really enjoy Mikes style. I hope he's at WizardWorld. whee  

bobshots

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:49 pm
bobshots
rolleyes rolleyes

...Anyways... ninja I picked up the Teen Titans/Outsiders: Secret Files and Origins. It had the next Teen Titans issue in it. (Or at least a preview I guess, I'm not really sure. It felt like a full issue..) It was a decent start to the new run. I'll have to go through it again to nitpick but a definite breath of fresh air after Liefeld's stink. I'm hopng Mike Mckone comes back on art duties after a while though. Don't get me wrong, I like Daniels and all but I really enjoy Mikes style. I hope he's at WizardWorld. whee

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
You're going to meet the TT creators? That's really cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:45 pm
Raven_Cry
bobshots
rolleyes rolleyes

I'm Hoping to. I know Liefeld's going to be there, so I may give him a swift kick. I'm really just wanting to meet Mike. His art's really helped me and I'd love to meet him.  

bobshots

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:04 pm
bobshots
Raven_Cry
bobshots
rolleyes rolleyes

I'm Hoping to. I know Liefeld's going to be there, so I may give him a swift kick. I'm really just wanting to meet Mike. His art's really helped me and I'd love to meet him.

Swift kick?! No, you have to totally pwn him. Here's what you do. Have him autograph a drawing book for three-year-olds and then "accidentally" leave him with it. Oh! And put a little post-it note in there telling him that he sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:50 pm
Well I kinda fell off the wagon there this month...sorry. Here's Decembers solicits a few days early. Not a big Titan related month...  

bobshots

bobshots

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:55 pm
Ok so I got issue 30. here are a few of my thoughts... *Spoilers*
Mr. McKone please come back. Daniels is definitely beter than Liefeld but I'd still really like some decent art sometime... This issue was full of art mistakes. Why are there boys in Cassie's class? She goes to an all girls school last I heard. Impulse in the scene between him and Mia really hurt to look at. REALY hurt. Why does he suddenly have a square jaw? The scene about Wondy snapping Lord's neck was interesting but really, she's saved the world how many times now? She's a card carrying member of the JLA you'd think by now she'd have the benifit of the doubt. Brother Blood's back and has Lillith as his "Mother" Yay! More angst! stressed Beast Boy and Raven kissed finally. It wasn't to hard to see it coming. At the end of the issue we wee zombie Titan's who seem to be plucked at random. Phantasm's there somehow. So far I'm not too impressed with this run. It's a damn sight better than Simone/Liefeld but not really by much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:35 pm
I really liked this issue, it's a breathof fresh air from the whole Simone/Liefeld fiasco.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

bobshots

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:19 am
missing nin itachi
I really liked this issue, it's a breathof fresh air from the whole Simone/Liefeld fiasco.
Don't get me wrong it was definitely better than Liefeld. (I'm not going to fault Simone on this one. She's usually very good but if I was getting stuck with Liefeld I wouldn't bother making my stories top notch either.)But the art still wasn't that great. The good news it Todd Nauck (Who I'm a big fan of. Go find Wildguard! whee ) Who did the art for Young Justice and for Teen Titans Go! will be doing some pages for Teen Titans #31 and #32.  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff