Submit

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:57 am
no problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:08 pm
shifty_842
Silvrtide
Capt. Confusticus
and it bothers me that the un is trying to stop iran from having nukes, when they haven't bothered to stop north korea from having them, and now they have a chance to stop them from launching them, but do they? not really.

hasnt n.korea told the UN to stay out? i think they had to more than once, though... so the UN stupidly obeyed ,and left them alone.

I agree that the U.N. made a moronic mistake on that one. ((Thanks for the comment btw))

yeah, n.korea should know that if they ever really did something to the UN, the US qould have no choice but to do something.
((no problem. its the truth))  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:00 pm
maybe we shouldn't look at n. korea...but at commie china! they have developed a defence system that can "blind" recon satelites! and yet the administration, which i support btw, has ignored to keep relations with china strong. stupid, stupid move  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:17 pm
China is the next super power.  

Marxs22

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:35 pm
Marxs22
China is the next super power.

((you finally agree...))
you do know that if n.korea ever tries anything... i mean, really tries anything, china will back us up. they cant live without us.
((yes, my views have changed slightly... dont give me bs about it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:58 pm
but ;like the ussr of old...it's bound to fall at some point. it may have a stronger economy, but it won't be able to support itself if a new ice age occurs.  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces