4%  [ 1 ]
other (Side story, etc.)
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 25

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:17 am
Though to me it looks that it packs 4 sets of vulcans(erm, CIWS) in each leg, as opposed to the listed two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:50 pm
Xeon Sempai
The Zamzazar From SEED Destiny gets a special notation for being the best MA(in my opinion) thusfar in CC.

Second'd, most definitly. domokun  

Stray Bullet Shani

Seraphil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:42 am
I like the Zodiac, cuz it's shaped like a giant green pe... okay, let's not finish that thought.

Seriously though, it's a powerful MA that can double as a pilotable colony drop. Isn't that just great?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:00 pm
The Rafflesian ... no, not really.

Honestly, I liked the Big Zam. Especially the modernized redo -- I'm not sure if Katoki did it or not, but it's very close to his "redo" style. If you've seen it, you probably know what I'm talking about. I'll try to dig up a pic.

And NO, I don't mean the Grand Zam. That's a totally different machine.

Honors also to the redone Zakrello -- it looked like a drug trip before, but the redone version is actually pretty cool. It's a minor redo, but it looks way better nonetheless. See EiS for more.  

Swordoath Omega

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:05 pm
Swordoath Omega
Honestly, I liked the Big Zam. Especially the modernized redo -- I'm not sure if Katoki did it or not, but it's very close to his "redo" style. If you've seen it, you probably know what I'm talking about. I'll try to dig up a pic.

Eh, I've seen several redos, so I'm not sure which you're talking about. confused
Swordoath Omega
And NO, I don't mean the Grand Zam. That's a totally different machine.

That thing kicks a**. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:21 pm
I have figured out what about the Zamzazar I found entirely odd. This is that it's in Zeon(erm, ZAFT?) colors, when it is quite clearly a EF(erm, EA) unit. Of course, were it white, I'd complain more, so I'll shut up.  

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:46 am
Xeon Sempai
I have figured out what about the Zamzazar I found entirely odd. This is that it's in Zeon(erm, ZAFT?) colors, when it is quite clearly a EF(erm, EA) unit. Of course, were it white, I'd complain more, so I'll shut up.

CE's just screwed up anyway. This is why it's UC for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:11 pm
Swordoath Omega
Xeon Sempai

*Pokes Swordoath repeatedly with a beam saber at lowest setting*  

Seraphil

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:52 am
RySH
Swordoath Omega
Xeon Sempai

*Pokes Swordoath repeatedly with a beam saber at lowest setting*

*Forest Imps scamper in and turn it to high.*[/8-bittheatre]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:15 pm
You know i just dont know why the feddies never made more gundams. I mean they had to see it worked very well. Any real military would have put out orders right away to mass poduse even if they would cost billions upon billions or more.  

Zane of Death

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:01 am
My favorite MA is the Zakrello since it goes fast like...like ZOOM! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:45 pm
Zane of Death
You know i just dont know why the feddies never made more gundams. I mean they had to see it worked very well. Any real military would have put out orders right away to mass poduse even if they would cost billions upon billions or more.

Why not? Because the GMs got the job done for a helluvalot cheaper.  

ChibiDuo

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:18 am
ChibiDuo
Zane of Death

Why not? Because the GMs got the job done for a helluvalot cheaper.

As well, in MS 08th team, you DID see lot's of mass production gundam unit for ground assault...

Best MA....
Gromlin...
from G-Gen DS...
That s**t is way to powerful for an original mech (good thing it doesn't have beam coat/i-field/PS armor/laminate armor /beam shield on it... that would have pissed me off...Although the upgraded one was the final boss in G-Gen Advance...That s**t is so strong...until I noticed, that I forgot to use spells...=P)  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff