Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:41 pm
Zasz saw the gauntlets raise as he just connects to the gauntlets and pulls back quickly, not letting the blade get stuck...he lands on his feet facing Raven...his blade sheathed again...he stands up to his full stature....his wings expand to there full size and then absorb within his back...he winces in slight pain as they go but he recovers quickly..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:51 pm
At the slightest moment of Zasz wincing when his were shrinking into his back, Raven moved to strike. His movements were swift with great power. He held his right arm low, reeady to stop Zasz from drawing his sword, while he made a quick jab with his left hand.  

RolandTheWicked

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:54 pm
Zasz quickly analyzed the situation, he is trying to stop him from drawing his blade...then strike with his other hand...his gauntlets are large and would probably hurt very much so....all he can do is move...he jumps straight into the air, while in the air he draws his blade bringing it down towards raven....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:01 pm
Raven stopped his punch instantly and looked up. As Zasz was coming down on him. A rather large bolt of lightning came down, closing in on Zasz rather fast. Incase the bolt didnt reach Zasz in time, raven put up his hand to catch Zasz's sword.  

RolandTheWicked

Armagite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:03 pm
Stopping a moment to take a glance back Iskander moves forward to the enemy troops.. With Deathly silents he charges suddenly holding the fullblade over his sholder and crashs into the frist man in his path, hoisting the man upwith is free hand he throws the now lifeless body the side as he sweeps the blade across in front of him cleaving those nearby*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:14 pm
Zasz sees the two different attacks coming for him...making an executive desicion he decides to keep his weapon and take the bolt...he closes his eyes and his wings burst from his back and push him away from Raven, the bolt hitting him hard knocking him to the ground....he tosses his coat off which has scorch marks on it now...he points his blade at raven..he shakes lightly from the blast, but hes ok...his eyes both turn to a vibrant yellow...  

biblis

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:23 pm
Raven grinned. "Very impressive... but its time for me to stop playing games..." He got in an attacking stance. Fire started to surround his gaunltets but they didnt burn Raven or melt onto his skin. He held out his left hand and a lightning bolt struck it. It created some smoke but when the smoke clear, he had a ball of electricty in his hand. It started to morph around untill it became a sword. The fire around his gauntlet spread to this blade of lightning he made.

Roland heard several of his men yell as they were attacked by a mysterious man. Roland quickly ran in the direction to see what it was. He really wanted to watch the fight, but knew he couldnt.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:28 pm
Zasz looked at raven...
"finally, the true raven...i guess i can unleash my full power now" he growls lightly as black mist begins to emit from ever pore of his body, covering him....as he steps from the mist, his skin begins to change, his hands are black, growing a black scale like armor....his neck, growing up around his face, all that can be seen are his bright yellow eyes....a really low growl emits from his body....his wings spread out and then relax....he cannot speak in this form, cannot breath, though breath is uneeded when he is in his pure form....  

biblis

Armagite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:09 am
A moment passes as iskander lets the sudden lose of fellows and friends sink in the surrounding defenders.AS expected some panic and turn. One charges back, no more than a boy in mans armour. He is recived with a back-hand blow across his face, landing him some yards away. Addressing the man in front of him " The Child is lucky he will live this battle....you will not" and as he brings the Fullblade up and down in a vertical with the flat of the blade crushs the man.
Iskander steps over the corpses of the resently slain and glares at the shaken troups and advances. Setting his blade over his sholder again. "run now."
He smiles and looks to see Roland heading towards him knowing if he could break this man in front of his men the day would be thiers no matter what the lose of numbers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:39 am
[wow I missed a lot ^^;]

Kouri sped towards north of the fort and knelt beside an injured soldier. She placed her staff in between herself and the person, ready to chant. She bowed her head and closed her eyes, "Sed trahit invitam nova vis, aliudque cupido, mens aliud suadet: video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor...." Kouri stood up, then looked at the soldier. "Its either you get out of here or help us." With a last look, she went to another and started to chant.  

Lady Peach

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:45 pm
Raven started to laugh. "This is not my true self. I made a sword out of some lightning and incased it in fire, nothing special of that. But you've made the mistake of changing first." He got ready not knowing what was to come.

Roland stopped before the man with his sword out. He held no stance, just stood there holding his sword. "You there, if you're going to fight someone, at least fight someone who will prove to be a decent challenge." Unlike Raven, who fights at a slow pace, Roland fights like a berserker. He gives no second chances and goes all out from the biggining. Most fights are over before they even start.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:27 pm
Zasz lets out a low growl....
"My mistake...though if i were you i would change, i would become your full form, for without it, you havent a chance in hell" he reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a small green dagger....
"Do not make me use this dagger...for it will be the worst mistake you ever make..." he kneels down and sets the dagger on the ground...
"that is where it will remain unless forced to use that blade..." his glowing yellow eyes trying to pierce his heart, trying to discover anything...  

biblis

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:51 pm
"I'll go only a little bit." (truth is, i have no clue what he is, im out of ideas.)
He waited abit and slowly the rocks on the ground started to rise and float around. It as if there was no gravity to pull them down. They just floated there before exploding into pieces. "Ready?" He cruched down positioning his arms in an X across his body. The sky started to darken as massive thunderheadsn blocked out the sun. The clouds flashed, showing that lightning was jumping from cloud to cloud but thunder did not follow. This was un natural as if Raven summoned the clouds himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:44 am
Iskander's luaghter rolls across the land. " Well Roland if you consider yourself that man please bigin.." He sets his blade vertical before himself the blade a foot wide and eight long seem's normale agenst his bulkly frame.  

Armagite

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:11 pm
"You'll regret giving me the first strike. Give yourself a chance at the fight and attack now. I promise you, when I break through your guard the fight will be over." He stood there slowly charging his own power.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff