Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply University/School Roleplays
Silver Dragons High [OPEN] :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:50 pm
((It was more towards the comment the girl made towards Kouri herself. Not that the one said he had a crush))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:09 am
(( He's getting himself in too troble by misunderstanding on perpose 3nodding ))  

Armagite

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:29 am
((Alrighties))

Taking an extra trip down to the nurse's office, Kage hand his hands wrapped up, just in case they bled out again and made his way back to the classroom.

Oh? That doesn't really seem like something Kage would get upset over, but after the summer he's had, I guess I can't blame him for being edgdy about things. Izumi said as he walked back to his desk and sat back down.

Kage made his way back to the room but caught some words being exchanged and decided to stay outside the door to listen in on what was being said about him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:46 am
He shurgs and carrys on drawing. not looks at the class as he talks. " Well he has feelings like the rest of us but hates toi show them.. push too hard and he pops really. It's not even something big, he just likes Kouri-san. Hell I like Kouri-san but you don't hear me screaming about it when people notice. oops." Quikly turns to Kouri " as a friend you see... not like that or anything. Hey just tell me you like Kage don't you?"

(( See big mouth running away from him..*munch, munch* mmm tasty foot.))  

Armagite

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:06 am
Kouri faced Izumi-sensei with a worried look on her face. She stayed silent as Gab explained everything to him. Plain truth that he likes Kouri-san...likes Kouri-san. After hearing the sentence, she blushed and started covering her face. It can't be true, I'm just a simple girl. She walked briskly towards her seat at the last row and sat down as fast as she could. Just then, Gab also went back to his activity and started talking about Kage again.

Kouri blinked her eyes. Gab-san! She said, covering a book over her face. Eto... She removed the book from her face and thought for awhile. Its a secret. Kouri replied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:40 am
So it's not bad enough that airheaded and mindless girls bad mouth my freinds in front of me , but my freinds do it behind my back about me? Kage said as he had heard enough and walked into the classroom. I'm gald that you feel so petty about me Gab. Had that girl not shot her mouth off about one of my friends and insulted them in my prescense maybe she would still be in this classroom. Kage said shooting a glare as Gab as he moved towards his seat and sat down with his wrapped hands. He didn't really care much for what was said afterwards although he was interested that Kouri said that it was a secret, but whatever.

Izumi watched wordlessly as Kage came into the classroom and spoke that he had heard it all. Well atleast he didnt say anything back about him  

Miyuki Kuroi

Armagite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:48 am
He looks over to Kage as he speaks. waits for him sit and comments again. "And thats what I'm talking about." he sighs, turns and softly more to himself "Least you have people that care about you. muppet"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:06 am
Kage ignored both comments completely as he sat in his seat, slowly, ever so slowly, letting go of the want to explode and calming himself. How little he understands about me and yet will talk so knowingly about me behind me back... Kage thought as he sat there and soon put his head to his desk  

Miyuki Kuroi

biblis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:58 pm
Zasz sits ever so quietly watching the events beginning to unfold, having no idea about the names being tossed about, he has no idea about anything going on right now...just sits and listens attentivly, not allowing people to notice he is listening, his head is still down on the desk..peeking up, looking at the clock, wondering when this bloody homeroom thing is going to be over so he get back into classes with Seniors..instead of sophmores...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:06 am
But I didn't mean to back-stab him... Kouri whispered to herself. She looked out of the window and saw some students who were begging the teacher to let them in. It wasn't the teacher's fault anyway, the students themselves wanted to be late. A few minutes now, the bell would ring and all of this would end. Kouri sighed and started to scan the room. Kage laid his head on his table, Gab was still talking, Zasz was...somehow peeking at something but Kouri didn't mind it at all that much and the rest of the class was either staring at Kage and Gab or sleeping.  

Lady Peach

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:14 am
Kouri-sempai, if you are free, I would like to speak with you at lunch. Kage said with a rather flat voice with no hint of emotion to it. It wasn't that he was made at her or anything, but now that Gab had gone off and run his mouth, damage control need to be done. He rose his head as he spoke and the bell rang.

Perhaps tomorrow we will actually get something done in homeroom, but for now, you all are dismissed. Izumi said as a bunch of student got up and left.

((You have no idea how hard it is to type Kouri without typing Kuroi >_<))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:07 pm
Zasz stands gently from his desk and walks over to Izumi...
he nods to him gently....then shrugs...
"What now...where do i go now...i never did get a list of my classes..." he tilts his head to the side, cracking it loudly...
"Oh and...is it always like this here..."  

biblis

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:32 pm
Izumi raised an eyebrow as the boy actually talked to him. For that I do apologize, paperwork around here has been slipping abit. Izumi said as he went through a stack of papers. Here you go. Always? No, but normally on mondays. Izumi said with a small laugh. Should you need anything else, feel free to ask.. Oh! And here's a map of the school. Izumi said handing him the papers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:23 am
Kouri turned her head at Kage's direction and nodded at him. I wonder what he wants to tell me. She thought. Picking up her school bag from the hook, she slowly stood up and pulled out a piece of sea green paper from her pocket with scribbles on it. Let's see...first sub is swimming?! She asked herself, trying to figure out what the scribbles on her paper meant. Swimming it is then. Kouri folded her paper into four, placing it back inside her pocket. She made her way towards the swimming pool.

[I just noticed it now o.0 Ohohoho, sorry.]  

Lady Peach

The Panic Queen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:07 pm
There was a bit of a commotion in the main entrance to the school as a young girl with extremely long, black hair crashed on her knees, trying to catch her breath and check her watch all at once. "I'm so late," she murmured, once she got her breathing back to normal. She rubbed her forehead, looking completely lost. "And on my first day!" She sighed and [icked herself up off the floor, wondering what she should do now. "I don't even have my class info yet," she pouted, her violet eyes flashing, and shook her head.  
University/School Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff