Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Poetry and Such
New to the guild? Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Hello there! ^^
View Results

chaos_incarnite91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:31 pm
Yesh *saultes and flies off in that direction*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:10 am
Hi, my name is...well....you probably wouldn't be able to pronouce it, so you can call me may or Belinda.

I like gothic, tudar or victorian style writing. Infact, that goes the same for clothes, and my manner of speaking.

So, if you want to know more about me, just ask.

Pond of Death

5,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Isis375
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:34 pm
Welcome to the guild!!! All of you, and I hope you enjoy your stay!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:58 pm
Hello, I'm Caitlin. I've been writing poetry and short stories now for about two years. I find it to be an oulet of many things that are hard for me to deal with as a way to find an ending. My literature tends to be on the darker side, but I like things that way.

Much love,
Caitlin  

jkdvhnxcmvnx

brandman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:38 pm
hello my name is brandin and i love writing poetry and writing quotes but my poetry is usealy on opinions or emotion like love and depression  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:11 am
ello there
so glad I got accepted here!
Most people just call me Sia
I'm 16
I love music, writing music, poetry, stories, painting, singing...I'm quite the artistic person.
I'll try to be as active as my hectic life allows on here.
I should have something posted later tonight.
hope everyone is doing well  

An Unexpected Song

Isis375
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:48 pm
Hi and welcome!!! It was quite a pleasure accepting you and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. I must warn you though, for the sake of mixups, that another member here sometimes goes by the name Sai, which could be mistaken for Sia, unfortunately. She isn't active at the moment for various reasons, but I'll talk to her about it and make her aware of this.

Once again, welcome, and we'll look forward to you posting.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:42 pm
godd adults can be such dragges  

brandman

Isis375
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:44 pm
ADULTS?!

WHERE?!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:52 pm
Hey, I've always enjoyed writing poetry and such. You'll probably see a few poems by me here and there and I thank you for any advice that you give on them.

edit: Also if anyone wants to call me something other than loslover, I prefer broken or setsuna. You can call me whatever though. sweatdrop Actually let me rephrashe that. You can call me anything appropriate as long as I know that you're talking to me.  

Shattered Perception

Black_Hearted_Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:10 am
Hi,
I'm Dylan, I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan, I'm very different, I have no friends to hang out with where I live, so at school 'm a loner, I don't know my style of writing really, it jjust comes out in whatever way it wants, I am Obsessed wthEvanescence, I have 6 cats, my dad died when I was 5 years old, my cousin died when she was 5 years old, and I've spent 14 daysa of my life in a Psychatric ward  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:54 pm
Welcome Dylan and Broken!! Glad to have both of you here! I hope you enjoy your stay here!  

Isis375
Captain

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:02 pm
Hey. Name's Erich. I'm 19.

Um... my hobbies included playing bass in my band, lyrics/poetry, manga, chilling with buddies, general teenage delinquit dumb stuff.

I'll listen to anything that sounds good. Ska, metal, rap, it's all good if it has a good beat.

Feel free to ask anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:06 pm
Ahhh my fascist guild comrade! How's it going Deadside?
All in all:

HAIL AND WELCOME!!  

Kharne Bloodhowler
Vice Captain

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:09 pm
KharneBH
Ahhh my fascist guild comrade! How's it going Deadside?
All in all:

HAIL AND WELCOME!!

Vielen Dank ^^

Hey, man. Glad to be here smile  
Poetry and Such

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items