Captain

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:43 pm
Pirate_Lord_Atomsk
-Decides to thaw because Soylent green is better made out of obnoxious people anyways.-
-Wonders out of the freezer and hugs you-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:30 pm
*sneaks into her newest guild* 'allo there...*shivers* what a strange place....people walking out of freezers, canibals...It feels just like home! *claps*  

Pyro-Kaine

Ziggurat Universitas

Distinct Elder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:50 pm
Uriel Veil
Pirate_Lord_Atomsk
-Decides to thaw because Soylent green is better made out of obnoxious people anyways.-
-Wonders out of the freezer and hugs you-

-Hugs back.- I'd rather have you unfrozen anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:51 pm
Ms. December
*sneaks into her newest guild* 'allo there...*shivers* what a strange place....people walking out of freezers, canibals...It feels just like home! *claps*

<.< >.> -Latches onto your back and begins to gnaw on you.- Who says I'm a cannibal?  

Ziggurat Universitas

Distinct Elder

Pyro-Kaine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:07 pm
Pirate_Lord_Atomsk
Ms. December

<.< >.> -Latches onto your back and begins to gnaw on you.- Who says I'm a cannibal?

That proves it damnit! *wants Lou to get her a** on and save her* why does she have to post a profile before she even hits OOC? *beats theUnsuspect to get on* Just some sisterly love!
*gets annoyed with the gnawing and whacks you over the head with her script for Anne Frank*
sorry, I'm doing the play Anne Frank with my theatre class! *sigh* today, we chose our electives for freshman year...*snickers* I'm set with my tech theatre and already have it set up to take summer courses to get my requireds for senior year outta the way, so I can spend half a day at a tech center for tech theatre and auto tech, I wont even have to go to the normal high school, I'll only be at school from 11:45 to 3:15!
sorry, I type a lot. Course, I had an AMP, so therein lies my explanation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:42 pm
-Falls to the floor, twitching violently for a moment. Jumping up suddenly he draws a baguette from thin air and smacks her across the back of the head with it.- Avast! How dare ye attack me in such a manner!  

Ziggurat Universitas

Distinct Elder

Pyro-Kaine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:58 pm
too bad. *flicks holy water in your face* back creature of the night! *cackles evily* *hides from sunlight which fills her room* so what, a daywalker can't hate the sunlight?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:44 pm
-Simply stands there with a befuddled expression on his face.- Erm... wha? I'm not a creature of the night...  

Ziggurat Universitas

Distinct Elder

Pyro-Kaine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:20 pm
*snickers* nhyaa.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:45 am
-Pokes viciously.- You assume I am something I'm not, such shall be your downfall! -Once more extracts a weapon from thin air, this time his trademark ultimate weapon the Almighty Sponge Cannon.-  

Ziggurat Universitas

Distinct Elder

Pyro-Kaine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:46 am
*gasp* How yee dare poke me! *drags Lou back into guild* Attack Lou!!! *runs away when Lou slaps her* ow...*hides from the preps which decide to walk down the street* I'm scared...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:22 pm
-Blinks.- You're insane, you must be... -Fires a damp sponge at her anyways.-  

Ziggurat Universitas

Distinct Elder

666s little lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:54 pm
sorry all I have not been on much. I am so sorry. sorry sorry sorry sorry "falls over in exhastation" XP  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:30 am
*hides away where really only Lou knows* Considering it is at her house...*gasp* Damn! I left my algebra homework at school! *growls as she dodges the sponge*  

Pyro-Kaine

theUnsuspect

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:28 pm
Hey, sis. 3nodding Hey frieeends! blaugh

Umm, I'll try to get my profile on here tonight. If I can't do that, I'll wait til this weekend. wink

*...huggles* 4laugh ninja

ChatterBox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces