Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kai_tora
Captain

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:16 am
I won't know and Aki doesn't wanna talk about it either...probably get things going with evil Ghost. Oh, Pudding says hi. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:18 am
Oooh! I love Ghost. Oh, tell Aki that the chip they were going to put in Caradoc is still in his neck... So, whatever that does... >.>

Ahg! We should stop plotting in the announcement thread. Let's move it to the OOC, ne?  

Tomokazu Uehara
Crew

PhoenixFirecat
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:24 am
I have 2 announcements:

1) Just letting people know that I'll be at a convention this weekend (May 31-June 3), but I'm taking my laptop with so I might be able to post, but not for very long.

2) I have a job! And of all things, it's at a small bar that a family friend owns. Yay!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:59 am
SEND THIS ACCOUNT A PM TO LET ME KNOW YOU SAW IT!

All announcements will be posted on The Demented Muffin profile. If you have announcements you would like to post, PM it to this account and I will post it on the profile.  

The Demented Muffin

Tomokazu Uehara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:52 pm
Quite important!

We've all noticed, I'm sure, that the Demented Muffin is... Well... To put it nicely: Dragging its butt.

Activity has gone down significantly over the past month. There are a few reasons. Lots of people are just too busy. Some peoples' lives are turning in different directions. Some have lost interest (which is okay! I only want you guys to be here as long as you're enjoying it!) And some are only staying here in the name of nostalgia. (And then there's Aldalote who only comes on because she's my sister and I can tell her what to do... and also, I think she misses the Eureka days. As do I!)

My solution? We need new blood. I'm thinking the fact that we don't is because we're harder to get to. The Guild was a marvelous idea, but I don't think we grew enough before we started it.

That is why I am creating a new thread in Commerce. A sort of Demented Muffin 2.0 if you will. I won't be closing the Guild down. Even if we don't post here any more, we all know we like to back read. XD

I would really love it if I got some returning faces, but I understand if that doesn't happen. :3

Love and peace, guys. And here's to the Rebirth of the Demented Muffin!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:22 pm
That sounds like a good idea Tomo, but is there a link to the Muffin 2.0 thread?  

triforcel413

`Sardonic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:33 am
Oh Tomo, with all due respect I would Love to always be a wandering face around the Muffin- but Bid you there is no link to this new Demented Muffin; When it comes out will you offer me a chance to pop by?
I call this place my home and I'd much rather keep it then lose it.

-Mercy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:21 am
Ooh~ Nifty! I'm gld for this. We should still use the guild for all our extra forums, the ones outside the muffin. That was a good idea. And then I don't have to refresh every five minutes you know? Get us that link!  

Rawrlicia

Friendly Explorer

Tomokazu Uehara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:09 pm
Fear not, fair citizens!

I shall dispense the link as soon as I make the thread.

Before I make the thread I would like to make new banners.

Before I can make new banners, I have to get my photoshop to work.

So, right now I am fixing my silly Photoshop. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:26 pm
Ah, Kudo's, Tomo. I am a rather patient woman who holds much gratitide towards you for offering such a thing.  

`Sardonic
Vice Captain

Tomokazu Uehara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:36 pm
Yay! Hopefully we can make the Demented Muffin Better than ever!

Adobe Photoshop: fixed. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:51 pm
I offer a thoughtful smile, Darling.  

`Sardonic
Vice Captain

Tomokazu Uehara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:28 pm
I'm just ecstatic that you guys are actually all for this! >w<
I thought everyone had lost interest hope!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:01 pm
I think part of the problem (at least for me) is starting chaos, but the reactions aren't quite what is expected. Like when I brought in Siren, everyone (even my guys) were like, "Oh. Okay. Cool."

Personally, I would hate if the rp died out completely. Restarting it is gonna feel really weird, especially with the kids....but at the same time, I know this gives the chance to advance the kids' ages as we want to make them a little more...workable.

It's going to amusing though...the new people learning our....quirks....(Sapph and the rum, Kaen and peaches, Tomo and anti-coffee pot-ness, and of course moosechillas)

And by the way, I talked to some of my guild mates in Lotus Doll and hopefully some of them will wander into the Muffin. We just started an rp specifically for our dolls, but I'm sure a few would like a place to rp other people.  

PhoenixFirecat
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rawrlicia

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Wait...we're starting over? Totally over?! No Trina already there and stuff?! *Panics*  
The Demented Muffin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff