Romantic Bloodsucker

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:46 pm
Akral
Toshiyas_Girl
rofl A couple weeks ago I was talking to one of my friends and I started doing the Toshiya laugh and my parents looked at me like I was insane. whee

I do that all the time, and m moms asks if im on drugs -_-'

rofl I'm so glad I'm not the only one  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:25 pm
15) You skip class with your #1 fangirl friend to sit in the library looking up pics of Kaoru and Kyo and then use your Liquid eyeliner to draw the Kanji for their names on each other.

does wanting to get Kyo's name tattooed in Kanji on the inside of my wrist count?  

Wataru_is_love

Lady_Geronimo
Vice Captain

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:16 pm
Kyo_fan_for_life
15) You skip class with your #1 fangirl friend to sit in the library looking up pics of Kaoru and Kyo and then use your Liquid eyeliner to draw the Kanji for their names on each other.

does wanting to get Kyo's name tattooed in Kanji on the inside of my wrist count?

Of course it does ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:43 pm
Toshiyas_Girl
Kyo_fan_for_life

Of course it does ^-^

whee cause I'm seriously going to. I've toyed with the idea for years, but never found the thing worth it enough, to make me actually go through with it, to tolerate the inevitable pain......  

Wataru_is_love

Amyra_Rose
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:12 pm
I'm going to get Kyo's kanji name tattooed on my left hand, on my middle finger, lol. it's going to be awesome to get. and the reason for his name to be on my middle finger, it's like him saying "******** YOU!" LMAO!!! So yea i can't wait til i get that done, lol.

p.s.
I will post pics whenever i get it done, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:14 am
Yabureta_Tamashii
I'm going to get Kyo's kanji name tattooed on my left hand, on my middle finger, lol. it's going to be awesome to get. and the reason for his name to be on my middle finger, it's like him saying "******** YOU!" LMAO!!! So yea i can't wait til i get that done, lol.

p.s.

smile sounds good. I just want mine to be bigger. not much room on a finger...  

Wataru_is_love

Amyra_Rose
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:22 am
Kyo_fan_for_life
Yabureta_Tamashii

p.s.

smile sounds good. I just want mine to be bigger. not much room on a finger...

lol yea. but i am also thinking of getting the bands name on my hand. not in my palm of my hand. the back of my hand, and have "Dir en grey" and really pretty font. and hopefully get kyo's and kaoru's kanji names on my fingers, lol. if it can be put there, lol. but i am still deciding on them right now. i am not 100% sure on the tattoo just yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:05 pm
You know when your in love when all you can talk about is Diru.....No really that is what i mostly talk about......  

ElloFranni

Zukaretto

Dangerous Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:49 pm
...you know you're a diru fan when you know when someone say's diru they really mean 'dir en grey'

I've been a fan for years and rarely do any of that :/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:57 am
um...........You know you're a Diru fan when its ya fourth time getting their CD's because the other three time the CD's have "mysteriosly" worn out and begin skipping

(im almost at that point sweatdrop i heart em to much whee  

kuro-hana

NightfallsxNightmare

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:34 pm
You know you're a Diru fan when you try to write your own song lyrics and the only words that come into your head are those belonging to Diru.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:22 am
silentsleepingchild
OOO! i've got one!!! when you've thought about or actually ahve gotten your hair done like one of the band members xD

Well Idk if my band is really like any of the member's (nah..) but it is pretty jrockish ^.^ it's light blonde and spikeyish in the back and my bangs are black-blue (but I'm always, always changing it)  

Dori Domino

Lady_Geronimo
Vice Captain

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:56 pm
If you hit your foot on something and scream "Ahh FOOCHA!!!"

true story... XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:02 pm
When you dont Eat b4 a concert so that you wont go to the bathroom during the concert...

yea... mrgreen  

CrimeXPunishment

Lady_Geronimo
Vice Captain

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 pm
CrimeXPunishment
When you dont Eat b4 a concert so that you wont go to the bathroom during the concert...

yea... mrgreen

Done it. Or in your case Crime, when it comes down to eating or taking the money you would've spent on food and buying a Diru Ticket and you choose Diru blaugh  
The Unoffical Dir en grey Gaia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff