• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:31 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth's eyes were cold and penetrating as she looked at the man. "Who are you?" she asked icilly. "And why are you trying to kill him, hm? What the hell did he ever do to you? He's a kid!" She was angry. She rarely showed emotion, and she was fighting it down now. The fire flashed in her eyes. It would have intimidated most...She was a dangerous girl...Unknown to many, she'd already been a murderer. She'd been an assassin for hire. That had been her father's way fo raising money for the family - getting hsi daughter to be an assassin. Oh, what a great family she had...Not.

" i heared yelling but i couldn't understand them i couldn't hear right cause i was to weak i felt to weak i couldn't really see right but i wouldn't pass out again till i get my answer so i kept on looking at them"

Amaranth didn't seem to notice that the kid was still weak. She was too pissed at the man she had pinned down. Then, she was holding one of her ice needles. She knelt down beside the man and placed the needle next to his neck so that the tip scraped his skin ever so slightly. It was right next to the jugular. "I'm going to ask you again," Amaranth hissed in an icy tone. "Who are you, and why were you attacking?"

"i was piss cause i couldn't understand them so i was trying to get up and go over there and i only saw Amaranth next to him and i was getting up and i fell and i got up again and fell and i told myself not to give up not tell i get my answer i need to know who and why and i got up without falling and i got to walk half way and think i saw her with an ice needle in her hand but i wasn't sure so i got up and got closer without her knowing and i was right and i was trying to melt the ice and she asked what i was doing and i told her "don't do it plz we need to know first and we use him too so don't hurt him" and after i said that i fell and knock out fell over doing it

Amaranth found herself feeling irritated with the boy. "Stupid boy. You can't melt this ice!" She stood up, throwing the needle as she did so. She split a branch off of a nearby tree. "Interrigate him on your own," she muttered. Her temper was giving way. She was pissed. She turned to walk away, pausing only to turn back and see him unconscious. She almost went back, but she muttered, "No...I can't get close to anyone. Even if I'm just helping them...Not again." And with that, she slipped away, leaving the man pinned, adn the boy unconscious.

"and again i had that nightmare and in the same place i woke up and i didn't see Amaranth and it was like 4:00 am and i was still weak and i had to get home some how so i went towards the guy and pick him up and took him home with and it was almost school so i had to get ready for school and i got ready walk to school and i was still so weak so it took me along time to get there and i got there class had already started and i went to my deck and rest for a while and Amaranth was there and she didn't look at me at all so i turned and put my head down and was just thinking what i should do with the guy"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:40 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth's eyes were cold and penetrating as she looked at the man. "Who are you?" she asked icilly. "And why are you trying to kill him, hm? What the hell did he ever do to you? He's a kid!" She was angry. She rarely showed emotion, and she was fighting it down now. The fire flashed in her eyes. It would have intimidated most...She was a dangerous girl...Unknown to many, she'd already been a murderer. She'd been an assassin for hire. That had been her father's way fo raising money for the family - getting hsi daughter to be an assassin. Oh, what a great family she had...Not.

" i heared yelling but i couldn't understand them i couldn't hear right cause i was to weak i felt to weak i couldn't really see right but i wouldn't pass out again till i get my answer so i kept on looking at them"

Amaranth didn't seem to notice that the kid was still weak. She was too pissed at the man she had pinned down. Then, she was holding one of her ice needles. She knelt down beside the man and placed the needle next to his neck so that the tip scraped his skin ever so slightly. It was right next to the jugular. "I'm going to ask you again," Amaranth hissed in an icy tone. "Who are you, and why were you attacking?"

"i was piss cause i couldn't understand them so i was trying to get up and go over there and i only saw Amaranth next to him and i was getting up and i fell and i got up again and fell and i told myself not to give up not tell i get my answer i need to know who and why and i got up without falling and i got to walk half way and think i saw her with an ice needle in her hand but i wasn't sure so i got up and got closer without her knowing and i was right and i was trying to melt the ice and she asked what i was doing and i told her "don't do it plz we need to know first and we use him too so don't hurt him" and after i said that i fell and knock out fell over doing it

Amaranth found herself feeling irritated with the boy. "Stupid boy. You can't melt this ice!" She stood up, throwing the needle as she did so. She split a branch off of a nearby tree. "Interrigate him on your own," she muttered. Her temper was giving way. She was pissed. She turned to walk away, pausing only to turn back and see him unconscious. She almost went back, but she muttered, "No...I can't get close to anyone. Even if I'm just helping them...Not again." And with that, she slipped away, leaving the man pinned, adn the boy unconscious.

"and again i had that nightmare and in the same place i woke up and i didn't see Amaranth and it was like 4:00 am and i was still weak and i had to get home some how so i went towards the guy and pick him up and took him home with and it was almost school so i had to get ready for school and i got ready walk to school and i was still so weak so it took me along time to get there and i got there class had already started and i went to my deck and rest for a while and Amaranth was there and she didn't look at me at all so i turned and put my head down and was just thinking what i should do with the guy"

Amaranth looked pissed. She was curled up in her chair, her knees up at her chest. The teacher looked at her, and was about to ask her to sit properly, but decided against it. The teacher knew something was wrong with Amaranth. She acted cold, but the teacher had the strangest feeling that wasn't all that was to it. Amaranth said nothing to anyone, and her eyes never left her knees - where she'd been staring since before that kid showed up. Stupid kid...She clenched her fists. Her knuckles turned white. She stood up suddenly. "What are you doing?" the teacher asked. "I'm...I'm getting a drink," she muttered, walking out of the classroom. She walked down the hall and out of sight. She slammed her fist against the wall. "Damn it!" she screamed. She hated everything at that moment. The man who'd attacked...the boy...her parents...her teacher...everything! It hurt...almost as much as when her mother had left. Her mother...Amaranth still remembered that day. NO! I can't think about that.. She looked back at the classroom, decided not to go back, and took off running.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:58 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth looked pissed. She was curled up in her chair, her knees up at her chest. The teacher looked at her, and was about to ask her to sit properly, but decided against it. The teacher knew something was wrong with Amaranth. She acted cold, but the teacher had the strangest feeling that wasn't all that was to it. Amaranth said nothing to anyone, and her eyes never left her knees - where she'd been staring since before that kid showed up. Stupid kid...She clenched her fists. Her knuckles turned white. She stood up suddenly. "What are you doing?" the teacher asked. "I'm...I'm getting a drink," she muttered, walking out of the classroom. She walked down the hall and out of sight. She slammed her fist against the wall. "Damn it!" she screamed. She hated everything at that moment. The man who'd attacked...the boy...her parents...her teacher...everything! It hurt...almost as much as when her mother had left. Her mother...Amaranth still remembered that day. NO! I can't think about that.. She looked back at the classroom, decided not to go back, and took off running.

"i heared something outside of class i knew it was Amaranth but i didn't move till i heared running so i left to see whats up but i didn't want her to see me and i ran after her till she stop at the building where we were at so i was at the side of the building to see what she would do cause for some weird reason i care about but i couldn't tell her that...thats why i didn't want her to kill the guy and why i ran after her i for some weird reason i was getting weaker like if someone was doing this to me and someone just came out and was taking my energy so i got weaker and weaker and i wanted to protect Amaranth from them cause it was the guy from last night and someone else so i had to fight both of them and thats because im too weak to fight but i need to protect her no matter what and i always pass out again ans again but i wouldn't give up no matter what"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"i heared something outside of class i knew it was Amaranth but i didn't move till i heared running so i left to see whats up but i didn't want her to see me and i ran after her till she stop at the building where we were at so i was at the side of the building to see what she would do cause for some weird reason i care about but i couldn't tell her that...thats why i didn't want her to kill the guy and why i ran after her i for some weird reason i was getting weaker like if someone was doing this to me and someone just came out and was taking my energy so i got weaker and weaker and i wanted to protect Amaranth from them cause it was the guy from last night and someone else so i had to fight both of them and thats because im too weak to fight but i need to protect her no matter what and i always pass out again ans again but i wouldn't give up no more what"

Amaranth was still running, and then, she felt something slice her arm. She froze and turned around. She spotted where the person was. Amaranth's training kicked in. She was a hunter, not the prey. If someone wanted to fight her, she'd fight back. She wasn't afraid. If they tried to kill her, they'd have to move fast because she had been the top assassin in the area at twelve, and she had long since left that age.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:31 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"i heared something outside of class i knew it was Amaranth but i didn't move till i heared running so i left to see whats up but i didn't want her to see me and i ran after her till she stop at the building where we were at so i was at the side of the building to see what she would do cause for some weird reason i care about but i couldn't tell her that...thats why i didn't want her to kill the guy and why i ran after her i for some weird reason i was getting weaker like if someone was doing this to me and someone just came out and was taking my energy so i got weaker and weaker and i wanted to protect Amaranth from them cause it was the guy from last night and someone else so i had to fight both of them and thats because im too weak to fight but i need to protect her no matter what and i always pass out again ans again but i wouldn't give up no more what"

Amaranth was still running, and then, she felt something slice her arm. She froze and turned around. She spotted where the person was. Amaranth's training kicked in. She was a hunter, not the prey. If someone wanted to fight her, she'd fight back. She wasn't afraid. If they tried to kill her, they'd have to move fast because she had been the top assassin in the area at twelve, and she had long since left that age.

" i couldn't stand the fight anymore but i wouldn't give no more what i'll protect her till the end i wont let anything bad happen to her even if i have to died in the fight and i got a little stronger but i still couldn't fight both of them i kept on getting hurt to much but i kept on fighting it like if they knew i was going to be there or something cause i was still weak but nothing will stop me from protecting her no matter what but i kept on getting hurt i couldn't stand it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:04 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

" i couldn't stand the fight anymore but i wouldn't give no more what i'll protect her till the end i wont let anything bad happen to her even if i have to died in the fight and i got a little stronger but i still couldn't fight both of them i kept on getting hurt to much but i kept on fighting it like if they knew i was going to be there or something cause i was still weak but nothing will stop me from protecting her no matter what but i kept on getting hurt i couldn't stand it"

Amaranth stopped. She could hear movement. She headed towards it, and saw Kyou. What's he doing out here? she wondered. She looked at him and sighed in defeat. She walked over and knelt beside him. "What're you doing this time?" she muttered, seeing that he looked weak. "What did you do to yourself?"  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:12 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth stopped. She could hear movement. She headed towards it, and saw Kyou. What's he doing out here? she wondered. She looked at him and sighed in defeat. She walked over and knelt beside him. "What're you doing this time?" she muttered, seeing that he looked weak. "What did you do to yourself?"

"well i' fighting right know and what do u mean what did i do to myself and why did u leave last night i really need to rest but after this fight anyways i'm getting bet but i"ll get them some how i wont give up no matter what u hear me u too who ever u are and u"ll tell why u're here so here i come and i throw like 6 fireballs at the same time and i was getting weaker and weaker i felt like passing out but i wont not till its over"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:19 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"well i' fighting right know and what do u mean what did i do to myself and why did u leave last night i really need to rest but after this fight anyways i'm getting bet but i"ll get them some how i wont give up no matter what u hear me u too who ever u are and u"ll tell why u're here so here i come and i throw like 6 fireballs at the same time and i was getting weaker and weaker i felt like passing out but i wont not till its over"

Amaranth watched him fight. She sighed. "Fine, I'll help," she muttered. She had an interesting trick called IceFire, in which she placed a small amount of fire within a dagger of ice. The dagger alone was dangerous and deadly, but with the combined power fo the fire...The weapon was terribly dangerous, and usually used aton of strength. However, Amaranth ahd practiced with it, and had it udner control compeltely. She tossed a few at whoever they were. "Do you want them dead, or unconscious?" she asked, as though she were taking orders from him. She had a militaristic disposition about her.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:25 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth watched him fight. She sighed. "Fine, I'll help," she muttered. She had an interesting trick called IceFire, in which she placed a small amount of fire within a dagger of ice. The dagger alone was dangerous and deadly, but with the combined power fo the fire...The weapon was terribly dangerous, and usually used aton of strength. However, Amaranth ahd practiced with it, and had it udner control compeltely. She tossed a few at whoever they were. "Do you want them dead, or unconscious?" she asked, as though she were taking orders from him. She had a militaristic disposition about her.

"don't kill them and like right after she throw it hit one of them and i throw 10 fireballs and when they were looking at the fireballs i just attack them as much and as hard as i can and i jump out of the way to see what she would do but i told myself i wont let her get hurt like she did her whole life i feel the same as her"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:31 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"don't kill them and like right after she throw it hit one of them and i throw 10 fireballs and when they were looking at the fireballs i just attack them as much and as hard as i can and i jump out of the way to see what she would do but i told myself i wont let her get hurt like she did her whole life i feel the same as her"

Amaranth appeared very calm. Her eyes were cold and uncaring towards whoever these men were. "Fine, I won't kill them," she said. She had an ice mirror (similar to Haku in Naruto) that appeared next to the men. She climbed out of it. "Peekaboo," she sneered. They tried to hit her with one fo their attacks, but she merely dodged it by bending back a little. She countered by swipping his feet from under him. She dug her knee into his stomach. 'Sweetie, you'll stay down if you know what's good for you," she hissed, hanging an IceFire over his face. If he so much as moved, it would kill him. She turned to the other guy. "Do I have to deal with you too?"  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:39 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth appeared very calm. Her eyes were cold and uncaring towards whoever these men were. "Fine, I won't kill them," she said. She had an ice mirror (similar to Haku in Naruto) that appeared next to the men. She climbed out of it. "Peekaboo," she sneered. They tried to hit her with one fo their attacks, but she merely dodged it by bending back a little. She countered by swipping his feet from under him. She dug her knee into his stomach. 'Sweetie, you'll stay down if you know what's good for you," she hissed, hanging an IceFire over his face. If he so much as moved, it would kill him. She turned to the other guy. "Do I have to deal with you too?"

"ok so who are u and why did u attack i need to know why and who order u to do this huh i was getting chest pains out of no where little by little and then it got worst i couldn't stand but i cared about was her being safe and my answers and i ask them again o one answer and then the new guy just smiled like if something was funning for him and i asked" whats so funning"while i was holding my chest and fell to my knees still holding my chest and out loud i said"whats going on"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:47 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"ok so who are u and why did u attack i need to know why and who order u to do this huh i was getting chest pains out of no where little by little and then it got worst i couldn't stand but i cared about was her being safe and my answers and i ask them again o one answer and then the new guy just smiled like if something was funning for him and i asked" whats so funning"while i was holding my chest and fell to my knees still holding my chest and out loud i said"whats going on"

"Kyou!" Amaranth actually looked worried. She frowned slightly, kneeling beside him. She turned to the men. "What did you do to him?" she asked, softly at first. There was no answer. "I said, what did you do to him?!" She yelled it this time. The man who was laying on the ground, the IceFire dangerously close to his head winced at her tone. He knew she was dangerous. Amaranth didn't like that they weren't answering. She moved over to the man with the iceFire. "Tell me what's going on, or you die," she said simply. "I don't care if he doesn't want em to kill you. I will. Now tell me what the hell's going on." She looked at the other man. "If yout ell me, I'll spare your friend's life. One of you is telling me, or he is dieing. You have ten seconds."  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:48 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"Kyou!" Amaranth actually looked worried. She frowned slightly, kneeling beside him. She turned to the men. "What did you do to him?" she asked, softly at first. There was no answer. "I said, what did you do to him?!" She yelled it this time. The man who was laying on the ground, the IceFire dangerously close to his head winced at her tone. He knew she was dangerous. Amaranth didn't like that they weren't answering. She moved over to the man with the iceFire. "Tell me what's going on, or you die," she said simply. "I don't care if he doesn't want em to kill you. I will. Now tell me what the hell's going on." She looked at the other man. "If yout ell me, I'll spare your friend's life. One of you is telling me, or he is dieing. You have ten seconds."

"i wanted to tell her to stop but i couldn't say anything cause of my chest it was hurting to much.Needed an answer to see whats up and what i could do to stop them. I need to know what they did but i couldn't say anything to them cause it hurts to much i couldn't stand up or do anything it really pissed me off"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:17 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"i wanted to tell her to stop but i couldn't say anything cause of my chest it was hurting to much.Needed an answer to see whats up and what i could do to stop them. I need to know what they did but i couldn't say anything to them cause it hurts to much i couldn't stand up or do anything it really pissed me off"

Amaranth began to count off the seconds. "Nine seconds," she hissed. She glared at the men. "Eight seconds." She allowed the IceFire to drop a little lower, so it was scraping the man's skin. "Seven seconds," she growled. Her temper was rising, and her patience was shortening. If they didn't tell her, she would definitely kill the man, as she'd said. And then she'd get the other guy to tell her, unless he wanted the same cruel death that IceFire brought. See, IceFire froze and burned you at the same time. It was incredibly painful, and nothing stopped it.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:25 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth began to count off the seconds. "Nine seconds," she hissed. She glared at the men. "Eight seconds." She allowed the IceFire to drop a little lower, so it was scraping the man's skin. "Seven seconds," she growled. Her temper was rising, and her patience was shortening. If they didn't tell her, she would definitely kill the man, as she'd said. And then she'd get the other guy to tell her, unless he wanted the same cruel death that IceFire brought. See, IceFire froze and burned you at the same time. It was incredibly painful, and nothing stopped it.

"i knew that she would kill him but i couldn't stop her cause if i could i would of.But because i was to weak and cause of my chest i couldn't.I already over done it already so i couldn't have done anything to stop her i was so pissed already."  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff