Dancing through life
  The wizard and i
  Sentimental man
  OTHER
  ALL OF THEM!!
View Results

MikeEvy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:21 pm
I like "No One Mourns tha Wicked" "Defying Gravity" "As Long as You're Mine" and "Thank Goodness" I've memorized all of the songs
I cried at the play. That was embarassing, until I noticed that everyone around me was crying too, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:14 pm
mrgreen  

kandyluveer
Crew

pink_sparky_pixiedust

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:22 pm
luv no good deed! no one mourns the wicked, Defying gravity! whats is this feeling, and my all time fav...The wizard and I

I dont like As long as your mine....just dont like the arragement very much, and it really low, but Elphie is singing really high....It dosn't sound right to me...

I have to that soundtrack sooo many times, I know every song by heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:50 pm
Since Idena and Kristen were soo good together its hard not to like a sing with them, unless you disagree with lke the theme or something  

kandyluveer
Crew

Durna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:34 pm
My personal favorite is 'For Good'.
"Who can say if I've been changed for the better? But, because I knew you, I have been changed for good." It makes me cry!

Oh, Hi, I am the newest (I think) member of this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:22 pm
Ya it makes me sad too crying

but also welcome to the gulid!  

kandyluveer
Crew

Durna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:33 pm
Well, my friend brought up a good point. She said that it's not very sad (excepting, of course, the fact that they are saying goodbye forever) but rather uplifting that they are such good friends and care for one another so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:00 am
Ya, and they're soo close tey can forgive each other after all they have been through it just shows they truly were "two best friends!"  

kandyluveer
Crew

Stronghearted11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:12 pm
Defying Gravity! It was awsome in the play, and it sort of reminds me of how not everyone can and will conform to society, not everyone is afraid to take a stand *coughgalindacough*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:32 pm
I liked the majority of them but "No One Mourns the Wicked" and "Defying Gravity" really stood out. Also I could not stand "For good," It just annoyed me to no end. stressed  

Grey skies tainted red

song-of-misery

Gracious Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:45 pm
My favorite at the moment is "What is this feeling?" but it changes every day sweatdrop . I'm just weird like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:48 pm
Grey skies tainted red
I liked the majority of them but "No One Mourns the Wicked" and "Defying Gravity" really stood out. Also I could not stand "For good," It just annoyed me to no end. stressed

Annoying? How was it annoying???  

WickedWitchElphaba

Grey skies tainted red

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:18 pm
WickedWitchElphaba
Grey skies tainted red

Annoying? How was it annoying???
It just didn't agree with me. I am not that much of a sentimental type so I was like, Okay come on speed up. So maybe it added to the feeling of the play but it just irked me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:05 pm
song-of-misery
My favorite at the moment is "What is this feeling?" but it changes every day sweatdrop . I'm just weird like that.
ya that happens to me too sometimes...  

kandyluveer
Crew

Alyssa_chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:09 am
I love all of them except for Sentimental man. But my very favourites are Defying Gravity, For good, and No good deed.  
Wicked: A New Musical

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff