Reply The Royal Court of Misfits
This or that game (with prizes) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peregrinus Maximus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:57 pm
D&D kicks a**! - 'been playing since I was 10!

Definitely extroverted!

This world thrives on / preys on people who are introverted. Society takes the introvert''s skill, subsumes it and then still mocks the introvert who gave it a new skill!
More introverts should learn the skill of punching others in the face...

Anyway,

Tom Petty or Neil Young? (legit tough call for me)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:26 pm
yeah..... im a huge D&D nerd. its fantastic!

ouch!!!!!! umm..... hrm.... i like both moderatly.... not huge fans, but not so little of a fan that i can genuinly say that i disslike one more or less.
im going to have to go with Tom Petty, tho, because i love "dont come aorund here no more."

milk and sugar or lemon and honey?  

C.E.

QueenButter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:02 pm
MMmm, milk and sugar especially if it is in a bowl of rice or cream of wheat!!! MMMMmmm... Sorry I had a Homer moment! rofl

breakfast food or dinner food?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:19 pm
oh! easy!!!!! DINNER FOOOD! i can eat leftover dinner food for breakfast even! mmmmmm cold steak!

rock or pop?  

C.E.

SiteMod Orlean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:06 am
OOh, that's a tough one, I think I would go with rock. Better then pop.

raing or snowing question

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:51 am
hrm.... thats a toughie too....
it all comes down to this tho. i hate the cold.
now, if its cold out, i prefer snow. mainly becasue it doesnt soak you to the skin like a cold rain. however, if its snowing out, theres no chance of it being warm. at least with rain, it can be a nice warm summer rain.
so yeah.... ill have to go with rain!

peircings or tattoos?  

C.E.

ladybrittania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:22 am
If I was brave enough I would have to say tattoos. Peircings can get pretty out of hand, to the point of being pretty disgusting.

Either way, I'm a wimp, so I only have a few piercings. Someday I will get a tattoo!

Night Owl or Morning Person?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:35 am
hehehe, i like tattoos to.... but in in moderation. i only have my ear peirced (tho there are three holes in it sweatdrop ) and one tattoo, but i definatly wanna get more tats!

hmmmm night owl! XD!!!!! i dont like waking up in the morning so much.

star wars or star trek?  

C.E.

SiteMod Orlean

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:24 am
Ooooh, I like them both but I think I'll have to say Star Trek.

Thunderbirds or Captain Scarlet question

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:56 pm
Wow! Definitely Thunderbirds because I haven't heard of Captain Scarlet. What is it about?

Mac or PC?  

ladybrittania

SiteMod Orlean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:31 am
PC, better then mac. Captain Scarlet is done by the same people who did Thunderbirds. Captain Scarlet is an agent of SPECTRUM, who stops the veil plots of ex SPECTRUM agent Captain Black who is an agent of the Mysterons. Captain Scarlet can not die, same as Captain Black. How did this happen I hear you cry? Well Captain Scarlet and Black went to the Planet Mars to investerage signals coming from there, they found the orgins, a strange empty city. they are both killed by a ray gun but they are both bought back to life as mysteron agents, they return to Earth to destroy. Captain scarlet is killed and bought back to Cloudbase and comes back to life and he comes back to being an SPECTRUM agent, or something like that. Been a few years since I saw it last. captain Scarlet
Library or Bookshop question

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:12 am
Wow, sounds pretty interesting actually. Too bad it didn't become as well known as Thunderbirds, which was pretty good in a very odd way, I must say.

I am ashamed to say that although I should use my community's library more, I am a bookshop person. I get so emotionally attached to the books I read that I don't want to give them back, and I want to keep them forever. Really good books get notes written in them and pages earmarked for future reference, thanks to the habits I gained in my University program. Unfortunately my house feels the weight and clutter of the many books I have acquired over the years. It's really pretty ridiculous, but I love each and every one of them. I have continued to go back and reread some of my favourites every since my teen years, so I do still use them.

Okay, here's a question...shoveling snow or mowing the lawn?  

ladybrittania

C.E.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:19 am
MOW'IN the lawn!!!!!!
snow = cold.
c.e. =/= cold friendly.

vampires or werewolves?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:15 pm
VAMPIRES!!!

...the children of the night, what sweet music they make...

tiny, cute dogs, or big, bouncy dogs?  

ladybrittania

QueenButter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:10 pm
EASY!!! Tiny cute dogs I have 3 chihuahuas! SQUEE!! 4laugh

sleep in or get up early  
The Royal Court of Misfits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash