i can tell
View Results

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:38 pm
"Well it's good to see you girls find this so funny because you have lost 50 points from Gryffindor. We're also going to go wake up professor Snape and explain why you girls are sorry." She began walking down the hall the girls had just fled down.

"Oh shoot." Emily's face was bright red as she walked down the hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:50 pm
Sunrise couldn't help but fall down laughing, even though she was scared to the point of peeing herself. She responded badly to this type of stress. And, well, she just wanted to see Snape walking around like a girl in gangsta clothes.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:00 pm
"Miss Adams, I don't find this very funny." Mcgonagall grabbed Sunrise by the ear and began dragging her to Snape's office.

"Sun, what in the name of Saturn are you doing?" Emily wanted to laugh, but was too afraid of what Mcgonagall would do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:04 pm
"It's not my fault, Professor! i respond to stress badly!" Sunrise said, wincing in pain as McGonagall pulled her by the ear to Snape's office.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:07 pm
"Severus, I think you might need to see yourself." Mcgonagall woke the sleeping teacher.

"We're dead." Emily hung her head."

((You do snape.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:22 pm
((ooh, this is going to be most awesome....))

"Minerva? What the hell are you doing in here? It's the middle of the night!" Snape shouted, pulling his covers up to his chin. He noticed that his facefelt funny, and his nightshirt no longer felt like a nightshirt. He jumped up and ran to the mirror on his wall.

No one really knows what happened that night, all they know is that everyone within one hundred yards of Snape's office were awoken by a loud, shrill scream.

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:27 pm
((Excuse me while I die of laughter.))
"Sorry Severous." Mcgonagall sighed and showed him the pictures she had confiscated.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:43 pm
((I know, right?))
Sunrise began a thorough insection of her shoes as Snape's beady eyes flew over the pictures.

"You even posed me," he said angrily, seeing the ridiculous pose he had been placed in, making him look utterly foolish.

"Erm...actually Professor...you were asleep like that," Sunrise muttered, her face red.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:04 pm
"What the blonde says is true." Emily began playing with her long red hair.

"Where in the world would you get an idea for that?" Mcgongall put her hands on her hips, and her lips were almost gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:20 pm
"Well...if you must know..." Sunrise said, quickly inventing some half-bait excuse. "I had this kinky dream about Professor Snape, where he was dressed like this, and...er...it just...turned me on so much, I had to see it for real, and.......er.....take pictures..to, er....hide under my pillow at night!"

Snape stared at the young blonde in utter disbelief.
"Get out. Now. I will not give them detention so long as they get out of here!" Snape screamed, his voice high pitched and girly as he backed up to his bed.

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:56 pm
"Yes professor." Emily dashed out as fast as she could but tripped over her feet. She scampered to her feet, but kept tripping after only a few steps. She finally made it into the hall half dragging Sunrise with her. "Man Sun, you really surprised him that time." Emily collapsed against a wall just trying to catch her breath. "Just remember, he doesn't know we put the sticking charm on it yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:27 pm
Sunrise stared blankly ahead, biting her lip.
"I cannot believe I made up that lie right off the top of my head!" she said, her voice rising to a shriek of laughter. She nearly fell over, clinging to Emily's arm to keep upright as they started to walk down the corridor.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:32 pm
"That was so freaking close." Emily was full of silent laughter, too exhausted to really laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:34 pm
"It was...but did you hear that lie I made up?" Sunrise was obviously incredibly proud of scaring the crap out of the oh-so ominous Potions Professor.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:36 pm
"You scared the crap out of me with that one Sun. Can you just imagine being atracted to that?" Emily made a gagging sound.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff