Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role-playing forum
A Reluctant Killer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:04 pm
Irene senced Niko's uneasiness. Maybe she should consider making friends. Irene caught up to the two and smiled warmly at Bana. "Well, whatever background we all may have, good or bad, I promise by my word that I will be there in laughter and help through any obstacle or haunted past." Irene said that mainly for herself. She hoped she didn't rush things too much, but she was tired of being alone and fond of their company.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:16 pm
He blinked, looking back at Irene as she said this. A small smile, though sad, graced his lips for a moment. "Haunted past, huh...?" He wondered if he could really trust her words, but then quickly dismissed the possibility. Others had said this to him before. They all broke their word, when they found out what lay dormant inside his body. She would be no different. It would be better for them all to just take seperate paths. Irene seemed like a kind person, and he would rather die than see Bana hurt. "... There's a village up ahead, the way that we're heading. When we reach there, I shall have to part ways with you both. It's for the best." He ducked his head slightly as he said this.  

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:48 am
Irene turned her head to the side. Something was definetely bothering him. That feeling that she felt before was sadly still there. There was no doubt in her mind now that whatever darkness was looming around was in Niko. Irene hated this, her secret gift was more of a curse that always got her into trouble. She knew they only just met, but he had a sort of kindnes in him, a caring feeling mixed with the feeling that sent shivers down her spine. Should she say something? No, it might upset someone. Might as well wing it. Irene smiled warmly. "Your a loner aren't you? Or you just can't stand us. It's okay, we understand." Irene winked and gave a small laugh. If she could just act normal for a few seconds, maybe she could manage to find her boundaries.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:57 am
Bana stared up at Niko shocked 'leave?! but I just met him!' Bana thought to herself then attached herself to Niko's leg and started whinning "NOOOOO! I DONT WANT MISTER NIKO TO LEAVE!" Bana cried as held Niko's leg with a death grip.  

Blah76
Crew

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:59 pm
Niko looked up at Irene. "Yeah... I'm sorry, I just don't do well in groups," He apologized. She seemed to understand what he meant, if she didn't know his reasons for being like this. It was better like this anyways.

Bana, on the other hand, seemed to have a completely different point of view. He stumbled, nearly losing his balance as she attached herself to his leg with a grip that a golem would envy. He quickly unclipped his sword from his belt and used it to keep himself steady. "Bana, you're going to make me fall," He said nervously. "I'm sorry, I truly am, I don't have much of a choice."

((*pokes* Hey... Are we the only active roleplay here? O.o))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:56 pm
((LOL, yea, I think so. xd )) Irene kneeled down to Bana and rested her hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry Bana, we'll see him again for sure." Irene looked up at Niko and winked. "Right?" She knew now for sure there was something he wanted to keep secret. Though it's a lonely choice going alone, and she knew this well, Irene understood mistakes must be taken to learn. She wouldn't stand in his way if leaving was something he really wanted to do. Still, Irene felt sorry for poor Bana.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:02 pm
He looked down at Irene, his eyes meeting hers. He felt that she understood him, understood that he didn't plan on seeing either of them again. He would go along for now. "Right," He said, smiling down at Bana. "I'll be seeing you both again soon, okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:12 pm
Irene nodded. "There you see? I'll take you to the nearest town for some ice cream, and we'll cross paths with him again." Irene stood up and gave a puzzled look. "Let's see, what is the closest town from here? Brakeson? No, Jancob I think... I'm usually better with direction than this."  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:49 am
Bana looked up at Niko stubbornly with teary eyes. "Okay if we are going to be seeing you again then whats your most prized possession?" Bana asked Niko still debating whether or not will let go of his leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:39 pm
He blinked. His most prived possession? "Hm... I suppose this..." He pulled out a thin silver chain that had been hidden underneath his tunic, a pendant attached to the end. It was two stars intertwined, that shone a sapphire color when the sunlight struck it. It had been a present from his elder half-sister, Yuki, to show him that there was still some good inside him.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:52 pm
Bana let go of Niko's leg and held out hands. "May I hold it?" Bana asked while staring at it still having the stubborn face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:17 pm
He frowned slightly, not certain. He was relieved that she had at least let go of his leg though, and he could stand up a bit straighter now. " Ah... Alright..." He slipped the chain off his neck, holding it out to Bana.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:05 pm
Bana snatched it from him and tucked it in a pocket "There now you have to come back" Bana stated having a pouty face. "Peoples never come back without a reason" Bana said as started walking in the direction of Jancob. "Jancobs closest, I was there last week," Bana said to Irene still angry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:59 pm
Niko blinked in surprise as she statched away the pendant. Then his eyes saddened, as he gave a small smile. Bana knew that he didn't plan on seeing them ever again. He couldn't — They would be in far too much danger with him around, he couldn't even consider returning. It would break his heart to leave his sisters only gift to him, but he knew that he had no choice. Bana would take care of it.

"Here," Yuki insisted, grabbing the hand of her protesting half-brother. "Yuki, no, you keep it, it'll just get broken or lost!"

She shoved the pendant into his hands, pushing it towards him. She then placed her hands on her hips, glaring at him. "You keep it, do you understand. I don't care if it gets a bit broken. You mean to tell me I went through all the trouble of making it for you and you don't even want it? It doesn't matter about Shadow, and if you refuse to let me come with you, then at the very least let me give you a good luck charm."

She ignored Niko's protests. Suddenly she looked behind them, hearing voices. "Uh-oh. The vilagers are coming. You have to go." She gave her ten-year-old younger sibling a warm hug. "Good luck, Niko. And no matter what happens, never forget that there's still something good inside of you too. I'll come and find you when I'm older and get a bit better with my magic." She released him, gently pushing him away. "Now go!"

He shook his head slightly, clearing away painful memories, looking up again. He had to leave. Yuki was wrong. He would never be anything but trouble. The past years have taught him that.

To think that he had actually believed her.

He smiled at them both, eyes sad. "Well then... I'll see you later..." He turned and walked away, a silent figure in white.

((Don't worries, he'll be coming back... I just love the suspence... *evil laughter* ))

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:13 am
Irene's eyes softened, A tear formed at the corner of her eye. Quickly, Irene turned away from Bana and wiped it away. 'That look... His eyes were so... It reminded me so much like...' Irene sighed and shook the feeling. Then, she turned to Bana. A forced smile secaped her lips. "So uh, to Jancob then?"  
Role-playing forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff