Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OOMPH! Guild
Guten Tag! Introduce Yourself HERE!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasira

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:45 am
VermisMysteriis
Ok so...ich bin der Vermis, aber man kann mich Josh heissen, denn es ist meine richtige Name. Umm...ich komme aus die USA, und mein Lieblingsband ist eigentlich nicht Oomph!, sondern Eisbrecher. Doch Oomph! ist auch sehr gut smile .

Bin 18 Jahre alt, und hab' Deutsch seit drei Jahre gelernt (und immer noch bin ich leider nicht fliessend sad )

Um...ja. So...wenn ich etwas nicht geschrieben habe, dann bitte sag mir so. Andernfalls, hallo! biggrin

Aber du kannst es schon echt gut ^^
Eisbrecher find ich auch richtig toll <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:57 pm
Fresh blood!

Yeah guys, I'm a new convert to Oomph!ism. Hate to sound unoriginal or anything, but... I worship the ground Dero walks on. Hot stuffs right there. And his voice is the magical cure for everything (depression, headache, hole-in-the-head, you name it).

As for me, I'm 15, homeschooled, and a hopeless Germanophile heart . heart Danke schoen for the guild! I need like-minded peoples to swoon with.  

Minari

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:22 am
Minari
Fresh blood!

Yeah guys, I'm a new convert to Oomph!ism. Hate to sound unoriginal or anything, but... I worship the ground Dero walks on. Hot stuffs right there. And his voice is the magical cure for everything (depression, headache, hole-in-the-head, you name it).

As for me, I'm 15, homeschooled, and a hopeless Germanophile heart . heart Danke schoen for the guild! I need like-minded peoples to swoon with.

welcome! and i just might steal that quote wink i guess great minds think alike 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:23 am
Minari
Fresh blood!

Bitte! Und wilkommen! biggrin  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Minari

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:03 am
watchdawg77

welcome! and i just might steal that quote wink i guess great minds think alike 3nodding

A quote from me eek *Is flattered* Uh, go ahead, take it. Great minds appreciate good musik cool

And thank you guys for the warm welcome! I don't know how active I'll be, but it's nice to know I have a place to go<3  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:22 pm
User ImageI am Tier, watchdawg77's mule...and I might use this avi quite a bit...so if you see me around don't hesitate to talk to me ^__^  

Das Tier in Mir_Wolfen

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:55 pm
Ok, I'm still your same lovable manager, I just changed my screenname. The old one was starting to bore me, so in tribute to my favorite OOMPH! song, I changed it. No promise that I won't change it after a couple days...I'm kinda fickle like that.... sweatdrop

In a nutshell: SparrowWriter=-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:57 pm
Hallo!! Ich bin Eisbär smile Or Deutschtard or....whatevs xd

I'm currently learning German and am utterly in love with this band. I used to obssess over dero, but now I'm currently head-over-heels for the big Crap-man blaugh He's just so adorable biggrin

Deutschophile doesn't even begin to describe me. I pretty much don't listen to American music anymore....it's disturbingly all the same.

Oomph!, Rammstein, In Extremo, Eisbrecher, Unheilig, Schandmaul, you name 'em I love 'em. smile  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Eisbaer

I'm currently learning German and am utterly in love with this band. I used to obssess over dero, but now I'm currently head-over-heels for the big Crap-man blaugh He's just so adorable biggrin

Deutschophile doesn't even begin to describe me. I pretty much don't listen to American music anymore....it's disturbingly all the same.

Oomph!, Rammstein, In Extremo, Eisbrecher, Unheilig, Schandmaul, you name 'em I love 'em. smile

YAY CRAP FANS! I love typing that...it looks so deliciously awkward.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer

YAY CRAP FANS! I love typing that...it looks so deliciously awkward.

hehe. Yes, like how in that Flux interview, people were throwing crap (as in boxes) around in the back. always fun to have to specify yourself. biggrin

.....-has the image of crap being thrown around between Dero and Leo whilst flux is getting interviewed- rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Eisbaer
Crew

Minari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:45 am
Hey, welcome to the guild whee Can I assume that it's not a coincedance that your username is Eisbär?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Minari
Hey, welcome to the guild whee Can I assume that it's not a coincedance that your username is Eisbär?

hehehe. nope, not a coincidence at all. Ich möchte ein Eisbär sein biggrin  

Eisbaer
Crew

I EAT BRAINZ!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:32 pm
Ich heiße Carla (mann nennt mich aber auch Brainz) und ich bin ein neuer Oomph! Fan.
Ich muss noch viel lernen, aber ich bin ein schneller lerner.
And while I'm fluent in speaking and understanding German, since I've lived in Canada since age 5 with no real reason to write in German, my spelling and grammar is, no other word for it, s h i t .
But I'm starting to pick it up again; I find it sad to not be 100% fluent in my mother tongue.

Other German bands & artists I like are Rammstein, Guano Apes, Nina Hagen, Tokio Hotel, and a handful of old one my dad plays songs of often whose names I haven't had the sense to ask yet.
((Rammstein and Guano Apes I love the songs of but don't know enough to name albums or band members etc.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:13 pm
Wilkommen! I don't know how often we really use German in here, but several of us are either fluent, or nearly so.

((Rammstein kicks a**. And you'll have to tell me some good Nina Hagen songs sometime...I've been meaning to check her out since she sang with OOMPH! for Fieber.))  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

I EAT BRAINZ!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Ahh, I adore Fieber.
I've been a Nina Hagen fan for a long time and my dad even longer;; it's our new favourite song.
I'll post some favourites in the 'Other music interests' thread;; I don't want to fill this up with Nina Hagen songs. ^^;;  
The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff