Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AGiiTAT3D - magg0t

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:43 pm
Kon'nichi wa! Yes, Japanese greeting though I'm not Japanese. 3nodding

Okay, okay, onto my little greeting. My name is Ariel, my Mom says she named me after her first D&D character, a thief, but I don't believe her as I was born in the Era of the Little Mermaid. I am 14 years old, and my birthday is on July 3rd, 1991. Mom used to tell me the fireworks that were on July 4th were just for me, but I no longer believe that. I was born at the Salem Hospital in Salem, Oregon, and have lived there all my life up until about a year ago, where we moved to Keizer, but they're relatively the same city. <<>>

I do look a lot like my avatar, only worse. X3 I am 5'8" and I weigh 120 lbs., and I lurve to wear wristbands. Don't ask why, but you will never see me without wristbands. I still think of myself as an angry person, as I used to have random anger spouts. Despite the entries in my journal of frustration, I've calmed down a lot. I'm a nice person once you get to know me, and I care a lot about my friends, corny, yes, but true.

I've been a member on Gaia since September 07, 2004, on various accounts. Even though I'm 14, people think I'm older than that. My best friends ex even thought that I was 17. O___O;; I like to quote random things, and my opinions on religion aren't exactly what you'd call optimistic. I find Christianity a religion that's flawed so much I could laugh, and I dropped a religion that was forced upon me several years ago and have remained nonreligion-ness.

I'm a music freak who can't live without music. Yes, I do listen to just about everything except for rap. That stuff urkes me. =.= Anyways, I am bi, though I only figured it out a few months ago(Wailing and crying in the parking lot at the mal O-o *Coughcough*). That's pretty much it without getting depressing. ^^

Ciao! heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:12 am
Hi! I'm Luna Queen. My real name is Tiffany Aston, and I live in England. I'm not sure how long I've been a lesbian, but I'm 15 and single....I have been for a long time redface . My parents agree with my sexuality, knowing it's perfectly natural. I came on here after my friend Nathan, who's Nero Hardy on here, showed me it. I came on here, thinking I was going to be the only lesbian, but then I noticed the threads, and stopped thinking about it. I then looked for a good guild to join and.....here I am!

I'll be on here everyday, so feel free to speak to me whenever.

Incoherent Sandwich

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:00 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Nic and my character is Alex. Alexandra is my middle name, just to insert a random fact here. I am 17 years old and I live in the United States. I hope will all forgive me for not disclosing any more specific information about myself.

I am an aspiring writer. My hobbies include, besides writing, playing the guitar, racing cars (though that little bit must remain our little secret), singing and sculpting. I'm a very amiable person and if you feel that you would like to learn more, feel free to contact me. biggrin

~Nic.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:26 pm
Bienvenue à Ariel, Tiffany et Nic! I am Anna, the queen and goddess of this guild. You may pay homage to me anytime you wish, I don't mind. I'm not one of those goddesses that's all like "oh, that's too much homage, stop, I can't take it anymore". No, no, no, I be like, "more homage more! gimme all the lovin' I can take then gimme more! oh yeah, baby! bring on the homage à trois ou quatre ou plus!"

Ahem, anyway. Oh, and Ariel, your mom is sooooo cool. T.T I was named after some crusty old great aunt that I never even knew. Heh, I once knew a girl named Cara. Her parents named her after where she was conceived. ^_-  

Aenakume

Shihasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:34 pm
Hajimemashite, minna-san! I'm Shihasu, I'm 16 and I live on the west coast of the United States. I don't want to say too much about myself here for certain reasons... But after speaking to my school psychologist, I believe I'm bi.

I've been roleplaying on Gaia for almost two months now, so I'm still a little new. I do mostly one to one roleplays but I'll join a thread if I can find a good one. Threads tend to die on me so I wonder if I'm bad luck... I roleplay a variety of things, please see the thread in my sig if you'd like a full list. I especially like fantasy of any type and most anything related to Japan.

My hobbies at the moment are centered around Japan. I'm hopeless, I know, but I can't help it... So basically things like anime & manga, Iron Chef, cooking, music, Japanese culture & history & language & religion...

Please feel free to contact me if you want to roleplay or chat or whatever. biggrin

Edit: Last night I somehow totally forgot to thank you all for accepting me into the guild. Sorry! I''m really glad to be here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:05 pm
Hallo. New to the guild and such. I'm Deirdre. 3nodding

Hokay, now, with that out of the way. Since the guilds are supposed to have some major downtime, I'm more than happy to take on some PM RP for the next couple of days, and then we can decide if moving it to a thread is a good step or not. I'm about to go work though.

Er... I'm VERY literate, if that helps anyone. I'd like to consider myself a writer, and I seriously ran out of room when applying. As far as genre goes, I'm not too picky. I can pick something, if you want to just PM me, or if you have an idea go ahead and run it by me. I'll let you know what I think once I get back from work 10-11pm ish pacific time.

And on that note. Thank you for admitting me to your guildness, I hope we can all be friends. xd  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:11 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Hallo. New to the guild and such. I''m Deirdre. 3nodding

Hokay, now, with that out of the way. Since the guilds are supposed to have some major downtime, I''m more than happy to take on some PM RP for the next couple of days, and then we can decide if moving it to a thread is a good step or not. I''m about to go work though.

Er... I''m VERY literate, if that helps anyone. I''d like to consider myself a writer, and I seriously ran out of room when applying. As far as genre goes, I''m not too picky. I can pick something, if you want to just PM me, or if you have an idea go ahead and run it by me. I''ll let you know what I think once I get back from work 10-11pm ish pacific time.

And on that note. Thank you for admitting me to your guildness, I hope we can all be friends. xd

Ah, thanks for reminding me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:20 am
Hey every one! I'm Little Bunny Angel, But you can all call me Bunny... Angel... or Cassie for that matter. But that's beside the point...

Anyhoo, I would first like to thank you all for letting me join the guild. And now I shall tell you a little bit about myself.

I was born in Omaha Nebraska, near some country, and I lived their for three years before My family moved to Wyoming, then finally settling in Las Vegas Nevada, where I have lived for fifteen long years. Its hot, and I like cold, but I deal with it. ^-^

I am a sort of writer, And by that I mean I want to be a writer, but I cant spell very well, and my grammar skills are something to be desired. Of coarse here I will do my best to be grammar queen of the world, and never misspell. I've gotten much better over the last month, you should see last months post. Full of...icky ness.

When I'm tired, I'm not cranky really, I just get less smart. I stop thinking of big nice words and use stupid small words, so I will avoid posting when it is late at night. And Hey! I ran out of room in my application too! I had to shorten it by...allot of paragraphs. It was real annoying.

Well thank you again, And I look forward to roleplaying with you all some time.  

Little Bunny Angel

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:23 pm
Welcome to the guild, Shihasu, Deirdre And Bunny. biggrin

Shihasu: I know what you mean - threads tend to die on me too. sweatdrop Anyway, it's ok, you're welcome and we are very glad to have you here.

Dierdre: I'm so sorry I haven't got back to you yet! crying Listen if anyone else asks, I can swear to it - you are an awesomely literare roleplayer! I wish I had the time to do an awesomely literate roleplay with you. crying

Bunny: We're really not too a**l about the quality of the writing here, so don't be concerned about getting your head snapped off. biggrin What I can see already is perfect for the roleplays here. However, we're not just about roleplaying, so if you'd like any assistance with your writing, like proofreading and such, feel free to ask. Actually, just so you know, there are some new features in the works that will bring the focus more on the literature side of the guild than on the roleplaying (although of course, roleplaying will always be a big part of this guild). Already I've set up the shoujo-ai quotes thread, but there is more coming.......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:54 pm
Hello,

User name is Yumi-Wills. Pleasure to be meeting you all.  

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:56 pm
Hola Yumi! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:01 pm
A little about myself. I don't say much when I type. I am horribly blunt and straight to the point. I am unable to speak well in real life so I tend to have foot in the mouth syndrome. I am very quick witted but slow of tongue and speech. Um... I like anime especially Shoujo-ai and Yuri. I am a lesbian and I am attached to someone on gaia. There isn't much else to say about me.  

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

evenstar`

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:39 pm
Hiya! <3

My online alias is Lynnie ( derived from my middle name, Lynn ) and I prefer you call me that as opposed to my real - and quite unattractive name - Raeanne. I'm a seventeen year-old Canadian who just made the transition from city to town, though I find I do adore the country.
Um, I'm the ever curious Gemini.. and a ballet dancer. I still don't know why Yuri appeals to me more than Yaoi.. possibly because I'm just curious and find it absolutely adorable. ;D

My favourite subjects in school are English, Law, Canadian History and Society. In the future I hope to either become a journalist, law clerk or child psychologist and enjoy a very fufilled and loving life at home. I'm proud to say that my parents are still together after 25 years, and it's their anniversary today! 4laugh

Now that I've bored you all to death, I'll leave you all with a picture and hopefully some interest in roleplaying with me in the near future. -grin-

All Smiles. <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:26 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Little Bunny Angel

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:56 am
Welcome! Welcome to our guild! A little word of advice for the uninitiated. Watch your bum around Aena. heart

Or watch hers, I know I do.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces