Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:39 pm
Blinking at what had just happened she then finally said "um.. my name is Dior and um.. I just met Jacey but i think that she's a real great person and I haven't seen anyone like her ever before in my life.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:46 pm
Sighing, Jacey then stomped her foot on the ground as she then let out a grumble as she then said "Dior... look, um... let's just talk about this another time and um... Izu... you're going back to your room and you're gonna stay there until I bring you back a little present okay?" And like that, Jacey picked up Izumi and placed her in her room, while locking the door. As soon as she had done that, she then said "Alright Dior, you can stay here and wait for me to finish my errand or you can go back to your room and find someone else that you think that you've never seen in your life from your window, either way, I'm really, really busy... please just... do something, but for this once, I will never ask you again, just please stay out of my way~"

"Eh?~" was all that Izumi could say as she was placed in her room as she then sat on her own bed and smiled and said "Yay~ Present~"  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:50 pm
Just hard headed as she had always been Dior then sat upon Jacey's bed and lay down on it as she then rested on it snuggling into the blankets.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:01 pm
Grumping away, Jacey then felt a twinge of guilt as she felt sorry that she had said that however, Izumi, was her friend and a sweet girl that didn't deserve a man who would just dump her on the side after he had toyed with her feelings. Walking through the halls of the house that was across the street, she kicked open the door and stood in front of it with her hands on her hips as she then said "Alright dude, now you listen, and you listen good! Get your big fat butt into Izu's room before I kick it there! I mean it now, no girl like her should have to go through getting drunk for a guy like you, now hurry up and get over there!"  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:36 pm
His eyes widened as he heard that Izumi had gotten drunk over him and shook his head in disbelief. Flying out of the room,he then said "You're a good friend to Izumi..I can't do anythng good for her,but I'd like to see what I can do for her,so that she'll stop before she gets hurt..See ya.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:58 pm
Sighing, Jacey walked wearily back to her room to take a nice long nap, not knowing that anyone would be in there when she returned. Walking in, she closed the door and lay upon her bed as she then leaped up realizing that she had just lay down on Dior, who she figured would've left by now. Eyes twitching, she then said "Okay... my, my, aren't we stubborn?..." Sitting on the bed next to Dior, she then said "Hey. How about I make a deal with you? Hmm... If you... can paint a picture of me... and I like it... because... as you can tell... I'm quite picky... then... I may... just consider you..." Thinking to herself, she then thought 'Man, that was so uncool, I mean, I don't tend to like anything that others paint, plus... I'm doing to her what I just told that Haru not to do..."  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:40 am
Flying into Izumi's room Haru forced Izumi on her back so that she'd be laying down and said "Look i really do like you but.. youre just.. youre just too much i dont have anything to give. To put it bluntly i can't afford to have you as someone that i'd take care of.. i don't know how else to put it. But you doing this to yourself it just something that i can't deal with.. Tell me what you want from me for this to stop and i shall do as you wish.."

Thinking about it Dior wasn't about to back down but she didnt know if she had what itd take to paint a picture that Jacey would approve of then again if she got the time to paint Jacey then that'd mean more time to spend with Jacey, the person that she really wanted to spend time with. slowly she nodded as she then said "I acept your challenge and um.. I'd like to start at this moment if that's alright with you.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:51 am
((Thanks for calling me everytime you rp, it helps lots -^^-))

With the amount of force that he had used to push her down, she was stunned for a tad bit. After a while, she started giggling and said "You're a funny wolfey aren'tcha~?" Poking his nose, she then said "Well, since you're offering, I wouldn't mind lesee... a real kiss... I'd also want you~ to be lots more nicer to me~ I mean c'mon, it's not nice to make a cute little girl cry~" Giggling, some more, she obviously wasn't sober yet. Izumi was a very giggly person when she was drunk apparently, and quite the spoiled one as well...

Liking Dior's challenging, spirit, she then said "Alright..." Smirking a bit she then added, while slipping arms around her "Now, no taking advantages of me~ I'll pose as whatever you tell me to pose as, but I don't like any removal of my clothing... I'd have to be crazy to take off my clothes for anything but changing or a bath~"  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:00 am
(No problem)
He knew that if he kissed her he'd do something else as well but he didn't want to hurt her and at the same time he didn't want her to hurt herself. Thinking for a bit he then placed his body upon her light so that it would not crush her and he pressed his lips to hers. He would not wait for her response. Once his lips had laid contact on hers he was lost in his thoughts and before he knew what he was doing he felt himself gripping her clothes as if he was ready to take them off.

Closing her eyes at the contact that Jacey had made it was a small one however it was one step closer to what dior wanted. Smiling she then got up and said "Well if you arent going to undress yourself i guess that i should." and with that she started to undress Jacey so that she could paint her in her most vulnerable form.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:08 am
Smiling at her little wolfey, she then said "Whatcha doing?~ I asked for a kissy wissy, oh wells~ carry on, I kind of like this feeling that you're giving to me... it's warm and nice." Smiling even more, she then stroked his long red hair that she admired bunches as she then said "Whatever you do... just don't leave me again~" Happily she then kissed him as he had done to her earlier, all the while holding on to him, praying that he wouldn't leave her again.

Flushing a nice shade of red that she was unaware of, Jacey sat stunned at what was happening. A girl, a really pretty girl, was in her room undressing her and she couldn't do a thing... She didn't lift a muscle, just stared in astonishment at what was taking place. When Dior had finished, she covered herself with her arms, as even though she was quite strong on the outside, being naked in front of someone that she had just met was a new and rather uneasy feeling for Jacey.  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:18 am
Removing all of her clothing Haru continued his actions. He knew what he was doing to her and he knew that it wasnt too bright but if she didnt mind then what was the matter? the fact htat he cared about her than anyother girl was one thing but hthough he was thinking about it he continued his actions and for this one girl tried his best to pleasure her in this one time. this last time that hed plan on seeing her.

Dior felt as if she was in slight control now, and smiled a happy smile as she silently walked up to the now standing Jacey and tried to pry her hands up off of her upper area. smirking a bit she felt like teasing Jacey. it was an odd feeling and without thinking she then said "You're really sexy when you're um.. naked.. but you shouldn't hide those lovly breasts of yours.." almost drooling she then smiled at Jacey and finished "I also wouldn't mind if you'd smile a little more i mean you look like you dont like being naked in front of me~"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:27 am
((Umm... After this post for Izu, Chiemi's not gonna rp with them about umm... this particular subject redface
EDIT: Gots to go, I'll be talking to you on the phone, so talk to me there kay? -^^-))

Not knowing what he was thinking, all that she could think about was how she felt for him and how he was making her feel. Gazing dreamily at the top of her bed, she felt like she could stay there forever with Haru doing this same thing, over and over again.

Smiling shyly, quite a rare site indeed, Jacey then tried to hide her back from Dior for the swan had only undressed her from the front and had not seen the scales that had been on her back. It was one of her weaknesses and her thoughts upon them were that no one could have feeling for someone that were so hideous. Allowing Dior to see her upper body, she now tried to hide her back as she pressed it against a wall so that Dior wouldn't be able to see anything. Deep down inside, she might even have felt something small forming for this girl, however, it wasn't something that she'd let others know, especially not the swan herself.  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:36 am
((Okay, I'll just continue for Dior then -^^-))

Noticing that Jacey was trying to hide her back from her Dior cocked her head to the side and soared gently throught the air to her and clung to her arm and Dior then said "Im fasinated in your breasts but now I'd like for you to show me what else you could be hiding.. i wanna know everythign about you. And after you tell me ill decide on how I want you to pose for the painting.."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:35 pm
((Whoops, sorries I've been so inactive lately, I'll respond to that for you -^^-;
Oh, and as for Izumi and Haru, I'll start rping Izumi, if you want to join her with Haru, be my guest, just please nothing too... wierd -^^-; ))

"Umm... Well, y'know, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all, I mean, no need to have a painting so sofisticated that you'd need a naked person in it I mean... Why don't you go and draw a nice picture of yourself naked... and uh... look in the mirror for that... umm... yeah..." Feeling a bit uncomfortable, Jacey pulled her clothes into her arms and responded once again, adding on to the many reasons that she didn't want to be drawn. "Plus... I never even stated that I'd let you undress me... I mean um... that's... that's sexual harrassment right there... yup...yup..." her voice seemed to be getting weaker and quieter as she kept thinking of excuses in her mind.

Getting up from a long sleep she stepped out of her bed realizing that she no longer had clothes on. Nearly jumping out of her skin, she then looked upon the bed and saw Haru sleeping soundly. To her, he seemed like an innocent child when he slept. Hearing a slight gurgling noise in her stomach, she realized that she was quite hungry, and took one look at Haru, flew over to him, placed a small kiss upon his cheek and soared down the halls towards the kitchen where she planned on eating some sushi, and perhaps some ice cream.  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:44 pm
(jeez I was wating for you, where were you? j/j anyways for izumi i'd rather just rp with her later and ill just rp with Dior with jacey now.anyways thanks for calling me on to teell me you respondd.)

blinking at the cooment that was just made dior made a small childish pout on her face and said "why... don't you want me to see you like this. huh, why~? and without warning glomped jacey as well as throwing a small tantrum at the same time.  
Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff