Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
Introduce Yourselves Here! <333 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome gold from UTOPIA!
  Mmmmmm, gold. :F
View Results

Le_newtype

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:48 pm
Hi! ^^;

I'm Le_Newtype and I'm from New York. I'm into things like drawing, anime, music, animals and I can talk about everything if you really wanted me to n_n. I love learning about new things but hate going to school; one of the many paradoxic things about me @____@ . I've been on Gaia for 2 years come the middle of February, so my Gaian really isn't that old xD .

As for descriptive things:
I'm 16 years old and I am a high school junior :3 . I go to Catholic school and have my own version of that faith ^^; ... I'm about 6 foot tall and I have green eyes *__* . If you really need to see me I'm on my profile, but I wouldn't waste the effort in doing so >____>;

Also: I'm an emoticon abuser xD , I add smiles and what not to every sentence so you can tell my tone domokun

: D C'est moi!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:42 pm
Ello ^.^

My name is Dark and Demented, but I got by alot of other nicknames too. I joined gaia in 2004 and I am absolutely in love with Gaia.

Geez...what to say?
Uhm...I'm 15 and a sophomore. [[Wootness xD]]
I'm a vampire -nodnod- Yup. Rawr. Feeear me. [not really but I wish xP]
I support grammar. Although, I myself make quite a few mistakes. Haha.

I'm soooo excited to be a part of Utopia, like seriously excited. I literally SQUEALED when I got the invite. xD
Cha....oh and I make up words quite often.
Yeaaah.
So anyways, thanks for allowing me to join! It really means a lot! !

dark and demented

Jessk

Bashful Companion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:23 pm
User Image

Hello! My name is Jessk.

I've been around gaia for a while, and mostly live in the charity/quest subforum. I'm currently on a monster quest, and that takes most of my time and energy.

I'm a college student; it's my last year and then who knows what I'm going to do. My major is Global Studies, and I love languages, travel, and figuring out how our world works.

I look forward to meeting you all! <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:44 pm
yo. im am The Blind Ninja (with spaces.... not with underscores). and yes there is one with underscores stressed .

i am 18 i just graduated from high school last May. no college plans as of yet

i "joined" in 2003... mostly due to a friend from another forum being like HEY HEY JOIN GAIA.. way back when this was www.go-gaia.com. i was on for about 3 days. got some noob clothes worth ~ 1.5k then left. i returned in March 2005 and got hooked.

i lasted though til mid 06 when my interest was kind of flakey since i had only 2 items that i really wanted and they were sooo far away (LOL cause back then 4m was waaaay far.... man i wish d-tails were still that cheap)

recently i have fallen on hard gaia times. Julys cost me pretty big.... as well as some pink giftboxes after the release of the sparta stuff (figured it couldn't have been that hard to get one XD)  

The Blind Ninja

fiddledidi

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:43 pm
Hi!
I'm Destructob0t, commonly known as Bot!
I'm 17 and a senior in high school this year. College is keeping me busy and I don't even go to one yet! xD
I'm into art, fencing, and manga. I sell commissions here on Gaia (my deviantart page is my "www"). I have an E in foil for all you fencers who know what I'm talking about. I read Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, and a few more.
I want to major in industrial design in college, and design pretty cellphones and solar powered flashlights for y'all (lol get it?? Solar powered flashlights are useless? 8D?)
I live 30 minutes from Boston, Massachusetts.
Did I mention I liked to draw? Because I do.

<3 Thanks for accepting me into the guild! x3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:51 am
Hi there, Utopia! ^_^ I am Wicked Minx, but feel free to call me Wicked, Minx, Angel [IRL name], or Blood (a previous Gaia name that I answer to). I am currently twenty-three years old, and primarily live on the internet, though I'm hoping to find a place in the real world soon! Hehehe... ^_^ I've been on Gaia since 2004, but my original account was hacked, so after my items were returned, I switched accounts for good!

I'm very much into art (I am a digital art and animation major!), and I do both 2D and 3D digital art! (Yes, I'll do commissions, but it might take me a while! I'm in college right now, and I'm taking two synthesis classes at the moment. Eep! o.o) I'm also into Japanese language. I love it so much, even though I have a lot more to learn about it! I spent a year abroad living about an hour away from Tokyo, and it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. I hope to return to Nihon (Japan) sometime next year to teach English, and to learn more Japanese language! 8D

As you may have recognized by now, I like to use the "^_^" face quite a bit, along with many others. Whenever I post, I usually use one or more of these or Gaia's emoticons. I find that it's difficult for people to sometimes read my emotions on the internet, and I believe these faces to be immensely helpful when it comes to conveying my feelings and "tone of voice," so to speak. 3nodding

I am so proud and thankful that Utopia would accept me as a member. After having met some of the other members over the past few weeks, I'm so happy to have found such mature, kind, and generous people! You guys are the absolute greatest! Thank you, Utopia! heart  

Wicked Minx

Sparkly Vampire

Sakura_Madison

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:08 pm
Hello Utopia Memebers!
My name is Sakura_Madison. My real name is Julisa. I am 23 years old and live in Las Vegas, NV, USA. My birthday is June 16, 1984. I love anything that is about anime/manga, video games (especially DDR), hanging out with friends, drawing, and many more hobbies I have.

I am on Gaia most of the night till the daylight because I work in swing shifts. Mainly I go on Gaia because I love meeting new people from all over the world. I go in towns now and then to see some of my friends half way around the world. I vend a lot in the Marketplace, so that I can make profits that go towards my quest. I do get a lot of help from friends that want me to accomplish my goals. I am greatful to have friends in real life and in the community to help me finish my quests. This is my second account, created on December 15, 2006. My first account, was banned (more infor PM me), was created on November 9, 2005. So I had to start all over again. With my second account, I learned how to vend, start on my first quest, became an art whore, and friends that supported me throughout the time I was banned.

In real life, I work at a toy store. Really fun because I get to play with toys. I have great friends, well alot of friends from different clubs. I love to hear J-pop and the anime music. Love to play DDR, lost some weight off from playing, even my mom was proud to see me "play". Studying Japanese until I go into college. I have been to Japan for my 21st birthday present. It was the best 7 days of my life.

Well I have so much to write but so little time. If you want to know more about me, just ask, I wont bite... hard. LOL! Thank you for accepting me to the Utopia Guild.

~S_M

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:16 am
hmm, well, I'm luigirules64, but you can call me luigi, lu, lu-chan, whatever you prefer. I am an anime freak, I love almost every anime that I come across with. I am very serious with my studies because someday I want to become a veterinarian and minor in computer graphics. I really love music, and am a music centered person. I can go from listening to classical music by Beethoven to hard rock by Green Day. It really all sounds good to me. I am also an AMV maker, so yes if you seen my account on youtube, that is me. If you've seen any of my AMVs, you know that I do put a lot of time and effort into my ideas. I am also a fanfic writer. I'm pretty nice when you get to know me, but I am socially awkward in real life although when we become friends you can't get me to shut up.XD I'm a little immature...ah heck I am immature. I love to help people out so if you need help with a website or would like to start AMV making, ask!^^ I dun mind. Actually, it makes me feel quite honored. I have no confidence btw, so if I say yours is awesome, and you say it's not as good as yours, believe me I will prove you wrongXD Anyways hope we can be great friends and have wonderful inside jokesXD  

luigirules64

Sparkly Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Speculum Pondero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:19 am
User Image Blaqk Audio

Hmm... where to start? Well, I guess I should start with my name. I like being called Nonnahs. My first username was eragonlover, then a year later I changed it to Nonnahs_eragonlover, then after a VERY long time, I changed it to Speculum Pondero and I am semi-regretting the name change. Although it means "Mirror reflection" I miss "Nonnahs" because it meant something much more, anyway, so thats that.

I guess the next thing to say would be that I am very easy to get along with. A very fine example of that would be just yesterday in lunch there was this kid with his head down and some of my friends and I had just sat down at his table, where he was alone. So I was talking with some of my friends and I noticed he kept listening and looking at me, so, I said "Hi" and thus began our conversation. Now he is my new buddy. ^^ LOL.

Ok, next. I do care. I do want to help you. I do listen. I can predict a good amount of things. I can evalutate people easily. I have a lot of patience. I love, but I can also hate; it's a package deal.

I'm kind to those that are kind to me and others. I love animals. I love writing.

I've always wanted to be a teacher. I wanted to be an archeologist for a couple of years, then I wanted to be a marine biologist, then I wanted to be a college professor in one of those fields, now, currently, I've slowed down and decided I want to be a writer.

I bet you can guess how old I am, although I act a little older than my age, on rare occasions I don't. >.<

I could probably put tons of other stuff here but I don't want to bore you so I will finish off with: ZETHY RULES!

~ Nonnahs

I will ask you this,
can you spare me a kiss?
Can you picture this,
coming from my lips?
I will send you this,
and seal it with a kiss.

Semiotic LoveUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:25 am
It seems like no one's posted here in a while... But here goes nothing; XD

Hello! My name's Oriana (the x is just there because "Oriana" was taken). I've been on Gaia for a little under a year, and I'm on here way too much. ^^; I attempt to draw & exchange, but mostly I'm on here talking a lot~ Tis fun. :'D

In "real" life, I'm in my last year of college - majoring in Cognitive Science and minoring in Computer Science, I'm a nerd... Though I guess this isn't readily apparent to a lot of people. XD I love bright colors, cute things, food and squishy things... I'm often hyper or just kind of... crazed. 8D

I have a tendency to moo, even though I secretly wish I was raccoon. *_*

& i use a lot of emotes. XD <3  

orianax

Sai Sai Sainara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:28 am
User Image∙PLAY FOR ME∙

i'm going to keep this nice and short~
you can call me sai,
i'm from teh North East, where it's cold 6 months of the year.
i'm 17 now, but i'll be 18 in ... *counts* +looses track.. a few days.
i have a fledgling artshop here.
aand...well...ooh, i consider myself to have an eclectic taste in music.
i buy records even though i don't have a record player (i'm working on that)
aand...i luffs the band ancafe <33

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:49 am
Hello!

I'm Muffin! Some people call me "The Pharaoh" IRL, as it has been with me since the beginning of high school. I"m in Jr. College, about to graduate with my AA degree. I'm 19, live in California, and love art, manga, and yaoi, amongst other things. I love Gaia, even though i don't think i'll ever reach my quest because the inflation is far too fast to keep up with, but i'm still trying hard! Though i am always going to those 'donate to the person above you' threads and donating to people all the time, as well as friends who are questing.. so that kind of sets me back, but i don't care User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been with Utopia in and out for probably a good five months. I kept missing the application date XD . Anywho, i have a little more time now, so you all should be seeing me a bit more.

I just like making friends, so talk to me D:

See you all there!  

Stir Fried Muffin

[ falling`star ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:13 pm
♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

Hi there! You guys can call me Star or Falling. Either one's fine really. :] I just turned 16 years old last month, December 15, and I live in California with my mom and my brother. Right now, I'm halfway through my sophomore year in high school, and I'm excited to see what lies ahead for me.

I joined Gaia on May 27, 2006, but I didn't really use it until towards the end of that year. I've been addicted to Gaia for quite a while now, and I do spend a lot of my spare time here. You can usually see me at the Minishops and Charity/Quests forums, and... I love pandas! <333

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:37 am
Hey the names musicismylifeXD, but you can call me music. I am 18 turning 19 January 12th smile and I have been with gaia since february 07. I am Proud to be a Utopian now and I look forward to making some good friends here. Plz add me if you wanna be friends smile  

musicismylifeXD

mmariep2

Invisible Healer

17,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:09 am
Hello everyone!

I'm Mmariep2. Not a lot of people online at Gaia know, but I don't keep it hidden either that I'm in my mid-twenties and I have a daughter. biggrin I also spend a whole lot of time on Gaia while I'm at work on the weekends. wink

I love to read romance novels and fanfiction, play video games like Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy X and X-2, and I like to watch anime, though I haven't watched a whole lot recently.

I've been with Gaia roughly about a year and a half now, and its been simply the best. I've made great friends, and as a new Utopian I look forward to making many more new friends. smile  
U T O P I A

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff