Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
.:~*MAIN THREAD*~:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:15 pm
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
Cat King Martin
No. Not that.

then what???

well, a mc donalds is a fast food restruant were peole eat unhealthy but delisiouse foods like my personal favorite Cheese burger.

ohh still dont know but ok....lets go eat....i havent eaten in three days

THREE DAYS!! You must be starvin, lets go eat and talk more about you sweatdrop

i have gone worse...but yeah lets go eat and talk more about where i am and who i am

they approached the restraunt and took there seats as they ordered there food

"So, do you have any family, wife, kids?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:17 pm
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat

well, a mc donalds is a fast food restruant were peole eat unhealthy but delisiouse foods like my personal favorite Cheese burger.

i have gone worse...but yeah lets go eat and talk more about where i am and who i am

family yes but i only know my dads side....and they are Kiyserts....i guess what you would call demons....dont know about my mom...but i dont have a wife or kids single and duty bound  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:19 pm
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat

family yes but i only know my dads side....and they are Kiyserts....i guess what you would call demons....dont know about my mom...but i dont have a wife or kids single and duty bound

NO WIFE! How is it that a handsome guy like yourself is single" luna said as she began unloading our plates on the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:20 pm
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat

NO WIFE! How is it that a handsome guy like yourself is single" luna said as she began unloading our plates on the table.

guess i dont know that" omaru states as he pulls out a chair for Luna to sit  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:23 pm
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat

guess i dont know that" omaru states as he pulls out a chair for Luna to sit

Luna smiled and then sat in the chair.

"Well, so what do you plan to do, you should stay here. I mean, this is a beautiful town."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:27 pm
don't really have any plans i just drift from town to town...but every time i get thrown out for suspicions...." he says as he sits looking at every one staring at him.  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:28 pm
Seyku
don't really have any plans i just drift from town to town...but every time i get thrown out for suspicions...." he says as he sits looking at every one staring at him.

Luna looked around at the staring people

"I dont find you suspisiouse and why in the hell are they staring at you"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:33 pm
CaranoWildCat
Seyku

maybe because of my tail or horns....my because i dont have a shadow...who knows where ever i go people stare....  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:35 pm
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku

maybe because of my tail or horns....my because i dont have a shadow...who knows where ever i go people stare....

well I think that it is ridiculouse, i have seen more intresting looking people in this town" luna said as she finished her burger moving onto her fries

((I am getting hungary for real, i should ask my boyfriend to pick me up some mc donalds))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:37 pm
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku

well I think that it is ridiculouse, i have seen more intresting looking people in this town" luna said as she finished her burger moving onto her fries

((I am getting hungary for real, i should ask my boyfriend to pick me up some mc donalds))

((sounds like a plan))
omaru finishes his fries moving on to his burger"i guess after this i should find an anvil so i can start hammering out something nice for this town"  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:39 pm
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku

((sounds like a plan))
omaru finishes his fries moving on to his burger"i guess after this i should find an anvil so i can start hammering out something nice for this town"

what do you mean? By hammering  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:41 pm
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku

((sounds like a plan))

Omaru pulls out his metal working hammer and lightly puts it on the table
i am a black smithe  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:44 pm
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku

((sounds like a plan))

i am a black smithe

OOOH! I see, so what are you planning to make" Luna said slightly pushing aside the heavy hammer away from her food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:47 pm
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku

((sounds like a plan))

i am a black smithe

OOOH! I see, so what are you planning to make" Luna said slightly pushing aside the heavy hammer away from her food.

picks up the hammer as he sighs"dont know...what ever the metal works into i guess..." he finishes off his burger and sips from his drink  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

MysticalWildCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:47 pm
Diamond walks into the restraunt staring at the mysteriouse man talking with the mayor

:Oh, he must be new"

.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces