Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
.:~*The Forest*~:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come into the spooky forest?
  Umm...Sure?
  Only for a cookie...
View Results

Shimo-no-Obake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:38 am
Raishu lunged again at a figure then it disappeared he turned toh is side and lunged at plain air which then turned to the form the vanished seconds before. He struck it full force with his palm and it went flying and hit a tree, it then poofed into a dark cloud then was gone. He then turned to the others and used a roundhouse kicked through one right before it disappeared then notice the voice laughing, "You amuse me, Raishu. I'd never thought you'd end up living in a shack with a bunch of birds." Raishu growled and transformed into a falcon and stabbed through a figure's head and went for whee the voice was from. He went straight through the leaves and branches and found nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:39 am
the stars danced and move back and forth showing his childhood he was so small back then and so uncontrollable how did he survive all that time...the stars after telling the stories faded back to their original positions and he was once again left with out an answer. so he turned back to watch the fight but only saw falcon"doesn't he know that he is flying right into a trap???"Omaru stands up and rushes through the fight and into a bush opposite of Raishu "if this gets ugly i am not gonna let them take another one" so he stood there with his sword ready for a fight ready to take down anyone after Raishu.  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

iLawl Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:28 am
*Walks in the forest*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:46 am
Serena saw Omaru move and got ready to fight too.  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:00 am
"just wait wait for the perfect time" he told his inner demon which he had been trying to control for his whole life"when things get out of hand we know what to do..."Omaru looks over to Serena...he couldn't figure out why she made him feel that way...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:22 am
*starts whining* "Man, I wanna fight!" she says softly then starts whining agan. Serena looks over at Omaru and sees that he is looking at her. So she smiles. biggrin  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 am
He catches her eye and sorta looks down and shifts then blushes a little" i know i do too but we have to wait until we know who we are fighting...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 am
"Fine...I'll wait..."  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:55 am
"should i come over there and wait with you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:45 am
"It's your choice, I'd dont care or mind."  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:47 am
"ok good i will stay over here an mess around with a few of those Shadow Agents....wanna kill them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:00 am
Raishu hear d rustling in the bushes but ignored it, he had more matters to attend to. Raishu flew towards another figure and transformed into his half human half bird form right before it dissapeared. Raishu tumbled to the ground and looked at his hands, he never meant to transform. The agents the lunged at him, raishu rolled out of the way then the voice he heard before started to cackle, or laugh really maniacly. "You fool, dark magic can do anything, even take control of your senses." the vocie said. Raishu turned around a few times, "SHOW YOURSELF!" he called to the voice.  

Shimo-no-Obake

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:02 am
"Sure."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:04 am
Omaru heard the voice as well but stepped out and used his knowledge of dark magic to cast away the shadow agents before they could harm Raishu while he was down"your not the only one with dark magick here...so let me help you out!!!" Omarus hand glowed black as he pulled it towards himself revealing a man in the bushes just to the right.  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

Shimo-no-Obake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:09 am
Raishu turned to omaru, "thank you." he said as he then walked over to the man, he held his hand to the man's forhead, "Is hould take away your life right now, tell me, what are you?" raishu said as he then took back his scimitars.  
.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff