Reply Head Quarters
Ideal Armor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:44 am
assuming that you did not just get the entry codes from an outlying base an that the base the nanites are at isnt over run...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:50 pm
true but i doubt that an military base would be so easily over run or the the codes so easily got. plus the fact remains that you would have to find the base and go there before you can do anything as well as even if you had the codes I'm pretty sure it still would be so easy as waltzing thought the doors the is so much more than codes to a security system especially for the government.  

Minsova

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:27 pm
meh, the zombie dogs always get to the military, they never expect it. that or the birds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:39 pm
maybe in movies but in real life there a lot tougher than that  

Minsova

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:23 am
bull s**t, military is crap, always has been, sure, they can ******** over an extremely smart enemy, but you cant kill what you don't expect. its the stupid creatures that get the military, a mouse, a flea, that sort of s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:28 pm
for the general military force i would have to agree but the higher ups of the military are a different story i assure you and those will be the ones guarding that stuff.  

Minsova

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:43 am
if you take enough grenades off the dead... you get the point...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:30 pm
even if you go running in there throwing grenades they will still kill you before you kill them and all you did was let them get run over and zombies take control over that spot good job you infiltrated there base and now your dead with no nanites and know the next smuck can walk in to calm them but not you you are dead and if you meant that the would be run over with that last comment i am sticking with what i said last time  

Minsova

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:32 pm
unless you go tactical  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:34 pm
true true maybe send someone else to do it then what for them to be over run that might work.  

Minsova

JJ_Spectre95

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 am
boogiemonster
elvellon
Leather.

Try biting the stuff, not easy.

Also not flexible, can't take blunt force, can be punctured rather easily.

why the ******** do you judge peoples posts a*****e  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:09 am
it looked like informing to me, and im no expert, but all that was true, plus YOU CAN BITE THROUGH LEATHER!!!  

Vehemence God

Minsova

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:17 pm
i agree too  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:37 am
i'd like the armor from haze : http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh33/terrorfromabove/Video Game Images/HAZE.jpg  

xi_owned_youx

Faytar
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 am
it is nice armor smile  
Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items