Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:23 pm
amazon_wolf
xilerator
Have any of you seen "That Night" (Eliza's in it)?
I saw it when I was little. It's great.
no i havn't but she was ******** adorable as a kid heart
I know! She was so bloody cute!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:01 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I swear to God if they make her straight I will shoot someone!

What do you mean 'make her straight'?  

OskerWilde
Crew

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 pm
xilerator
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I swear to God if they make her straight I will shoot someone!

What do you mean 'make her straight'?
As in make her straight! Like, not in love with Buffy. That would totally ruin Faith for me sad
Yes, I would lose my Faith.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:40 pm
Faith was never in love with Buffy. Faith was straight.  

OskerWilde
Crew

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:19 pm
xilerator
Faith was never in love with Buffy. Faith was straight.
lol Oh thats funny.
I'll wait until Amazon gets on to get on before I get into that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:26 pm
Well, she slept with 3 guys during the series. And, though Joss Whedon liked to incorporate homosexuality into some characters (Willow, Larry, Andrew, Clem) Faith was not one of them.  

OskerWilde
Crew

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:47 pm
xilerator
Well, she slept with 3 guys during the series. And, though Joss Whedon liked to incorporate homosexuality into some characters (Willow, Larry, Andrew, Clem) Faith was not one of them.
Like I said. Just wait till Amazon gets here.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:52 am
eek eek eek eek oh man you don't even know what your talking about!!! we are the wrong people you should ever say that to. i don't even know where to begin sweatdrop

Faith was totally in love with Buffy, but Buffy is such an uptight b***h she wouldn't admit her own feelings for Faith...so Faith couldn't stand not being with Buffy so she went all crazy casue she loved Buffy so much...that's it in a nutshell, but Tee and Ess and I could debate this with you for hours.

FAITH heart BUFFY!!!  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:55 pm
amazon_wolf
eek eek eek eek oh man you don't even know what your talking about!!! we are the wrong people you should ever say that to. i don't even know where to begin sweatdrop

Faith was totally in love with Buffy, but Buffy is such an uptight b***h she wouldn't admit her own feelings for Faith...so Faith couldn't stand not being with Buffy so she went all crazy casue she loved Buffy so much...that's it in a nutshell, but Tee and Ess and I could debate this with you for hours.

FAITH heart BUFFY!!!
We so could. I can't believe that when your finally on, I'm not! Again! Damn it!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 pm
I still don't know where you get that Faith had the hots for Buffy.  

OskerWilde
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:42 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

FAITH heart BUFFY!!!
We so could. I can't believe that when your finally on, I'm not! Again! Damn it!
and again!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:43 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

FAITH heart BUFFY!!!
and again!!!
I'm on!  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

xilerator
have you never noticed the subtext!?  
amazon_wolf
xilerator
have you never noticed the subtext!?
Seriously!  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:48 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

FAITH heart BUFFY!!!
and again!!!
I'm on!
well you weren't when i typed that!  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out