Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:29 am
He gave him a weird look.

[You cannot be seriously thinking of buying it.]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:36 am
Hiruma took the piece of paper before getting out himself.

"i will have to...."

He walked her to the front door of her dorm.

"thanks again akina...Have a good night"

Wih tha hiruma began walking towards his apartment.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 am
"What? its a great deal, with the money i save i can by parts to fix it up...plus its better then what i got now..." Lithos pulled out his wallet and grabbed enough cash to pay for it...though he put a 20 in his pocket hoping to buy the bike for a little less tehn tha asking price.

Afew minutes later he came back with the registration for the bike,

"well its mine now....Now i need to figure out where to put it...maybe just in the parking lot." then Lithos got ready to push it since it obviously wouldnt run.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:38 am
Before he walked off, she thanked him, and wished him a good night. Then, she turned and began to walk into the dorm, sighing.

That was kind of fun... and relaxing.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 am
Sighing, Chiri looked at the boy in amazement.

[This bike is horrible, you won't be able to ride it for a long time... and it will take money... and knowledge on how to fix it up.]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:43 am
Kaili wa coming back with a couple o the girls that lived in the dorm. As they approached he noticed hiruma and was excited to see him.

Wait he is talking to akina....they didn't spend the whole evening together did they....what the hell is going on....

She watched as hiruma walked away kaili not getting a chance to say anything. GRRRR  

OldLady_Tsunade

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 am
"Well im sure i can leanr how to fix it...money...a little more difficult...but hey better then nothing."

Lithos continued to push the bike, figuring he could just leave it in the parking lot for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:46 am
Walking into their dorm room, she began to change after shutting the door behind her, into her pajamas. Then, letting her hair down, she sighed, sitting on her bed. Her roommate was downstairs, and would be up soon...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 am
Reruma finished the game he had started and then decided to head back to campus...He wasn't going to go back to his room yet...maybe the librry.

Hiruma walked directly back to his apartment. Cerberus would be wanting out one more time before sleeping. When he opened the door cerberus practically ran him over. After gathering cerberus up he went in and began winding down. This first day had been a lot different than any other one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:56 am
[Whatever you say.]

He just smiled; he would help out.

maru_reruma

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:08 am
finaly getting the motorcycle back to the parking lot of the school he smiled. though the only spot he could find was next to a rather nice car...so he just put the bike in the spot...and figured it be there when he got back, tomroow he would find something to do with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:47 pm
Watching him, he just smiled, before excusing himself, to walk Miesh back to her dorm.  

maru_reruma

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:58 pm
LIthos headed back to his room, soon after. jumping on his bed, excitied for the next day, and actualy getting a good look at his new vehicle...hopefuly he could get it fixed up without to much problems.

Already back in his room ready to go to sleep Githis just smiled to himself...today had been a very good day, hopefuly tomorow would work out as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 am
Lying on her stomach, she began to read one of her books, sighing a content smile.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:28 am
Kaili walked into the dorm not sre how to feel. She was kinda jealous of akina...being able to spend all that extra time with Hiruma. What was it about akina....she didn't know why he ignored her so much and he payed so much attention to her....

As she walked into their room she was silent seeing akina reading again. Kaili didn't want to make their situation strained, i mean they just moved in together. She began getting ready for bed.

"how was your evening"  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games