Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm
Ashley looked out the window in horror as mako fell. She screamed after him and she turned the plane around. she put it on auto pilot, she grabbed the rope and tossed it at mako, Ashley
hanging on to the very end of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 pm
Vlad looked as Mako ran out of the plane onto the wing and tied a rope around his waist and by the time he was done tying the knot, Vlad noticed the plane bumb due to turbulance and ran and jumped out of the plane when he fell off and through some miracle he caught him by the hand , the C4 falling out of his hand and into the sea. "Hold on you crazy son of a b***h, I got ya!" Vlad smiled and looked to where the C4 dropped, an explosion showering water eveywhere.....yet nowhere near the. Vlad stopped smiling as he remembered Matt. His angery glare returned to his young face as he said loudly. "If I ever see that idiot again, I'll make sure its the LAST time anyone sees him."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:25 pm
(no demonic, i wasnt talking s**t. Heres a little life lesson for you. 'Be nice to other people, they outnumber you 6.8 billion to one.')

Mako reached for Vlad, snaging his arm out of the air as his other had a firm grip on the edge of the plane. Ashley jerked the plane to the side and that plus the initial shock of freefalling made Mako drop the C4. "Wahoooo!" He screamed as seawater exploded upward. Another rope flew out of the door and Mako grabbed it, twisting his arm firmly inside it he looked at Vlad. "On three we both pull up." He said to him and then yelled to Ashley. "Dont fall over, and dont let go!" He nodded one last time to Vlad and started counting, swinging slightly to get momentom. On three he pulled on the rope, muscles rippling he reached for the edge of the plane door. Grasping it he pulled himself up, Vlad hauling himself right afterwards. He saw Cealia close the door behind him and he colapsed into a heap on the floor. "What a hell of a time that was." Mako smiled, as his chest roase and fell with his ragged gasps.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm
Vlad was panting when Caiela closed the door. "Well, that was a happy little adventure. Though lets not do it again, right?" Vlad collapsed on that last word with a heavy sigh and layed there looking at the cieling.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:13 am
mako kenichi
(no demonic, i wasnt talking s**t. Heres a little life lesson for you. 'Be nice to other people, they outnumber you 6.8 billion to one.')

Mako reached for Vlad, snaging his arm out of the air as his other had a firm grip on the edge of the plane. Ashley jerked the plane to the side and that plus the initial shock of freefalling made Mako drop the C4. "Wahoooo!" He screamed as seawater exploded upward. Another rope flew out of the door and Mako grabbed it, twisting his arm firmly inside it he looked at Vlad. "On three we both pull up." He said to him and then yelled to Ashley. "Dont fall over, and dont let go!" He nodded one last time to Vlad and started counting, swinging slightly to get momentom. On three he pulled on the rope, muscles rippling he reached for the edge of the plane door. Grasping it he pulled himself up, Vlad hauling himself right afterwards. He saw Cealia close the door behind him and he colapsed into a heap on the floor. "What a hell of a time that was." Mako smiled, as his chest roase and fell with his ragged gasps.

((Never I will be nice when I come back to New York.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm
(hello?)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 am
(heh, I was waiting for you or Cupcake. Alright how about we all post a story of our before life and then skip to russia. or just skip all of that and go to russia. your guys' call.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:30 pm
"This place is a dump." Miles said, he had taken the spotlight and lit up building after building. "Just undead." Miles said with a sigh. "Aww, ******** it, lets find a clear building and set up a hospital." Joe finished. They had 4 other soldiers with them. Joe landed it ontop a building. The Black Hawks roaters slowed down. Each Marine jumped out, wielding their M4A1s.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:54 pm
Ashley sighed and collapsed in her seat. "To Russia?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 am
Vlad sat up and put his hand on his knee, again looking deeply concentrated. "However, once you get in that direction, Ashley, put it on autopilot. I want for all of us to have a bit of time to talk before we get there. Maybe tell each other about where we were before the infection." Vlad looked over at Mako. "Hey Mac(mock), how bout you start?  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:50 pm
"already in that direction" Ashley replied taking a seat next to mako  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 pm
Masurou opens the door gently. He peaks through the door. Almost immediatly a hand slams through the door grabbing at him. He jumps backwards and slips falling on his a**. He aims his gun at the door and begins to fire the gun. Bullet holes shred threw door. The door falls down and a zombie falls inside the room crawling and moaning. Masuraou aims at the zombies head and fires his gun killing it. He sits there for a minute breathing. After a bit he stands up and then looks outside the door, nothing can be seen in either direction exept the red lighs flashing through the hallway.

Ikari watched the whole time as it happened. Once Masurou was to the door he followed. He aimed at one side of the hall while Masurou began down the other way. Ikari then started walking backwards while watching the bloodstained hallway. Continuing down the hallway with Masurao. They ended up at a stair case at the end of the hallway. Taking a deep breath Ikari looked downwards. He turned around to see Masurao missing. His eyes widened with panic as he had lost him. "s**t I should have turned around where did he go!?" Ikari ran out the door and looked down the hallway to see only a couple zombies now walking in his direction moaning and groaning. Blood dripping down there bodies.

"MASURAO!" He shouted. "Where are you?"

After hearing nothing from him he went back into the hallway and ran upstairs. Sprinting as fast as he could up the stair case he finally reached the rooftops. He stepped outside then spun around slamming the door shut. Once the door was locked he sat down looking around the empty rooftop his best friend lost. Clueless, He grabbed a red flare from his bag and tossed it off the building into the streets.

"I'll just wait here for a while, I hope he's ok"

Angels Vampyre

Angels Vampyre

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Kotey was in an half built store. Blood covering everything in the building. A zombie came shuffling after him.

"Come get some!"

Kotey jumped in the air spining into a kick with his left heel. Smashing the zombies head with his kick he immidietly followed that blow with a second kick into the rib cage then a third kick into the head killing the zombie. He began to laugh then walked down the isles looking for something to eat or drink that wasn't destroyed, rotten, or contaminated.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 am
(um, mako? time for you to tell your story)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:54 pm
(SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SOOOORRRY!!!! gonk . please forgive me for the delay. We just put in a wood stove and had to take down the wall that had the internet cord. I've been trying to get on for the last week. so SORRY guys crying )

Mako sat back. "Well I guess it has to start when I was three. I had a very bad fever and my parents were taking me to the hospital. My mom was in the back with me and my dad was driving. Something must have made my dad look back or not keep his eyes on the road because we hit an oncoming semi. Though the car just clipped it, it was sent flying into the ditch. Aparently my dad was killed instantly and my mom was found alive with my body cluched in her arms. She died on the way to the hospital." He paused before continueing. "Then my Uncle adopted me and I went to Cali. I dont remember any of this, its all info I got from my Uncle. He was an ex-marien that was discharged, and he taught me everything I knew about weapons and fighting. He was a real strong beleiver in aleins and other worlds and wanted me to be ready for that apocalypse." A small chuckle. "One day he came home screaming, 'LOOK WHAT THOUGHS BASTARDS DID TO ME!' flailing a bloody arm. I started to beleive his alien theory then. He died hours later of the non-life threatening bite. I grabbed weapons and suplies and started to leave when he walked in." At this point Mako had to rub his eye. "15 rounds. 15 rounds to the chest before I realized that it wasnt working. A single headshot and it was all over." He looks up. "And then I was just in Cali for the last few years. Been tough, killed alot, lost too many. But thats the life we live now." Mako finished.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff