Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Trip took off his thin coat and put it on Bianca, "I wasn't sleeping in dork, i was..." he paused for a second "well i went outside of the manor and found no Humvees, so i went wandering, found a bike, found you, and now im here." he patted Bianca on the back and tussled her hair a bit to be playful "Take my coat untill you have your clothes." he walked over to Joe and bumped fists "im good bro, im good, got chased by a horde trying to get here, but im good." he said smirking  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 pm
"Well, at least you made it man. Nice to see ya. Remind me later, my bag is in the humvee. I'll give you some more smokes," Joe said, a happy expression still on his face.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:13 pm
Bianca stood there in shock for a moment when he messed with her hair. She walekd up behind him and wrapped her arm around his neck, holding him there and squeezing just a bit, but not enough to cut off any air supply. "You're lucky you gave me this jacket! I would've kicked your a** for messing up my hair," she warned playfully. "I'm going to go get my pants." Bianca turned and went otu of the room, walking up to every orderly she saw until she found one that spoke english. The orderly brough her down to storage, where she got her clothes and soem new wraps for her wound. She fixed up her side, then slipped on her BDUs and her pants. Her hoodie had been washed and stiched up, and she smiled gratefully as she put it on. "Much better," she said, picking up her gas mask which was with the rest of her stuff. She smiled, putting the gas mask on, then pulling the hood of her jacket up and heading back into the room where everyoen else was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm
Trip smiled "Hell yea, thanks Joe." then he turned when he heard the door open and saw Bianca fully clothed with a gas mask on. "What the hell are you doing, and wheres my jacket? Dont make me mess up your hair again." he said playfully giving her a small wink and a small smile.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm
"Guys, I'll be right back, I'm gonna get my stuff too," Joe said, walkin out of the room, eventually finding an english-speaking orderliy who led him to storage. He got dressed in his desert BDU's, the jacket of which had been patched up where the quisling had bitten his arm. He finished dressing, being careful as to watch his broken wrist, and ran outside for a brief second. He grabbed his emergency bag, which he had taken off while driving to the hospital when his arm was bleeding out. He opened it up, checking the contents as best he could with one hand. He put the bag back voer his shoulder and ran back inside the hospital, making his way back to the room with everyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 pm
"Mess up my hair again and I'll end you," she said, lifting up her gass mask and lowering her hood, a smirk on her face. "I got your jacket right here." She held it up, going over to Trip and lightly whacking the side of his leg with it. "Thanks for letting me use this." Bianca glanced over as she saw Joe leave, then turned to attention back to Trip, whom she flicked on the nose.  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:27 pm
(Had to go to the hospital.)

"Well..... Now that we are all fine, that brings up such a relief." He looked down at the tray of food and walked up to Bianca. "You still hungry? There are three choices of food and drinks. Anyone else want one? Turkey, Roast Beef, and Ham. Milk, Coke, and a Sprite." He said as he looked at the rest in the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm
Joe entered the room, seeing the food, and grabbed a two Roast Beef's and a Sprite. He opened the Sprite, drinking half in one swallow.

"Man, I love this stuff," he said, walking over to his bed, sitting on it and opening one of his sandwiches and tearing into it, "I hate the munchies. I can never get rid of them. I'm just glad this hospital food is better than when I had my surgery before the apocalypse happened."

Joe finished his first sandwich, eating the next one more slowly, actually tasting the food this time around.

(you okay man?)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Nasanam
(Had to go to the hospital.)

"Well..... Now that we are all fine, that brings up such a relief." He looked down at the tray of food and walked up to Bianca. "You still hungry? There are three choices of food and drinks. Anyone else want one? Turkey, Roast Beef, and Ham. Milk, Coke, and a Sprite." He said as he looked at the rest in the room.

((yah, you aight man?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 pm
(Yeah, fine. Just some blood tests and chest x-rays. Pains in the left side of my body. I'll find out soon.)  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 pm
Trip looked at Kearo "Can you make me a screwdriver? If theres O.J. and if theres Vodka, wait were in Russia, of course theres vodka." he let out a small laugh and turned to Bianca "And I dont think you should be threatening me in your weakened condition, 'Ms. Badass'." he said with sarcasm as he flicked Biancas nose.
((hope your ok man))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 pm
(Same here.)

"So, Pat, what are we going to do next? Are our supply runs over? Can we leave?" Joe asked, realizing he sounded like a little kid on a long road trip with all the questions. He looked down at his wrist, which was very swollen and purplish, "I need this thing in a cast before we do anything, too."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:58 pm
(Hope everythung turns otu alright, Nasanam. )

Bianca gave a growl and actually snapped at his figner when she flicked his nose. "Watch yourself, boy! If it wouldn't rip my side open, I'd take you on right now," she huffed lightly pushing him out of her way and going over to Kearo. She took two turkey sandwiches from him and some milk, then kissed his cheek affectionately. "Thanks for the food~" she said, grinning and going and sitting on her bed. She began munching happily on the first one, the other resting on her leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm
(I don't know how long it will take for the X-Rays to come back. I'm sure I'm fine. Although, left side... I feel it now)

Kearo felt his heart stop for a moment after Bianca kissed his cheek. "Oh, you're welcome." He said to her. He set the tray down on a chair. "If you want the rest, Trip, go and take it. And I don't know how to make a 'screwdriver'. I'll be right back." He walked out of the room and leaned against the wall. He let out a deep breath and tugged on his collar. "Wow...."  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm
"If you guys don't mind but can you send two in,I still need to get to california",Arthur asked hoping there would be a good response.He still needed to get to california and russia wasn't doing goood for him anyways.

(Hey hope your alright and I had to go to through the same thing like two months ago,turned out great really becuase that day found out I lost my lung.))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games