Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:32 am

'O-oh, you know...' Having been called out on his opinion of appropriate behaviour, Yao froze up. Of course, their relationship wasn't much like best friends at all... Moreso because of his own strange behaviour rather than Ivan's. 'I-I suppose... It's a way of acting... So that we're comfortable around each other, aru? I mean...' He fidgeted a little, drawing a blank. 'Someone help me... I've no clue what a best friend is, really, do I?'

'Um... S-see... I suppose it's a sort of... Thing...' He inwardly cringed at his own lack of descriptive words, 'That people feel inside. Like, although we have our d-differences and such... I'd not want you to change who you are, aru. Because I like you for who you are, Ivan.' He attempted to piece together a very fragmented opinion of this 'best friend' thing, having no idea what to say. 'Even if... Sometimes, you've frightened me, just a little bit... A-and I've gotten annoyed at you, or tried to avoid you...' As he admitted these things, he felt his face burn with shame. 'I do... Like you. I do. Quite alot, you know? And... ' He trailed off, voice becoming quite feeble.

'I suppose it's I who should change for the better, aru.'

He paused, contemplating. 'Lust...? I suppose that's right, but... It's still quite... Wrong to be acting like that in the conference room. Then again, I'm not one to pass judgement on appropriate behaviour.' He glanced in the direction of the two again, before immediately averting his eyes. 'Y-Yes. That's right... Your English is improving, I s-see.' He stuttered, letting out a little nervous laugh. 'I do wish I didn't mention those two now, aru...'

----------

Roderich's brow furrowed a little. 'Oh. But... There's no one here to hide anything from, is there?' He replied, feeling quite confused. Then again, he supposed that Gilbert was most likely used to hiding weaknesses... So much so that it'd become a habit of sorts? He'd done a remarkable job of that in the past, too. After all, the Austrian had never been able to pick out a weak point in the ex-nation's defenses, back in the days of their constant rivalry...

'How's your temperature now?' He asked after a few moments, feeling a little awkward to just be stood there. He couldn't sit next to Gilbert -he feared a sudden movement like that would only succeed in making the albino more wary of him- and he couldn't really do much more for him. He supposed he could always recite the well-recycled phrase of 'can I get you anything?' but he was sure that Gilbert was most likely sick of that offer by now. 'Any improvement? And... Do you need anything else...?'

He was unable to stop himself letting those last few words escape. He supposed it was part of his politeness that seemed to make him say those words without thinking, having been used to hosting all sorts of events at his home, all those years ago. Back when he was happy to be Austria... But now he would prefer to just be Roderich.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 am
Ivan watched Yao with a curious glint in his cold violet eyes, wondering what was so difficult about describing the behaviours of best friends. He seemed to be struggling when trying to explain. He listened carefully to what the man was trying to say, attempting to make sense to the words. But...something was bothering him. What was?

It took a moment of listening to realize what was bothering him. "Said...it's when comfortable together, da?" he murmured, trying to vocalize his thoughts. "But...is not seeming comfortable," he pointed out, referring to the stuttering and repetitiveness. "Does not want you change."

Glancing over in Denmark and Norway's direction again, Ivan gave a slight smile. "Wonder when Switzerland intervenes..." he murmured, looking amused. He points out the Swiss nation sitting not too far from the Nordics.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:04 am
Gilbert flinched slightly when Roderich took the comment about hiding how bad he was seriously, instead of regarding it as a flippant thing thrown about by his attitude. He didn't put much attention on it, however, unlike what his brother would have done. It was fortunate that they had differences. After all, Ludwig would have pushed until he gathered all the truth he was able to. "Heh. Wouldn't you like to know?" he muttered before he could stop himself. He turned away a bit, refusing to face the Austrian.

When asked about his temperature, he answered before he even thought it through. "Still high, but not as high as earlier," he murmured. His cheeks felt a bit warm as he cursed himself about not being able to keep his mouth shut. Damned medication! He hated anything that took control from him.

Too busy mentally berating himself, Gilbert didn't hear the question about needing anything.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:09 am

Holding in the urge to punch the smirk off the Turk's face, Heracles decided to play the Turkish nation at his own game. Turning to face him again, the Greek smirked. He was unconcerned about the wetness of his back; it had been much worse when he'd arrived at the meeting originally. "I'm sorry. I guess it slipped my mind that it must be deeply upsetting for you to become stuck in the rain. If you'd only told me how..upset you were, I wouldn't have hesitated to help. Come on now! Lets get you nice and dry!"

Still smirking at the Turk, Greece knew he would decline. The Turk was a proud man, he knew, and wouldn't accept help with something thisn trivial, especially from himself, 'the brat'.

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:23 am
While Greece had it correct that Sadiq was a very proud man, he was incorrect in his assumption that he would decline the offer. Rather, he would call him on it and see what reaction it would bring about. If it was going to be unpleasant for himself, he would be able to call it off any time he wanted. After all, the only thing he needed to do was to walk into the meeting room and find a seat.

Smirk still in place, the Turk crossed his arms in front of his chest. The soaked black material of his t-shirt was cold on his bare arms, but he ignored the unpleasant feeling in favour of testing the Greek's resolve. "Oh? And how would you go about getting me...how did you say it? Ah, yes. 'Nice and dry.' "

It was a very risky game he was playing. On one hand, if he won it, it would ease the irritation that waking up late, being sardine packed into a plane, and being soaked in the rain due to his own chivalry had caused. If he lost, though, the brat would never let him live it down. But risks were half the fun of the game, weren't they?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 am

Slightly shocked that the Turk had called his bluff, the Greek hid his surprise behind his smile. "Come now, isn't it obvious? Bathroom is that way." Pointing in the direction of the bathroom door, Heracles purposefully positioned himself in front of the conference room door, to ensure that the Turk didn't attempt to escape.

"After you."

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 pm
This is it, Sadiq thought, do or die. Hiding a slight look of concern behind the mask and his smirk, he gave the Greek a slight, mocking bow.

"If you insist," he murmured, falsely polite.

Biting down the unease, he straightened and turned sharply on his heel. He walked toward the bathroom, pushing the heavy door open and stepping inside.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Watching the bathroom door swing shut behind the Turk, Greece couldn't help but let out a small giggle. 'This is going to be fun.' Sensing Turkey's unease through his unusual politeness, Heracles strolled into the bathroom after him, still holding the fake smile on his face.

"Lets use this towel, shall we?" the Greek spoke politely, but with a slight mocking to the edge of his voice, as if he were speaking to a child. Offering the towel to the Turk, his smirk had grown ever so slightly wider. "You can dry yourself ok, right?" Still holding the same tone, Heracles found himself struggling to hold in another chuckle. No, he mustn't laugh, not at all.

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:49 pm
Sadiq was honestly surprised. Was this the worst that Heracles could do? He was somewhat disappointed. Grinning slightly, he took the towel. Keeping one hand on his mask to keep it in place, he lightly dried his hair, leaving it messy.

"Ah, thanks," he breathed, dropping the towel from his head and letting his hand drop from the mask.

He wondered how far the Greek would go? Would he request that he strip so he could dry himself that way, or would he relent if he believed he would allow him to go all the way. After all, Sadiq had no concern over revealing his body (so long as he didn't upset a lady by doing so).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:01 pm

"Oh dear. That won't do, will it?" Moving closer to the Turk, the Greek tutted slightly. "You do realise the rest of you is still soaking, right? It won't do any good to just dry your hair! Imagine what the people in the meeting room would think if you walked in like that." Knowing the Turk's weakness for women, Heracles chose his next words carefully.

"Switzerland is awfully protective of his sister I heard..he gets very angry if she gets upset..I just suppose it's rather fortunate you're wearing a black shirt, rather than a white..still, it is rather tight-fitting.."

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 pm
Raising a brow when the Greek came closer, Sadiq gave a soft chuckle. "Brat, there's not much I can do 'bout wet clothin' unless I strip all th' way down," he pointed out, conveniently neglecting to bring up the fact that he had a change of clothes in his bag. He had placed it behind him when he had come into the bathroom, so it wasn't that noticeable.

"I'm sure that Switzerland would relent to a measly tight top instead of havin' me go 'round in my underwear," he drawled, crossing his arms.

I completely forgot about Turkey's accent until now.. XD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:48 pm
((Jese...I'm gone for a convention and I come back and everyone has now noticed Den and Nor XD ))

Mathias felt that people were looking their way...and although the kiss was really nice....he just couldn't stand the feeling of others looking...
Pulling away, not saying anything, Mathias grabbed Sindre's hand and quickly dragged him out of the room and quickly began to think of a more private room they could go to...

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:54 am

"Hmph. I'm disappointed. I was more concerned about Liechenstein's feelings." Walking to lean against the wall, Heracles noticed a rather bulky bag that the Turk had been attempting to conceal behind his legs. "Still if you haven't a change of clothes, it can't be helped." 'Although, I do wonder what he could have in that bag..it seems a rather large bag to have at a meeting...'

"Unusually large bag to have at a meeting."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:20 pm
A slight smirk graced Sadiq's lips when the brat noticed his bag, somewhat amused that this was going so badly for him. It seemed that everything that was going on in the world was resulting badly for him, so even games like this should. Well, it could be worse. Armenia could be at the meeting. He resisted a shudder at the mere thought of the woman who wished him dead.

"Caught," he admitted with a loose shrug, nudging the bag in front of him with a booted foot. He knelt and unzipped it, carefully bringing out his military coat. He folded it gently, setting it on the edge of the bag carefully. He then pulled out a pair of dark brown pants and a black t-shirt.

"Now, should I go into a stall to change or jus' change right here?" he asked, wondering what the brat would say.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Smiling at his victory, Heracles looked the Turk right in the eyes when he heard his last question. "Feel the need to show your body off that much, do you? I don't care; do what you like." It would be interesting to see what Turkey would do. Thinking over his words, the Greek mused that it could be seen as a challenge.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games