Welcome to Gaia! ::

9th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

Tags: Annual Ball, User Run, 9th Annual Ball, Gaia Ball 

Reply Room Planning
Haus D'Amour (Envy & Love Planning Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:26 pm
dont forget my mule, indifferent shizuki. she should be completely dressed up, you just gotta take the picture. i'll go dress in what my main will be wearing to the ball right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 pm
hey all, you should have gotten a friend request from my mule, indifferent_shizuki. if you guys could accept that, that'd be awesome. in the meanwhile, if i could get friend invites from you all and your mules, i would love that. thanks!  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

yui-roks

7,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 am
I'm all dressed up as Mitsukai! xd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rawr im a dinosaur

Hogwarts is never gone as long as those who remain are loyal!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:34 pm
LOL Thanks Yui! 8D I've saved the picture, so you can change it back if you want to. XD Thanks for the quick response! 8D And sailor, I've added ya. 8D But there's a BIT of a problem saving your Avatar (it seems I can't do it from your profile page for a reason I do not know why...) so do you mind posting in this thread from your mule? If you can't do it cause it's not in the guild then send a join request and we'll accept it so you can post here. XD Also (don't kill me for this), I really don't know what the HELL is happening, but in the front page your picture doesn't seem to show up in the NPCs introduction. But when I edit the page and previewed it, your picture shows up. I'm not sure if it's just this thread being an a** or something, but I'll see if the problem still occurs later. If it does I might have to take another avatar picture of you. :/ I greatly apologise if it comes to that.

Just to let you know, Dusky won't be around for a week. So if there's any problems contact me. ;D

BALL COUNTDOWN: 12 Days burning_eyes  

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Xx-Cakes_Delite-xX

4,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:50 am
My mules are Rosetta Rae and Vincent Ezekial
Just go and friend request them, take their pics, and do whatever you need
I think Imma leave Vincent in his newbie outfit
Since he's been locked away in a dusty dream catcher for so long
Does everyone remember me as Hermes last year
Not only did I run the plot updates room
But I was like a messenger for the ball
A clumsy messenger at that
I was thinking about doing that this year
When Rosetta isn't preoccupied with guests
She could be delivering flowers and giving a hello to other rooms
Instead of a clumsy messenger, she'd be a cute one ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 am
Well a quick response is needed when we are this close to the ball. Always glad to help!
Everyone, let's get on top of things and don't give up! This room is gonna be a huge success, I just know it! 3nodding  

yui-roks

7,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:42 am
Haus D' Amour

This is our room thread set up. Feel free to comment (HERE! NOT IN THE THREAD!!) and if you spot any mistakes just tell and I'll correct it. ^^

Cakes, your mule pictures is done. =D Oh, and that idea about a messenger is great! =D Feel free to do as you wish. I trust ya! ;D (And LOL YES How could we forget the miracle news reporter who appeared when we needed one last year?! XD Oh, how I miss last year! XD)

Ninja, Yui, we need your competition up. Like, NOW. Well, as soon as possible. Don't forget you still need to decide on your contest prizes and buy them and send the list to them! HURRY!! ;A; Everyone else's is up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:43 am
I'm dressed up.
Wow we are really close to the date now, all the work is gonna be worth it. I'll sort out my contest and get it up no problem  

ShiinaNinja

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Mayura Faellel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 am
oooh, i get to haunt people if they break the rules? AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:46 am
current room people i have on the friend list of my main:
-The Dusk Sky-
ShiinaNinja

everyone else! please shoot my main a friend request! both main and mule!

current room people i have on the friends list of my mule:
Rosetta Rae
SUBLETTE SCIEMHLE
Yui-roks
Shunatsu
BIG BROTHER LOVE
ShiinaNinja

if theres anyone missing, friend request please! again, i want main and mule! i'd like this for emergencies both before and during the weekend of the ball! also, again, if there is anyone, ANYONE, here who has either skype or yahoo messenger and can stay in contact with me through those ways, then shoot me a request at either mollymotes@yahoo.com for my yahoo messenger, or muffin lover navi for my skype. just make sure to let me know who you are when your sending, or i'll decline it. skype would be SO efficient for ball meetings and such. its voice chat enabled, and for 1-on-1 voice calls i have with any of you, i can record both the voice, any video, and the i.m's. i HIGHLY recommend to ALL of you that you get skype. and again, i'd like all main and mule accounts on the friends lists of both my main and my mule. thanks guys!  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 am
=w= b Thanks everyone for the contest threads so far. In all honesty they are great! Keep up the good work!

And thanks Sailor, for your patience. I know it can feel like you're left out of all the hustle during a time like this when everyone is busy with their contests but I really can't find anything for you to do at the moment. >.< Also... I really can't seem to save the picture of your mule avatar. I have a feeling it's because of the virtual item. Everytime I right click on it it just pops out something about Adobe Flash Players or sends me to your profile. Do you mind taking that off for a moment so I can at least save the picture? Or would you like to go as the mysterious ghost that nobody really knows how she looks like? I'm fine with both.

Aaaaaaaaand I'm trying to get the exact time when the Ball starts for you guys in the UK, so you'll know when it starts to transfer your contests over to the main thread. Currently it's not really confirmed yet, so I'll get back to you guys on that. Also, during the Ball, it's a good idea to visit the guild Meebo chatroom. XD It's great fun, with all the guild members wreaking havoc around. We'lll also need to keep in contact in case anything happens. During that period I'll be in the mule majority of the time, so if anything happens contact my mule, and not this main account.

Ball Countdown: 10 DAYS (HOLY SH-)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 am
Quote:
I would like to hold two official meetings so that we can all be sure to be on the same page.

Saturday at 8pm EST
Sunday at 2pm EST

This was the guild announcement from Lady A just now. So according to our respective time zones, the time for the meeting shall be such.

UK time:
Sunday at 1am
Sunday at 7pm

Malaysia time:
Sunday at 9am
Monday at 3am

Can anyone make it to any of the meetings? I'll be able to go to the 1st one, but 3am is a little harsh for me. XD Just asking though.  

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:16 am
sure thing, expect the animanted item off by the end of the day. i'm putting it back on tomorrow though! lol and i'd only be able to go for 2 hours for the first one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:22 pm
GRAH! MY MOM HAS REALLY ANNOYED ME! TURNS OUT MY MOM IS MOVING UP OUR PACKING DATE AND I MIGHT NOT HAVE INTERNET ON THE 19'TH! if necessary, can one of you guys handle my mule? i really dont wanna have to leave you guys hanging all of a sudden, but i can help it. even if i do have internet at all that weekend, i'd probably only have enough time to check my email and such, no time to post. i check my messages and everything, then i'm off. i really hate this and have all the hard work we've put towards my part of the plot practically go to waste, but i cant argue my mom... my dads retiring with no final paycheck, so we need to start packing and getting me out of school right away... i am so sorry, i just feel so terrible about this... i was really looking forward to rp'ing as shizuki... if by some miracle our internet isnt cut by that time and i can play shizuki, that would be fantastic and i will let you guys know right away, but theres just nothing i can do... i am so, so, so sorry... i just feel terrible and i am about ready to just break down and cry...  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 am
The 19th is absolutely no problem, Sailor. Is it only for the 19th? Since it's the first day, not much will be happening. On that day, and that day only, it's set for Ball go-ers to interact with each other and the NPCs of the room/Ball. It's okay if you won't be able to turn up on that day, but MAKE SURE you're around from the 20th to the 22th. That's when the plot of the Ball will start to roll, and you are very involved in it. If you like me to, I'll help squeeze in your role for the first day. But if that's the case, you're probably not gonna be appearing much, just like a ghost, cause I have my mule to handle too. XD

I got the image of Shizuki already. =D Thanks!  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff