Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm
"Isabella...." He smiled before he hugged her again and kissed her on the neck this time as well to see how that made her feel. He wanted to learn about what made her tick as well. Something else that Claude and Sebastian had taught him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:46 am
Claude walked back down the hallway with the tea tray in hand. Smirking on what he just walked in on. He would surely tell Sebastian about it.
"Claude, Wait!"
Stopping he turned around to see what looked like scandalous young priest walking barefoot towards him. Isabella's front part of the cassock was partly undone, and her face was flushed, her hair a wild mane of deep red, despite being only 12 years old she was beautiful, no wounder Ciel wanted to see more of her.
He wondered idly, how she'd look when she was a grown woman. Probably knock the socks off of every man she comes across.
"Yes, My Lady?"
"Where are you going with that tea?"
"You and the young master looked like you where.....occupied. I was going to come back later."
Isabella blushed a deeper shade of red. "Well....you don't have to, I'll take that instead."
"Are you sure? It's heavy."
"I'll manage it,"
With out another word he handed her the tea tray, trying not to smirk as she carried it back to Ciel's bedroom.
OH yes, he will have to tell Sebastian. Smiling, Claude went to go find him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:25 pm
Ciel waited patiently for her to come back into the room, thinking that they had been so close to making love. "We only have one more day..." He just wanted her to be his first before Alois could get his hands on him, but then Claude came in with the worst timing ever. "I'll get him back for that."

Sebastian was in the library again reading a book.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:30 pm
Isabella carried the tea tray with both hands, pushing the door open with her shoulder she walked in."Sorry about that, I thought that the tea and cookies would help with keeping up your energy." She put the tray down on the table and went to lock the door.
She was in a way thankful that Claude had come in, it had given her the time she needed to take a moment and think about what she was doing. Sex before marriage was frowned upon in her family. But she was head of the family now, Sam might not like it, but in the end she knew that her long-time servant would understand and let her do as she wished.
And she wanted to do it too, it was just that......she was a little afraid.
Not really looking at Ciel, Isabella poured him a cup of tea. "This tea smells very nice." She said. "I bet it tastes good too."
Her hand was shaking a little when she put a scoop of sugar into the cup.

Claude was smirking when he came into the library. Leaning down Claude whispered in Sebastian's ear. "I may be wrong, but I think that I just walked in on the young master and the young lady about to engage in a very....adult activity. Isabella was half undressed and not more then a step away from the bed." He said, shearing this bit of information with amusement.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:28 pm
"Sebastian only has the best tea in this manor, so naturally it's going to taste good." He was blushing as well, a bit nervous that she wouldn't like making love with him, or that the sex wouldn't be good. This was giving him time to think as well, but no matter what the outcome he still wanted to make love to her, despite the Christian religion being against having sex before marriage. If he didn't have sex with her between today and tomorrow then Alois will. He didn't want him to beat her to that punch. He thanked her for the tea before taking a sip of it, deep in thought.

Sebastian had stopped reading his book long enough to hear what the other had to say. He smirked when he heard that the two of them were about to have sex. "And you walked in on that? Should have waited another hour and made some excuse for the tea being late. If it had been me I would have eavesdropped in on that, and then later on congratulate him for becoming a man."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Claude smiled, "I didn't know what they where doing, it was purely an accident. They are progressing rather quickly....." He smiled at the suggestion."....from the look on Isabella's face, I don't think that she's going to give up just because I walked in on them....Do you want to go listen in on them?"

Isabella nodded. Thinking for a moment, holding her own cup in hand. "Ciel...?" she looked at him. "May I.....ask you a question?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:48 pm
"Yes indeed they are." He put his book away before standing up to look at Claude. "I would love to hear my Bochan become a man. After you my love." He pointed at the door.

Ciel smiled as he looked at her. "What is it Isabella? You may ask me anything you want."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:01 pm
A moment later both demons had an ear pressed to the door crack of Ciel's bedroom. Listening carefully.

"I do want to be your first, I love you....and I want you to take my virginity." she blushed. "But, the morals I've been taught since I was very young say that I should wait till I'm m-married....or a little older...." Bella took a sip. " I have decided that....That I want to do it....but only once before we get married." She gulped wondering what he'd say to that.
It was the best thing that she could think up of, a compromise of sorts. She wanted this to be special between her and Ciel, She wanted to be his first sexual experience too.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:16 pm
"I understand how you feel about your religion, and I agree to your terms. We make this special this one time before marriage, and then we can do it again after we say our vows together inside the church in God's name. I really want you to be the one to take away my virginity too, because once I give it away I can't just get it back and give it to someone else. I want to give it to you...n one else." he blushed as he continued his tea.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:39 pm
Listening in. Claude couldn't help but smile he glanced at Sebastian.

Isabella beamed at him. he understood her. happy, she stood up and , careful not to spill his tea, gave him a hug.. "Oh Ciel...." The girl pulled back ".....we still have tonight and the rest of tomorrow...I hope that you don't mind if I take some time this afternoon to.....prepare myself?" She felt her face go red again. She wanted to go find a few answers for herself about the act of sex and maybe learn a little bit on how to please a man first. Isabella had a pretty good idea on how to find her answers, but she wanted it to be private too.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm
Sebastian was grinning as well. "I know who she's going to go to for guidance."

"No I don't mind if you take some time to prepare yourself first. I'm not going to force this on you, and we can do it anytime that you're ready." He smiled before he hugged her back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 pm
Smiling, Isabella gave Ciel a lingering kiss before pulling back. "I'll let you get your rest....I'll see you at supper time." Pulling on her socks and shoes she did up the rest of the buttons on her cassock and headed to the door, unlocking it.
"See you later Ciel."

Hearing the door unlock Claude and Sebastian backed away from the door.

Isabella's smile faded as she walked out seeing the two black clad butlers standing there. "Uhm.....can one of you help me find a book in the library?"
Sebastian and Claude glanced at each other. Claude gave her a slight bow. "I would be happy to help you my lady."
With the man in glasses in tow, Isabella headed towards the library, which was on the other side of the manor.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm
Ciel had kissed her back with his eyes closed and waved good bye to her as she walked out of the room, but frowned a tiny bit when he realized that both of his butlers were standing right outside the door, most likely the entire time, listening to their conversation.

Sebastian walked in with a smile on his face before he closed the door and sat on the edge of his young master's bed while Claude was helping Isabella. "So Bochan....anything you'd like to discuss with me?" Ciel just frowned a bit as he continued his tea, so Sebastian waited for him to finish it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:58 pm
"Tell me what subject you want to study?" Claude asked. They where in the library, looking at the big collection of books.
Isabella tried to be calm about the whole thing. "Human biology..." but couldn't keep from blushing, she was aware that if she had gone to Sam for guidance, he would not like it and most likely convince her not to do it. He had a 'big brother' mentality that would prompt him to protect her. As such, it would also be embarrassing for Bella too.
Claude picked out a book and very quickly flipped to the index, he gave it to her. "Page 267 should interest you , as well as Page 349 Chapter 5."
"T-thank you..." She stuttered and went to the desk to read the recommended pages. She blushed deeply when she realized that Claude had directed her to the exact information she had been looking for.
"Uh....Claude?"
"Yes?"
"Ahh...."
"Is my being here disturbing you?" He asked, he was seated on the couch where Sebastian had been siting, reading the same book. "I usually take my brakes in here I hope that I am not bothering you."
"N-no your not." The girl went back to reading, it was all very fascinating and the book explained a lot to her but......
"Claude?"
"Yes My Lady?"
"Tell me the truth, where you listening in on us?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games