Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:23 pm
((Nad hugs? Whoa ho! Taking things a little far there.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:38 pm
((Im gonna be wating hundred years til the Grumpy old poop post *looks at Roo* ))  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:39 am
Fuji cursed this rain as he looked up at her, he bit his lip before he looked down at the girl and sighed," I am sorry...Christa...there are better people in the world then me. “He muttered softly before he tilted his head and kissed her tenderly on the lips. He was still for a moment before he grabbed her arms and forced her back," I am sorry Christa." He looked down before he jumped back and dashed off into the woods to hide.

He was quick, despite how shaken he was now; he thought the girl was wonderful, and very sweet, but he just wanted to be alone now. He was confused in himself and everything else, he didn't want anyone.

Leon cursed as he held onto Pensuke," Great now he left! Damn him, leaving us with her going mad...these students are nuts!" He grumbled as he moved to protect Pensuke and the new student," Stay back, if she is still mad we are the first to be attacked now...damn that hot head!" He yelled as it echoed through the half burnt forest.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:57 am
She gasped, her eyes widden. When she fell to the ground, fainted appartently. The spirit was driven out, it hovered her body. It swore, then looked at Leon, Pensuke and Yami.

With out a body it was a lesser spirit demon. Christa groaned, she remebered everyting even the kiss, a faint smile was on her lips. Part of her wish has been granted.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:16 am
Yami looked in the air, where the spirit was cursing and slowly leaving away from this world "Hmm.. my father have met many humans possessed with these things... with enough hatred, they can outmatch a normal demon's strength easily, so imagine her power."

He nodded, scritching his chin as he observed at Christa "Hmm, does anyone know when she was possessed by this ghoul?" He looked both at Leon and Pensuke, "I'm sorry, I haven't formally introduced myself." He bowed down to him and then offered his hand for a shake, smiling with his pearly fangs.

After all that time, he could never introduce himself to the students because of all of his wacky first day in school. He knew that all that action wouldn't stop now. "And btw, when do we actually have classes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:03 am
"It seems that I have created a new fad with getting possesed."

"Ain't that the truth?"

"Hey Kel?"

"Yeah what do you want?"

"Why do you want to take over the world?"

"I don't have anything better to do."

Pensuke looked over to Christa as he backed away slowly and took out his gun. A faint ringing echoed in his head as he whipped around trying to see someone with his gun. Although his legs were healed, he still felt weak.

Ponder Bear
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:56 pm
Leon sighed," Well at least she is calm, now to get that damn fire demon." he muttered softly.” If only he weren't a student I would leave him here." He grumbled as he sighed," Can you do something for me Yami?" He asked looking at the boy," Take them both back okay? I will be right back, stay--" He was cut off when he saw Pensuke slinging a gun around,"...Stay in my room and don't shoot anyone." He muttered as he ruffled the other's hair softly," You are still weak, and you shouldn't have a weapon on you." He smiled before he looked at Yami," god me?" He asked.

He left quickly hunting down the fire boy. Fuji was down in the thick woods running as if he were being chased by death itself. He was confused with himself, and he didn't want to see anyone. He felt terrible at what he had done. He still cared for Pensuke, but he didn't want to die," I am so weak...I did that just to live, I should have been braver." He muttered as he slowed himself down to a stop. He felt the rain still poring down and he cursed at himself as he gripped his hair and growled," I was so stupid." He muttered as he looked down at the dirt, he was now squatting down almost curled up in a ball but on his feet. He breathed softly as he looked at the mud all around him and his trail he had left.

Leon was quick to catch up with the wild boy, he ran up grabbing him as he glared," Stop running off and lets go back home!" He glared. Fuji growled," Shut up! I don't have to go back, you can leave me..." He said as he looked at the vampire. The elder only rolled his eyes and grabbed Fuji picking him up and flying back, he saw Yami as he waved for the other to fallow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:00 pm
Starting to wake up, Christa looked around. She looked at her hands, there was covered in blood. "Where's Fuji?" She looked up and saw Mr. Leon flying over to them with Fuji, probably struggling to get out of his grip. She saw him wave for them to follow, she moved to stand up. Since the demon was out of her body but it did leave a small seed inside of her heart. Her clothing disapeared, so she had none.

She looked down, then followed hestantly were Mr. Leon was flying too.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:50 pm
A slow gasp came from Pensuke's mouth as he was having another panic attack, and began gasping for air. He slammed hard on the ground as he muttered "Kel." His body twitched madly as Kel yelled "Somebody help him!" Kel knew what was wrong with Pensuke, but he could not coontrol him, and personally didn't want him to die.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:32 am
[Guys check out the irl issues topic section]

Yami rushed down at Pensuke, placed a finger on his pulse, then tried soothing him with the whisper of his voice "Pensuke... simply calm down... don't let it get to you..." in his ear, then tried snapping his finger in front of his eyes to see if it'll wake him up.

The neko looked at Christa walk away again "Oh no you don't.." as he extended a dark arm all around her, pulling her back to sit down next to them so she could stick with him for once and not wander off again.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:27 pm
"You have got to help him!" Kel shouted in a blind stupor as he felt Pensuke slip through his fingers more and more. He madly moved back and forth as his body sent shocks through him that woke his central nervous system into a state of craze.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:11 pm
seagull123
"You have got to help him!" Kel shouted in a blind stupor as he felt Pensuke slip through his fingers more and more. He madly moved back and forth as his body sent shocks through him that woke his central nervous system into a state of craze.

Yami shook his head, holding his head as he spazzed in his arms. "Maybe I have something in my bag for him.." Sitting down, he took his coffin school bag, unzipped the front pocket and got out a strange black med-kit pack, showing tons of vials with different labels, all of different eerie language.

"Let's see, poltergeist, poisoning, petrification, ah here we go. Keep him steady." He then took out the vial, pushed a needle in the cork and extracted the liquid from the bottle. He settled it down and extended his arm so he could inject it in his blood vessel.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:47 pm
Fuji growled,” Put me down! Don’t you see he needs help!” he yelled up at Leon. Leon growled,” Shut up, I see that Mr. Obvious!” He went up to the portal and threw Fuji in quickly before he moved back down watching Yami,” God! You kids, this is no where even near the boarder of the rules. Giving a student an unknown toxin, a NEW student caring such a thing…you children!” he groaned knowing he was going to lose his job for sure now.

He glanced at both of them before he picked Christa up and groaned,” Hurry up…I would rather not postpone my boss from firing me now.” He grumbled as he sighed watching the two of them quietly. He didn’t understand what was going on, but he had to get back to Fuji before he did something stupid himself.

Fuji growled as he landed with a loud thud on the floor; whining he looked around before lifting his head up and sighing,” Damnit…I am losing everyone.” He muttered.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:22 pm
((Kel is an evil spirit that possesed Pensuke, and Pensuke protects him from getting exercised.))  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:55 pm
Christa wiggled in Yami's hold. "Ohh let me go! I'm fine, dammit." She moved out of his grip, then she was transfered int Mr. Leon's hold. "What am I?! Some item thing?!" She closed her eyes, just holding her chest, closing her legs tightly.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff