Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lothlin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:30 pm
But... the shopping season is EVIL INCARNATE. x.x gah, and because break starts so late for us this year, I'm going to be christmas shopping THE WEEK BEFORE THE HOLIDAY. HOLY CRAP, I'M GOING TO DIE.

In other news... Mmm, Cosworx is delicious *gnaws on the makeup she just ordered*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:33 pm
Poison!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:39 pm
I don't have to worry about shopping this christmas.
I dont have any money! biggrin .. neutral confused sad crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:53 pm
Dose Club need 1337 back to take out your frustrations?

From 1337 because his computer is broken at the moment.  

Destructo Kid

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:10 am
It seems the concept of teasing and sarcasm are lost on you. Thus, never mind. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:40 am
I don't think that I'll have much trouble with Christmas shopping. I intend to make most of my presents. heart bunny hats will soon rule the earth. yea for my bunny hats and clip boards heart and I did some of my shopping over my thanks giving break  

XiWikiPop

IRL Lunatic

9,065 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:14 am
I wanna bunny hat!! XD

I have finished most of my Christmas shopping, just gotta finish up for daddy and make a cute lil something for a friend. (*cough chibi pyramid head cough*)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:47 am
Her bunny hats are AWESOME TO THE EXTREME. Seriously girl, they rock <3  

lothlin

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:14 pm
Man, the weather can't decide if it wants to rain, snow, or do nothing at all. Supposedly, we're to get 6-8 inches of snow this weekend. Color me doubtful...

Oh, work is beginning to make me anxious. Music alone isn't passing the hours quick enough, I don't have any audio books, and I have such a lovely fast internet connection and MSN messenger link is right there, just tempting me... But I'm not sure how the boss-people would take that. Grr.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:30 pm
Hmmm... Maybe I should try and look festive for the work Christmas party....  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:57 pm
come dressed as me whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:12 pm
*sigh* Well, I meant to get to work today to make up some hours, but it was snowing all this afternoon, and the closer I got to Provo the harder it snowed. I wasn't chancing getting stuck there or creamed by some person, cause it's my first time driving in snow, I don't have winter tires yet, and I saw so many policemen out, and trying to redirect traffic around so many accidents.... So I turned around, drove to Lindon and spent some time with a classmate and his wife. I drank cocoa and read a book while they were playing WoW, fighting a ghost dragon I believe. xd Not a very productive day, but I've got a headache from the drive back, concentrating on the road and weather and annoyed at the dunderheads who don't know how to leave sufficient space between my car and theirs. Honestly, do they have a death wish or what? stare  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rhies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:10 pm
It rained today...and i saw many things...not that there was pirates or ninja's in santa clothing or anything...just sparkly road lines that you had to stay in between...now soon we shall be off for more adventure in this rain! Off to a mid-nighty movie we go!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:48 am
What movie are you seeing? I really want to see the Golden Compass...

I'm sure my friends are getting sick of hearing me talk about how much I want to see it^^;
Hopefully I'll be going to see it tommorrow, although I have to manage to get my hands on showtimes first. Portsmouth is an information black hole...you can never find anything out>>

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games