Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manyome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:38 pm
( o-o I shall have to change my nekkidness soon. xd though I don't really feel like using Nyome gold to dress up manatar..but manatar needs to be dressed...hm. will see. X3

Akahoshi: ohh~~ ^^;; well a store like Hot Topic is still your kinda haven. X3 I've never been a fan of online stuff, mostly cuz my family has a longgg history of being suckers. =.= maybe it was bred into me too.

yoosh! Manyome was born on september 11. o_O;; it's a sign!

*chews on cookie* mew? but i like santakahoshi. ;-; but I want to see new Akahoshi too! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:44 pm
Santakahoshi will be back again maybe for all of December. xd I got really attacted to looking like santa so it will be an outfit in my rotation.

Online shoping for me is great because I hate shoping in real stores, I've yet to get screwed over.

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:45 pm
Manyome - o.O! *feeds cookies with M&Ms* You need clothing...or at least pants.

Maybe stabbing vegetables gets art from Lang. Hmm. Now where, oh where, can I find some cabbage?

Akahoshi - I tend to feel that way, too, when things are going TOO well. It makes me paranoid.

Ooh, Resident Evil? I want to see that! Let me know how it is!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:54 pm
Akahoshi: xd yay! heart I will draw something for you then. 3nodding to celebrate GASOC's friendly neighborhood Santakahoshi. o-o;;

"YET" to get screwed over. n_n *is afraid*

AD: whee *chews on cookies* heart nia wants me to get heart boxers. XD those sexy things...wonder how much they are.

biggrin well I'm experimenting to find ways for lang art. right now, veggies are my best bet. *stabs her 835th potato* n_n  

Manyome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:00 pm
Manyome
Akahoshi: xd yay! heart I will draw something for you then. 3nodding to celebrate GASOC's friendly neighborhood Santakahoshi. o-o;;

"YET" to get screwed over. n_n *is afraid*

Thankies heart heart

I have not had a bad experence with online stores, but once I do I'll stop buying stuff online. It's nothing to be afraid of you just have to find the good stores and check out the costumer feedback.

-edit- AD I'll tell you if it's good or not, but be warned I'm very picky when it comes to movies.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:06 pm
Rawr. My computer just had a heart attack and ate my post. domokun

Manyome - Heart boxers, eh? That would be quite teh sex. xd

Akahoshi - I love buying stuff online. It's my way of getting stuff no one else around here will have.

Duly noted. I appreciate the opinion of someone who's tough on movies. I'd rather not spend whatever outrageous amount movie theaters ask for now and see something crappy if I don't have to.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Manyome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:15 pm
I never knew how hard it was to get 100g to get enough for a trading pass. o_o wow.

Akahoshi: I might trust Ebay or paypal, but other stuff scares me. ;_; plus not having a credit card makes it a huge problem. XD *never bothered getting credit card. cash was easier*

AD: domokun well eat your computer and give it a taste of its own medicine.

xd *prances off to the shops* I shall come back sexier than ever!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:24 pm
Manyome - No credit card? o.O I've had one for 4 years. I dunno what I'd do without it.

*gnaws on her computer*

...tastes bad...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:26 pm
Vege...tables??? Eyyy??

Damn! You're stabbing vegetables! My artistry weakness!! gonk

AD > Well, the instructor man Mike was showing us some of last semesters (freaking godly) final drawings.
And for the final ones, you had to color them. They were 'marker renderings' and such.

Altho he wants us to use more updated tools since marker isn't used as much... he said CG. I nearly cried. biggrin

And I'll be doing one of the guns that my character uses. A Walther P-22 First Edition hand gun biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:27 pm
*cough* Hyar is Bren ninja

Mah Mangley baybee.  

Sir Mangley

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:34 pm
You get to CG your final project? No wonder you're so excited. And you're going to be CGing a weapon? Yeah, I can see how that would interest you. xd I'm jealous.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:35 pm
I no have "credit card" 2.
Lang have debit. Lang love debit.

The girly mangley has a shitty sig. Must.... disable!

Well, he didnt say that about the final things. However, I'll see how it goes.
I might have to break out my pencil crayon skillzorz again. XD  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Manyome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:39 pm
Getting 100g is REALLy harder than I thought. @_@

AD: nupe, no credit card. xd cash~~ heart

*sprinkles sugar on AD's computer* try again. 3nodding

langley: veggies! *waves potato in front of her* XD give innn~~~

(( O_O Bren ish sexy. heart ninja wonder if any two manatars have ever gotten together..*ponders*))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:44 pm
Hmm... as of now, no known Manatar action has occured.. ninja  

Sir Mangley

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:46 pm
Lang - No credit card for you, either? Yes, debit is nice, but sometimes I prefer to put things off for a month or so. Plus, if I lose my credit card, it's not that big of a deal because of fraud protection. But if I lose my debit card, they could clean out my entire checking account (!!!) and run with it.

I liked the girly mangley sig...

Oh, just stick with regular crayons.

Manyome - Ne, you want some gold to help pay for your boxers? *poke*

*tries her computer again* Not much better...

Two manatars together? Now that...would be...interesting... *is highly distracted by the idea and wanders away*

EDIT:
Brenhardt
Hmm... as of now, no known Manatar action has occured.. ninja

xd !  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games