Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Races Revival [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i put dragons back in?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:03 am
Ace can tell she doesn't recognize him still "Hey it's me Ace put Foxi on the phone she needs to hear something." Ace looks back on the couch to see the girl still asleep and his food is still hot  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:44 am
Snatching the phone from Tsukiko cause she could hear his high voice on the phone, she had the volume on max, Senaka sighs before putting the reciever to her ear.

"What's up Ace? We're eating right now."

((Welcome newcomer! Hope you have fun playing with us! ^'^))  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:54 am
"Yea I just made dinner and a cat girl I think she is just came out of a portal shes now asleep on my couch so what do I do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:45 pm
Tsukiko tilted her head wondering what was going on. So she just waited to find out.  

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:18 pm
"You ask me like I should be an expert on this kind of thing," she sighs with a sweatdrop. After giving the situation some thought she smiles.

"When she wakes up ask her if she would like some of whatever your having for dinner. That would be the polite thing to do, I think. Then if she stays and is willing ask her what her name is. That should get you started I think." Looking over at Tsukiko, her smile widens. Putting her hand over the reciever to block any sound she whispers,

"He's having girl troubles."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:03 pm
Tsukiko smiled and lifted her hand to giggle into.  

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm
Ace sighs into the phone "Thats not what I meant but whatever we can talk about that later I think she might be waking up so good bye." Ace hangs up the phone and sets another plate of spagettii on the table while he keeps his warm  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 pm
Senaka joins Tsukiko in giggling as she snapped the phone shut and handed it back.

"He can be rather cute sometimes, huh?" she laughs as she picks her bowl up again. "I wonder what his parents do with him? Having such a simple son must be both trying and amusing to say the least."  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:12 pm
Tsukiko laughed again and nodded. "It would be fun to have someone like him as a little brother." she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:35 pm
a few moments after he hung the phone up she started to stir "wha Wha happen" she muttered looking drowsy and not all there yet  

thundergirl18

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:20 pm
Ace shes her wake up and starts to eat "Well you came out of a portal into America in a different time so that the war hasn't happened yet. So whats your name? I'm Ace." Ace continues to eat disregarding what he said sounded like complete nonsence but whats been happening lately you could tell why  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:18 pm
Ace_Price
Ace shes her wake up and starts to eat "Well you came out of a portal into America in a different time so that the war hasn't happened yet. So whats your name? I'm Ace." Ace continues to eat disregarding what he said sounded like complete nonsence but whats been happening lately you could tell why

"huuu...Ameri-Damn i miss Jumped...War What war"she mummbled then added "Arizhel... Arizhel Stormrunner Im a Cataran What are you your Different from anyone i have ever seen though i have only ever seen Cataran"

((just a note Cataran are an all Female Race basicly what she is going to explain when she recovers a bit more is that she came to earth directly from her home planet her shuttle basicly transported her directly into the portal and she was aiming for Japan))  

thundergirl18

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:23 pm
((lol i didnt even think of that posibility that you could portal jump from your planet onto ours when our portal ended. cool.))

Ace stops eating and looks at her like shes crazy "Cataran? Well i'm Human and I don't think you should go outside."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:12 pm
Ace_Price
((lol i didnt even think of that posibility that you could portal jump from your planet onto ours when our portal ended. cool.))

Ace stops eating and looks at her like shes crazy "Cataran? Well i'm Human and I don't think you should go outside."

"Cataran are all like me all cataran look somewhat like me why do you not have boobs human" she looked as if she was starting to recover some energy then the both of you hear a vary loud rummble "oh im so hungry" she groaned "you got any milk"  

thundergirl18

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:50 pm
When Tsukiko was done eating she looked up and asked. "Can you please tell me everything you know about me. When I woke up everything was blank and it still is. And I do now my ears and tail are missing."  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games