Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:13 pm
["Ice relfected a persons image, and water made the image move and copy your movements"

You got that outta CCS, eh? You sneaky.

<:]

]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:15 pm
Edaniel
["Ice relfected a persons image, and water made the image move and copy your movements"

You got that outta CCS, eh? You sneaky.

<:]

]

{Oh yeah. But then again, CCS said that it was water and shadow. I think water and ice make a better combo for an illusion, because ice reflects a person's image in colour. ^_^}  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:40 pm
Aoki stood on the branch, harsh wind like a cure for the curse, even for a little. Aoki quietly returned to her room, shutting the window. If everyone ignored her, she relized she would always have herself. She could do anything she wanted to, anything at all, and she could always find herself... Sometimes she didn't get why she did things, maybe if she spent time alone, Aoki could figure her issues and problems out.

It was a little selfish to be thinking of only herself, but Aoki felt so free and relaxed, it felt like nothing mattered right now, not even Koh or Shinobu... All ther was was her. Aoki.

Aoki fell back onto her cushioned bed and almost instantly fell asleep.

'Controlling me... Controlling me. It's lossing me, you losing.

Controlling me, controlling me, your losing, your losing.

Controlling me, controlling me, your losing me, say ohh... '

The song flowed to Aoki's mind. The beat was so, unexplainable. The words were like fluttering birds and it sounded like a heart beat played on a tin drum.

'All is helpless, my woes are, closing in. I feel the pain...

Controlling me, controlling me, your losing me, your losing me...'

The words just seemed to repeat themselves, like they were trying to say something; Aoki couldn't wake up the beats, the words, all of it made so much sense, but no sense at all.

'It's calling me...' Aoki thought hazily.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:11 am
"It is my fault, Shinobu..." Izumo said coldly. "This whole thing. Melora wouldn't be immortal, she wouldn't be angry at the rest of you, especially you, Shinobu. It's all... my fault."

Izumo knew what he had to do at that moment. Somehow, he had to undo his mistake, whatever way possible. First, he would confront Melora. There was no way he could take back the wounds he had dealt her so long ago... but at least it would her a new target to release her anger. Perhaps, too, there was some way to reverse what Shinobu had done. After all, the whole group had become immortal by an unknown means. The leader of the group seemed to know something, but he wasn't talking. Shinobu had obviously done something within her own limitations; she had no knowledge of how she had turned Melora immortal in the first place. Shinobu, then, was of no help. As much as he would have liked an easy way out, he was on his own.

He rose to his feet, his face dispalying as little emotion as he could make it. Where he would go from here, even he did not know. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to leave. He wasn't sure of anything.

Izumo turned to walk away, but stopped. Shinobu has said something that was complete truth.

"Yes, Shinobu. The guilt... it does hurt."

Izumo stood in place, silent, unsure of whether to stay or leave.  

Mikujin

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:35 pm
{...wow. People posted. I feel really bad about not doing anything now...}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:07 pm
Aoki woke up soon after she fell asleep. She mummbled, and despite having so much fun last night by herself, she felt as though if she saw another living immortal untill next week, she would masacure the whole lot of them, throw them in a ditch and wait for them to come back on moday when she was in a better mood.

Unlocking her door and lazily pushing it open, only to fall on the hard floor, Aoki's mood continued to make a spiraling turn for the worst. Tripping down a flight of stairs, she pushed herself up, blood heating up, coursing in her viens, calling her to fight something. She flopped over in a dead-like manner in her balcony, just able to pull herself into a chair, but again, she fell over due to her lack of wits about her vacationing mind, probebly still sitting in that tree wondering where it's body went.

She looked at herself. She was still wearing the black clothes she had worn yestrday, but thankfully had replaced her black bow with her regular orange one, giving her the feel of a dark, but still happy mood.

'I wonder if they'll notice I'm here...' Aoki hoped, grinning lazily, half-opening her eyes. 'Hopefully, Shinobu and Haru will meet up again long enough for me to sneak out... I would like that...'

She felt as though she needed to do something, her tiny shell brimming with energy, but she still couldn't pull herself to move untill she thought of her mission for a few minutes.

'TRAINING!' Aoki thought hopefully, already running down the stairs and outside to a random tree, but flopping over when she relized her energy had an 'off' and 'on switch that she couldn't control.

"Dammit!" Aoki whined, falling back on the stone floor just outside the headquaters. "I'm going insane from lack of posative social interactment!"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:35 pm
Kuro Layed on the floor staring at the roof, as he had been doing for the past few hours. He wanted someone to talk to, but didnt want to put up with anyone. He wanted to fight, but he wanted it to be a challange. Sighing lightly he closed his eyes, and tapped the floor with his foot trying to release the pent up energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:44 pm
{ KURO POSTED! *Throttle* Yay! ^.^ Somone posted for once! Happy Aoki! }  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:46 pm
((Someone is on when i am! eek ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:48 pm
{ *Le gasp* O.o Kuro is on when I am? Yay!}  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:52 pm
((yay))

Edit: ((hello?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:03 pm
Koh was left there. Shinobu didn't even acknolagde that he was having problems. He had so many more questions now. So his pain, was hurting someone else. Who? Could this person also feel his feelings? Could they read his thoughts? Since they were conected, could they control him? Why did this person never show themselfs to anyone else? Many more questions liek that flowed throughout his entire body. His whole spirt seemed to be mangled and disorriantated. Koh couldn't do anything, he just feel to his knee's left there to ponder his own thoughts, without answers. Did Shinobu see him as too much of a kid? Did she think that he wasn't mature enough to handle what needed to be said? If so, why did Shinobu think that? Had Koh not proven himself worthy, mature? Tears continued down Koh's cheeks. He couldn't manage to stop them.  

Lifesreject

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:22 pm
Aoki looked around the theater absent mindedly. She still had time to bother people before she left for her mission with Shinbu, and finally her energy was back to normal. Quietly singing a quick-paced song, she looked down Tao's basement and saw Koh was still there from last night.

"Koh, are you still there? Your gonna collapse if you stand there forever." Aoki whispered down the stairs, blinking at the sight of his tears. "You okay? Did something else happen? Melora is gone, and it's not your fault, Koh-kun." Aoki smilled warmly, walking down the stairs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:31 pm
"But I contribute to someone else's pain." How can I live like this? Koh stayed down on hsi knee's. He couldn't stand if he wanted. His eyes were red from the tears that continuously littered his face. He never knew any of this, and he had never would have asked for it if he knewe that his pain was relayed to someone else.  

Lifesreject

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:36 pm
"But Koh, think about it, we only hurt people if we need to, and only get hurt if we let our guard down. A common theif does more than us in a month than we will do forever." Aoki tried to make the best of it; If it hurt Koh that much, he might never be Koh again, the one Aoki liked.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games