Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm
Soon Ciel was finished with his tea and he blushed before looking up over at Sebastian. "What do you know about the female anatomy? And about pleasuring a woman in bed?" Sebastian smiled at how straight forward he was being and bowed before he began to explain things to him. "Well the female's main sensitive point is this one tiny bump located at the top of the v****a. It's called a clitoris, and it makes them see stars when it's rubbed against. Other points of sensitivity includes the breasts, maining the nipples, her neck, and sometimes even her feet. Kissing these spots makes her wet, and can be used for foreplay before you actually go for the sex. Did that help you Bochan?"

Ciel was blushing up a storm as he continued, but he nodded when he was finished. "Yes thank you Sebastian."

"I'm here to help Bochan." He smiled before he patted him on his head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Claude smiled, "I'm sorry, but I was just merely concerned for my lord's beloved lady."
Isabella blushed. "Ciel told me some things, things that you had taught him..."
Claude waited for the girl to get the question out, not wanting to rush her.
".....about people having sex." she was blushing thought she was looking away. "...can you tell me how to.....please a man?"
Claude got up and sat beside her, He flipped the book to a page with a diagram. "When he gets like this, just wrapped your hand around it and rub it up and down. You see here? " He pointed. She nodded blushing. "The tip is filled with nerve endings and it will please him if you stimulate him. " Claude let the girl absorb the information before continuing. "Do you know what foreplay is?"
She shook her head,
"It's sexual stimulation before the actual intercourse. And for a woman it's important for her. It is not advisable for a woman to have intercourse until she's stimulated and ready."
Claude's soft impersonal tone and his willingness eased her nervousness.
"Ready? How do I-....a woman knows when she's ready?" She asked.
Claude flipped to another page, showing her the picture. "A woman will get wet in this area. Her fluids ease penetration and makes it easier and enjoyable for both sexes."
"I-I see."

When Isabella had been silent for a long moment, Claude stood up and picked up Sebastian's book. "If you have any other questions, feel free to ask....I promise that I will not tell anyone My Lady."

Bella gave him a nervous smile. Watching him leave.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm
When Ciel was done with Sebastian he sent him on his way before getting some more rest in his bed, and Sebastian began to once again make his way to the library to continue reading his book.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm
Seeing Sebastian coming down the hallway, Claude held up the book that he was reading. "Bella's in the library, reading. Best not to disturb her. How is Ciel doing?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:51 pm
Sebastian saw the book that he had in his hands and took it from him with a smirk on his face when asked about Ciel. "Not surprisingly he asked me about the female body, and ways to please it. I taught him all that I knew as a sort of father figure to him. I want him to be well prepared. He's asleep right not, and luckily for all of us he's missing out on violin practice right now."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:04 pm
Claude smiled. "Very fortunate." Then stole a quick kiss right there in the hallway.

Some hours later, it was getting close to supper time. Isabella had long since put the book away and decided that she would spend time with him after supper with Ciel to see if how well he had recovered. She supposed that if Ciel was feeling any better from the day's rest, She might make an attempt later in the evening.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm
Sebastian kissed him back but then there was an "EEP!" Sebastian pulled away and turned around to see May-Rin blushing in the hallway before she fainted. Before she hit the ground he caught her in his arms. "Oh my...."

Ciel was up and awake, sitting up in his bed, feeling a lot better now, and felt that most of his original strength was back, and he no longer felt tired. He was reading his Latin while patiently waiting for supper.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:53 pm
Isabella had taken a quick bath and replaced her priest's cassock with a pretty dress. She walked into Ciel's bedroom "Oh your awake, that's good. I came up to see if you would be able to have supper downstairs in the dinning room?"
She was wearing a pair of white fingerless gloves with lace at the wrists, her dress was very simple, almost plain. It had buttons down all the way down the front of the shirt. and a large bow at the back of the skirt.
The girl seemed cheerful. "I hope that you rested well, Sebastian had made something to encourage your appetite, so I hope that your hungry."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:04 pm
Ciel smiled warmly at her. "You're looking rather beautiful this evening Isabella. Well let's see if I can walk down there on my own. I have most of my strength back, so I should be able to." He put the book away and rather easily got out of his bed on his own and walked around for a bit. "Looking good to me." He then put on his slippers and housecoat before taking her hand and going to the dining hall with her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 pm
Isabella smiled.

Supper was wonderful as usual, with good company and good food. Bella made sure that Ciel finished off his vegetables by implying that the tall handsome Spaniards from her home country always had generous helpings.
When dessert came around, they heard soft piano music coming from down the hall in the music room which was nearby, with the doors open the music set a romantic tone to the evening.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:58 pm
Ciel didn't want to eat all of his veggies, but Isabella somehow talked him into it. When it was time for dessert Ciel heard the piano playing next door accompanied by the violin. "Looks like Sebastian and Claude are trying to make our meal more romantic..."

Sebastian played the violin next to Claude at the piano.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:09 am
"That's nice of them." Bella said blushing over her chocolate mousse. She listened for a moment. "I don't think I know this music.....It's very pretty." She sighed.

Claude looked up at Sebastian, his hands dancing over the keys, like the other night, the music didn't follow any set melody for long. To him, playing beautiful music together was like making love. His expression of love and immortal devotion was in the music, passion, fire and tenderness.

When the music played something sweet and tender, she was looking into Ciel's blue eyes, lost in their color and When the music changed seemingly to echo a pounding heart and soft breathes. Isabella felt her face grow warm and her heartbeat match it.
She looked away shyly.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:27 am
"Claude doesn't play an exact tune. He loves to play by the ear, and according to the mood." Sebastian smirked as he continued to play along with him. When she looked into his eyes like that he blushed, and felt his heart pounding in his chest as well. "I...love you Isabella." He looked right at her as he said his feelings to her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:34 am
Isabella looked back at him. "And I love you Ciel."

The melody slowed, a slow romantic waltz. It invited the image of two bodies close together, moving tenderly full of sweetness.

Isabella found her self leaning in close to Ciel, wanting something sweeter then chocolate. Her hand found his and her fingers closed around them. "Ciel..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:45 am
He was glad when she had said it back to him. This made this moment even more special. he heard the music slow down to a waltz and blushed when he saw Isabella getting closer to him. He got closer to her as well and slightly tilted his head when she called out his name while holding his hand. "Yes Isabella?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games