Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

annai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:34 pm
Well there was a meet recently where I live and I wore my new BTSSB Marie Antoinette JSK to it. The pics aren't that great but show my outfit:
At Infusion Tea (lol you can see my dear rabbit Kimiko sitting in a chair too and yes no blouse because it was hot and the straps around the next are hard to get over a blouse):
User Image
Group shot where you see my entire outfit:
User Image

Well there it is! I have on:
Hairbow: I made it! And it wasn't crooked (I can sew a dress beautifully but for some reason I fail at hair bows sweatdrop )
JSK: BTSBB Marie Antoinette JSK
Socks: Baby
Bag: Baby Bunny Bag
Shoes: Ling Lam/Montreal
Parasol: Meta (which I left in the restaurant and didn't notice until after the picture was takes xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:46 am
Ha! I saw those posted on EGL. (:
You and your bunny [and your hunny] look adorable all together!

boconnotto

annai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:26 pm
boconnotto
Ha! I saw those posted on EGL. (:
You and your bunny [and your hunny] look adorable all together!

Aww thank you very much 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:11 am
Me wearing a headdress I made ages ago. Yes, I really am that ugly.
User Image

Me dressed normally (except the halo and wings)
User Image  

YoruAmura

Shy Genius

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:27 pm
I think its cute : ) And I most certainly dont think you look ugly D:<

More pictures plz <3 ?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:46 am
Nocturnal Scarecrow

More pictures plz <3 ?
???????????????? Me??  

YoruAmura

Shy Genius

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:37 pm
My_Chemical_Romance_Freak
Nocturnal Scarecrow

More pictures plz <3 ?
???????????????? Me??

YAH YOU!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:56 pm
Nocturnal Scarecrow
My_Chemical_Romance_Freak
Nocturnal Scarecrow

More pictures plz <3 ?
???????????????? Me??

YAH YOU!
ooooooo really????  

YoruAmura

Shy Genius

uttate_chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:20 am
uttate_chan
Gomen Nasai~~~! I know im not an active lollie that only because i just got a dress not that long ago

But i am posting some pictures. i don't have a petitcoat under but i hope this is acceptable

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

what kind of lolita do you consider this? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:50 am
Uttate: With some changes to the outfit it would make a really nice Gusso Lolita dress. the colors of BLK/WHT are there so it would be that. I do have a fdew suggestions for the dress being a seamstress myself. 1) Usually the corset type of structure on the dress usually always looks cosplayish but since I can't see a good detail of it I can't see if its sewn on or actually threaded through hooks. 2). The ribbon of the back is floppy and I think it would look cuter is the belt was made from fabric rather than ribbon because it would make a large cute bow 3nodding
Er...I hoped I answered your questions sweatdrop  

annai

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:18 pm
@ Mcr Freak: YA RLY!

@ Kimiko
Yes I agree, get a petti under there though!
I think the corset front would look better not as wide, sor tof how baby does it : O  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:57 am
My little white bow from Strawberry Doll Shop showed up the other day while I was in the middle of playing SCO [3x exp event week! AAAAH!] and so this is the absolutely ridiculous result:

User Image

User Image

Hair's a mess 'cause my cowlick won't lay flat.
Eyes are puffy from gaming. Good lord.
But I got so excited about the bow and wearing it that I didn't realize it was still on until my roommate said "Now how did you get your headphones onto the band?" They weren't, actually. They're one of those headsets that sit at the back of your head and hook over your ears.

I love that bow.
Need to sew it down onto the band better, though. It tends to kind of go a bit rigid.

And look! You can see some skirts thrown over my bed in the background from when I was explaining things to a neighbor/friend/ex-roommate.

boconnotto

Goth_chi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:52 pm
Kyuumu
umm, a dress I altered from an EGA dress. . .in my sig, I know ^_^;
User Image

aaaaand, my skirt I love biggrin
User Image

aaand um my face xd

User Image

I hate my curly hair sweatdrop You can't do much with Curly hair. . .

Your hair is cute but I've gotta say the top dress makes me cry. reasons: It is a little short on you, the neck line is a bit too lowcut, it looks like a cheap material.
don't get too mad at me though: I'm more into the sweet/ innocent lolita where you're covered... that and i'm a**l about what's considered lolita.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:54 pm
annai
Well there was a meet recently where I live and I wore my new BTSSB Marie Antoinette JSK to it. The pics aren't that great but show my outfit:
At Infusion Tea (lol you can see my dear rabbit Kimiko sitting in a chair too and yes no blouse because it was hot and the straps around the next are hard to get over a blouse):
User Image
Group shot where you see my entire outfit:
User Image

Well there it is! I have on:
Hairbow: I made it! And it wasn't crooked (I can sew a dress beautifully but for some reason I fail at hair bows sweatdrop )
JSK: BTSBB Marie Antoinette JSK
Socks: Baby
Bag: Baby Bunny Bag
Shoes: Ling Lam/Montreal
Parasol: Meta (which I left in the restaurant and didn't notice until after the picture was takes xd )

It looks good on ya n.n  

Goth_chi

Cross06

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:12 pm
boconnotto
My little white bow from Strawberry Doll Shop showed up the other day while I was in the middle of playing SCO [3x exp event week! AAAAH!] and so this is the absolutely ridiculous result:

User Image

User Image

Hair's a mess 'cause my cowlick won't lay flat.
Eyes are puffy from gaming. Good lord.
But I got so excited about the bow and wearing it that I didn't realize it was still on until my roommate said "Now how did you get your headphones onto the band?" They weren't, actually. They're one of those headsets that sit at the back of your head and hook over your ears.

I love that bow.
Need to sew it down onto the band better, though. It tends to kind of go a bit rigid.

And look! You can see some skirts thrown over my bed in the background from when I was explaining things to a neighbor/friend/ex-roommate.

OhMiGosh! Everyone's so pretty! I don't consider myself so pretty... '''>.> If I can find some pictures, I'll post them.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games