Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:20 pm
Punkfreak666
"wel f pepole possed solowly, den da rp gos solow. but u get alot futhur wen pepole pose, meening da plase steys alife."

"How fast you post doesn't matter, as long as you post consistently. Even just four people posting once a day will keep an RP alive. But if you don't post for a week or two........."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:32 pm
"ya but u forgat dat no f ree1 has unlimmided tim on da comp. sum pepole ned to leeve aftur a wile."  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:38 pm
"That's what I mean, with a slow RP, it only costs you a couple minutes a day, and you can type up your post offline. With a fast RP, you have to invest hours."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:43 pm
Saria Mithril
hathor_sakmet
Rocks side to side in her chair holding the sides with her hands her legs crossed native style. Giggling she says in a very childish tone "me likey bouncy, me likey bouncy" shakes her head giggling.

Saria chuckles, "You and Anna would get along. She derives endless pleasure from her chair. Mostly spinning and rocking. But I can see bouncing. I can see that amusing her for hours."

Stops holding up one head extending her index finger trying to look serious. "A chair is endless when it comes to fun it has many ways to make a person laugh." Sighs "I think I shall kill my little sister now" growls mummbling.  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:48 pm
hathor_sakmet
Saria Mithril
hathor_sakmet
Rocks side to side in her chair holding the sides with her hands her legs crossed native style. Giggling she says in a very childish tone "me likey bouncy, me likey bouncy" shakes her head giggling.

Saria chuckles, "You and Anna would get along. She derives endless pleasure from her chair. Mostly spinning and rocking. But I can see bouncing. I can see that amusing her for hours."

Stops holding up one head extending her index finger trying to look serious. "A chair is endless when it comes to fun it has many ways to make a person laugh." Sighs "I think I shall kill my little sister now" growls mummbling.

"Yes, death to little sisters," Saria agrees, looking out for Anna, who is the baby sister in her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:48 pm
"ya, ur rite."  

[Bang Bang]

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:55 pm
Saria Mithril
"Yes, death to little sisters," Saria agrees, looking out for Anna, who is the baby sister in her family.

Shivers "ok I got a stranger shiver up my spine that means something bad shall happen or strange."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:09 pm
"Strange things always happen here," Saria mutters, making a face, looking around Aena's bar.  

Saria Mithril

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:16 pm
Looks at Saria "oh is that so?" laughs nervously pulling her knees close to her chest nibbling on her sleeves.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:18 pm
Saria nods. "You see, this is Aena's bar. Aena is the magic word. Anything with Aena in it is one of those places where a lot of strange things happen. Aena's desk. Aena's apartment. Aena's room, where I am now. All of these places are danger zones. There's a pattern in there somewhere."  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:22 pm
Reeses finally sighed and layed on the table. "Okay, I'm tired of being stupid. It's so much harder then just typing things out."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:28 pm
" biggrin Anna always tells me that we should respect idiots, because it's not easy to be so consistently stupid and still get by. I guess she's right."  

Saria Mithril

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:31 pm
Laughs through the cloth in her mouth and nods agreeing with Aena and Saria.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:50 pm
Nartair gently knocks on the doorframe, a little nervous at the moment, "H..hello?"  

Aya_Maoko

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:56 pm
"Oh my god, Nartair," Saria says, with her mouth hanging open, "What have you done with your hair? You look gorgeous."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games