Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lothlin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:42 pm
Bloody hell, my Betta just died. ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:44 pm
aw poor sharkbite. I had to have aiko put to sleep today to...*hugs*  

clubanimon
Crew

Kyoki_Togashi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:56 pm
You did!? o.O aw I ish sorry T-T
@Loth~ your fish had a name? didn't know that>> but I ish sorry to hear that to u-u

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:31 pm
Oh no, Club. Damn. I'm so sorry *hugs* If you need to talk, I'm here :/  

lothlin

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:13 pm
I ate my orphans.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 pm
User Image

I'm sorry to hear that Club, I know how hard it is to loose a pet, I'm also sorry to hear about your Betta Lothlin. sad

@Boss confused

User Image  

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:03 pm
I can't believe that Christmas is almost here... It's hard to think that soon it'll be 2008. And it'll probably be the end of January before my car gets fixed. stressed I've got a rental, but a Kia Spectra can't compare to the comfort of my Versa. I'm heartily bored, and wished I had the money to go ice skating or something fun. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:44 pm
User Image

I can't WAIT for 2008! I swear I hope it's better then this year. Otherwise that might mean the year of my death or something! (aka this year has been s**t *excuse my french*) I'm really hoping that next year will make up for this one

/emo emo

User Image  

Radjulon
Crew

lothlin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:47 pm
Sooooo Sweeny Todd. Who has been?

DAMN Johnny Depp, you are one nice singer. Who woulda thunk? Helena Bonham-Carter ain't half bad either, I kind of want to buy the soundtrack.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image

I wanna see it!! I WANNA SEE IT SSSOOO BAD!! That and I am Legend heart heart Peoplez! Buy me movai ticketz!! domokun

User Image  

Radjulon
Crew

Quinth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:41 pm
Just got back from Sweeny Todd, and MY GOD that was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I may have had a more serious appreciation of its beauty if I hadn't gone with pervs like Laura and Chelsea and Jaz. But oh man their running commentary cracked me up so bad I was crying with laughter. Also, Depp is amazingly hot, that other "good guy" is amazingly NOT, and the blood is sooo amusing.

Mmm I couldn't sit all the way through I Am Legend, it was too scary for me. sweatdrop Plus I hear the ending SUCKS BUTT. sad (The book was great though.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:29 am
I hope that we will get to see sweeny todd...if not I guess we get to go out of town and watch it XD  

Rhies

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:18 am
I loved I Am legend. Those who didn't like the ending must of have been wanting a happy perfect ending. It was a wonderful tracic story in my opinion. I havn't cried at a movie like that in a long time.

But aw....you saw sweeney todd without me? I was hoping we could do that while i was home sad

My older sister also said Alvin and the chipmunks was funny so I might have to see that too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:54 pm
User Image

Dude...don't go to Alvin and the Chipmunks if you have any respect for their history

User Image  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:59 pm
After all the movies they had them make this is really nothing new. I'm just going to look at is as something separate then the chipmunks from my childhood.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games