Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:33 pm
I loved the Chipmunks as a cartoon... I'm sorry club, I didn't realize you wanted to go with me. I don't really know of any other movie I'd like to see that's out right now though... maybe the other Nation Treasure, because I'm a dork for that series >_> if you like it anyways. Most people don't seem to.

My problem with I Am Legend the movie is that the book's ending was waaaay better. (Though I only have internet spoilers to explain the movie ending to me.) And still beautifully tragic. If you don't mind spoiling yourself, go wikipedia it, or go find the book somewhere. smile

Grrr I am fighting someone over an Angelic Pendant in the MP right now and he's so damn rich... I've sold almost all my MCs to keep in the running for this damn thing...
EDIT: Damn, I was outbid by 60k in the last 20 seconds. ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:19 am
wow! thats a lot of munnies! I haven't even seen that much since I have joined Gaia!  

Rhies

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:00 am
I suppose I'll just have to see sweeney todd by myself. Everyone has already seen it or doesn't want to go ._. As for national treasure I didn't see the first one.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:11 am
User Image

I thought the first one was great (National Treasure). I haven't seen the second one though. As for I am Legend, while I haven't seen it, how on Earth could that story POSSIBLY have a happy ending?? People expecting that are strange and....well, probably none to bright. And if I personally knew ya Club, I'd go see Sweeney Todd with ya! lol

User Image  

Radjulon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:14 am
I has lots of monies but I've been saving it for ages. Dang Pengu Slippers!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:49 am
If you want to wait until we're back to school, I'd be perfectly happy to go see Sweeny Todd again with you!

...and then annoy people with my bad british accent *cackles*  

lothlin

Quinth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:59 am
I don't think you need to see the first National Treasure to get the sequels? But it's been a while since I watched them at all so I don't really remember.

WHY IS THIS PENDANT SO EXPENSIVE. ;_;
There's only like one guy selling one in the forums and he wants a damn 1640k for it. Aaauuuggghhh.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:55 pm
User Image

an 03 item of wonder.
I want one crying
for now I must be content with my angelic bracelets heart

User Image  

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:40 pm
Christmas snow!! As we were eating Christmas lunch, it started to snow. Now we've got about an inch right now, and it doesn't look like it'll stop any time soon. Thank goodness I don't have to work tomorrow - my rental car's getting buried in the driveway. sweatdrop But I love the snow! Snow, Snow, SNOW!! heart It's so pretty, and it gives me an excuse to drink more cocoa, and laugh at the screaming marshmellows as they shrink. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:48 pm
*full of fish since her family is Italian and does the feast of the seven fishes*  

clubanimon
Crew

lothlin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:15 pm
Hah, we don't do the feast of seven fishes.

We do the feast of honeybaked ham and assorted smorgasboard things. So I'm full of ham, deviled eggs, stuffed olives, and delicious lemon cookies.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:21 pm
My stepmom and I failed miserably at melting chocolate for choco strawberries. It got so hot that it turned into sugar. LOL. razz

And now we're opening stockings~ heart  

Quinth

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:54 pm
I've done worse to chocolate, Trust me. I burned it in a mug in the microwave. The chocolate was fine till i turned for a second, looked back and the microwave was smoking so bad, It was hard to even see. I cooled it off in the sink, looked in it, and saw a big black lump That used to be chocolate. Good thing it wasn't in my house. It was in an empty office building. But WOW did it stink.

Oh, teh randomness.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:31 pm
SUCCESS!!! FINALLY!! heart

*dies*

...It's really hard to look at my gold amount now. *sob*  

Quinth

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:01 am
lol, was the demonic pendent the same time as the angelic?  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games