Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:36 pm
Emelin smiled as she recieved her daggers back and placed them back into her boots. She watched Vermelho trot back and wondered where her own dragon wandered off too.

-Siencyn, it's getting dark, come back.-
-Be there in a sec!-

She looked into the sky and back at Vermelho, who was sniffing her.
"Hehe." She knelt down and extended her wings around to the front, almost like a barrier to her sides. She held out her hand to Mel to make sure it was alright to touch him. She was never sure all dragons were as friendly as others.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:52 pm
Vermelho began to lick her extended hand. He then sneezed, and as he did, he fell on his chin. He looked just like a cute puppy, only huge. He smiled up at Emelin with a goofy smile.

Topaz sat down against a tree and pulled out her bow and quiver full of arrows. After the fight today, she wanted to make sure everything was still okay. She inspected every inch of her bow. After finding no imperfections, she lay it aside and began to check the arrow heads of only a few of her arrows. These were made from dhist, like the bow, and she used them only if she really needed a perfect shot.

Only six left. Not bad, considering I only made twenty, and that was a year ago. And I used three today. She set five aside, leaving only one in the quiver. The other five she set securely in her tattered pack. She sighed heavily.

rubidrake2

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:42 pm
Emelin smiled and laughed lightly as Vermelho sneezed and fell over himself. She sat herself backwards and looked to Topaz to see what she was doing.

Siencyn crashed through some branches and landed almost on top of Mel. Siencyn had some twigs and leaves stuck in his fur and he sat up very stupidly. He gave Emelin a grin and trotted over in her direction. He laid in her lap and Em plucked out the leaves and branches.

-You silly dragon, you could have woken up everything that lives in this forest.-
-But I didn't.- Emelin smiled and continued to pick out random twigs that seemed to multiply as she took more away.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:48 pm
Topaz chuckled, seeing the comical dragons frolicing about.

"So, Emelin, how did you come to Jal' Rusai? Obviously you aren't from around here. "

rubidrake2

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:18 am
Neo listened silently as Topaz talked about the daggers, it made no sense to him as he wasn't a fighter but he did have a weapon somewhere. Made of the hardest material in the known universe although it sounded similar to the dhist she was talking about.
"I feel left out now." He said to himself as two dragons appeared and went to the knights of the same element.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:51 am
Emelin paused for a moment from her twig plucking, which caused Siencyn to look up and awake from his light sleep. She looked at Topaz and smiled.

"I travel about. I was in the city near here, near the sea and felt it was right to come this way." She turned her head to Neo, almost forgetting he was there.

She chuckled to his comment. "Now why do you feel left out?"

Siencyn rubbed his nose on Em's hand and laid his chin on her knee. Emelin stroked his fur as she talked.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:18 pm
Neo shook his head, he had spoken louder than he had wanted.
"Everyone else i have met has bonded with a dragon. Freyr is just teasing me." He smiled shrugging slightly trying not to be too bothered, he had things that no one here ever would.
Maybe you just can't be bothered looking. The time dragon suggested once again making Neo jump. He still didn't bother replying, he couldn't think of anything to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:33 pm
Saphira_lights
Neo shook his head, he had spoken louder than he had wanted.
"Everyone else i have met has bonded with a dragon. Freyr is just teasing me." He smiled shrugging slightly trying not to be too bothered, he had things that no one here ever would.
Maybe you just can't be bothered looking. The time dragon suggested once again making Neo jump. He still didn't bother replying, he couldn't think of anything to say.

"Freyr?" She raised an eyebrow, and jumped slightly as he did. Sometimes she could be very jumpy.

-You think he could be a knight too?- Siencyn telepathecally said, very sleepily. Emelin looked down at the tired dragon in her lap.
-Dunno, possibly. Hehe, maybe you should get some sleep dearest.- Siencyn gave a big yawn and fell asleep.

She looked back at Neo and gave a smile.

xroseintherainx

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:44 pm
At a nod from Topaz, Vermelho curled up near Siencyn.

Don't ask me where I'm from, please don't ask me where I'm from... Topaz had realized her mistake just now. When she had asked Emelin where she was from, she had forgotten that it was common courtesy to return the inqury.

Topaz glanced up from her weapons to steal an image of the staging. She sighed within. Emelin was smiling at Neo, not looking at Topaz, which gave her some hope.

((You can ask if you want to ^^))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:54 am
PojoDaPiratess

"Freyr?" She raised an eyebrow, and jumped slightly as he did. Sometimes she could be very jumpy.

-You think he could be a knight too?- Siencyn telepathecally said, very sleepily. Emelin looked down at the tired dragon in her lap.
-Dunno, possibly. Hehe, maybe you should get some sleep dearest.- Siencyn gave a big yawn and fell asleep.

She looked back at Neo and gave a smile.

Neo blinked then looked at the floor.
"Freyr, its what the voice that talks to me calls herself." He realised how strange it sounded but it was said now and he couldn't change it.
"I don't know who she is really." He muttered mentally telling himself to be quiet but not taking any notice. He acted like he was insane sometimes.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:36 pm
Emelin gave Vermelho a pat and looked back to Neo.

"It might be a dragon of your own. That's how Siencyn called to me. Not that I'm all knowing, but it's just a suggestion." Siencyn lifted his head at the mention of his name, but fell asleep once again after that.

It was silent for a few moments, after hearing a cricket chirp somewhere behind her she looked to Topaz.

"My guess is that your not from around her either. Where would you be from?" Siencyn gave a snort and began to lightly snore, shifting himself after a few moments.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:33 pm
Walking into the town again for a second time, the place seemed much more deserted. Hmm...She looked around for a familiar face...Emelin, or perhaps that other girl she had healed....

"what was her name again?" She thought in her head, "Topaz or something like that wasnt it?" Jager was nowhere to be found either,

"he never did answer my questions" She thought again

:well I guess you didn't need it since you found me alright anyways:

Riordan responded, Vi looked at him wonderingly at how he responded at what she had only thought, He gave a shrug then said :Mind reading:

After seeing no people she recognized, Vi figured it was time to turn in at an Inn, she was hungry and it had been somewhat of a long day. She began to walk aimlessly looking for a place to stay.  

shivababe

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:52 pm
"That is also what happened with Mel." She smiled sweetly at Neo.

"It is a long detail, so I shall not only spare you the details, but myself as well. I was born into the Royal Blood Line of the Moon Elves. Our name was Dyre. My mother, however, died in childbirth with my brother. My father, over come with grief, died shortly, after being overthrown by my uncle. But that's how it always is, isn't it? You hear stories all the time about evil uncles overthrowing their brothers. Of course, my brother, an assassin, owtlawed after the death of my father, eventually killed my uncle, and took over. He is only 15, this year. I have never met him. I was taken in by a friendly blacksmith. He tried to teach me all the proper lady-like things to do, but I always wanted to learn to metal work. SO he taught me, and I made my first dagger. I've made several others, but I only kept the last one. Its in my bag; I never use it for fighting. The only time I would consider using it would be for assassinations, not that I have ever. But it runs in my blood, and I do have a knack for stealth.

"Well, my surrogate father died, and I moved on, and met Onyx. He saved..." She paused. "But that is a story for another time. Perhaps I can tell it to you, one day. I'm sorry, but I don't like to speak about it. And I'm sure you are trustworthy, but I just... can't. I should have never brought it up, I'm sorry." She looked back to her bow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:40 pm
"You have quite a history. And of course, I won't force you to reveal anything." She nodded and looked sadly at her sleeping dragon.

"I never knew my real parents, as I have already said. They left me and my surrogate parents found me and took care of me. They were travelers, not the richest people, but the nicest. That's why I'm a traveler now, along with I would really like to find my birth parents..." she trailed off and continued to pet Siencyn.

She looked back and and smiled. "Should we just stay here for the night or find somewhere to stay? Because it's starting to get dark."

xroseintherainx

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:25 pm
"I'm prone to sleeping outside. The moonlight is my medium, and personally I don't mind; whichever you would prefer. However, I do enjoy your company, so I will most likely stay with you. " Topaz stood, streching, and looking around.

"I might also add that I have no idea which way we came from. My directional skills are some of my weakest." She shrugged hopelessly and sat back down, now fishing throguh her pack for something.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games