Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image

It'll last for a couple of more post before the repeating begins.
-is on the hunt for more XD-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 pm
I probably would have never known that. xDD <3 Good luck in your search! ;D  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image
-the hunt is still on-

Not having any luck at the moment in finding gifs. Oh well...hrm, and is wondering if Bonesy should have a love interest..XD cause its been, what...over seven years since he has dated anyone? Hrm..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 pm
Hmm, it'd be interesting to see how he'd cope with the feeling of loving someone again. O:  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image
Dance? 8D
Erm, probably not. I don't know..so it'd be interesting..cause I think McCoy does remarry in TOS..well, not during the show..in books or something. I think I remember reading something about that. I'd have to go searching again...then it begs the question, if Bones should go down the path of love!..to whom would it be? XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:52 pm
omg. Do you know which episode of AotS that is from? xDD Cause I totally wanna watch it now.

O: Yer asking the wrong girl. xD I think I may be bias in my answer, haha. xD  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image

I will try and find the link to that episode..just gotta recall where it is..hrm.

D: but I want to ask though! Ah, come on..Bonesy wants to know what your answer is

EDIT

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x97naa_attack-of-the-show-karl-urban-star_videogames <---there is the link  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:26 pm
haha. xD I'm such a Karl Urban fangirl. :3 It's fun. <333 That was a fun video. ;D

lol... uh... if that wasn't a clue... then I don't know what is. xD *cough*shamelessplug*cough*  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image

<>
Yeah, that video amused me..poor Karl in losing his sunglasses.

--gonna play dumb cause its more fun--

Like whut? XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:48 pm
I liked the way he described it. xD It reminded me of so many of my friends and me whenever we tell silly stories like that. Hands, sounds and all. xDD <3

Imagine this: two doctors, an MD and PhD. Cute. xD  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:53 pm
User Image

Its always fun to explain stories with hands! Adds to it.

Hrmm, ah yes. That does sound interesting. Guess we'll see where things go in this lovely guild. I'm quite thrilled to be apart of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 pm
lol I'm terrible about it. xD I almost always hit something... or someone. xD;;

haha. xD If it works, it works. xD <3 Ooo~ Me too! :3 I like chatting with everyone and reading their portrayals of the characters!  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:32 pm
User Image

I recall this one time, I was playing putt-putt with a group of friends..and it had been awhile since I had done it..well, the first hole is in this cave type thing..so I put the ball down, and get ready to hit it, and do so..I hit it too hard, it bounced off the wall and smacked the person next to me..granted, I didn't like that person..so it was funny as hell XD

Anyways, random story aside.

Yeah, I'd like to see McCoy become happy. He needs it! D: the man needs a hug...and a big happy pill..though sure that wouldn't help much. I'mma just hoping I'm doing McCoy some justice.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this roleplay heads too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 pm
hahaha. xDD That's -awesome-. The last time I played miniature golf was at a random arcade lock-in in Iowa. It was the cool set of indoor glow in the dark black light awesomeness. The theme was evolution, where you went from DINOSAURS to underwater creature things. There were five of us playing, and we sucked horribly. We ended up climbing all over the plaster creatures. During the Ice Age, I rode a saber tooth tiger. It was intense. xD

I think you're doing a fine job! ;D I like your McCoy. ^^ I think a hug would work better in the long run. :3 I hope the Barton Town thread picks up again; I miss my McCoy. xD;  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image

Miniature golf = highly amusing s**t that has little to do with playing it.

That just sounds awesome! We have a indoor glow one where I live..it sucks..really sucks.

Why thank you my dear. Yeah, I'm hoping it does too!...not that I have been reading it..or anything. ninja not a stalker. Ah, well, I think once stuff has settled down, the rp in barton will kick back up.

Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games