Submit

Come into the spooky forest?
  Umm...Sure?
  Only for a cookie...
View Results

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:18 pm
Omaru looked at Luna then up "You know...I understand where you are coming from...." his eyes looked into hers "so please..now i is your turn to see where i am coming from." he calmly took a breathe then left a note in Luna's hand. "Read it. and i will see you both later..." he walked over to Serena and handed her another note.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:49 pm
She started to read the note.  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:46 am
To Serena,

You should know i gave my heart to you, i have been thinking of a lot and if you have received this then i have given up. But don't worry I'm not going to commit suicide. No not again. I've cried enough to start a river. I had one thought on my mind at the time and that was you. But seems you had another on your mind. So carry on in your world and don't worry about the bleeding heart you denied. It will carry on in it's own way. So best of luck on your journeys and i will see you when our paths cross.

Omaru

P.S. The hearts and roses were for you...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:06 pm
"Oh..."  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:20 am
Omaru walked behind Serena walking into the wind and disappearing into a tree above the two of them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:37 pm
She put the note in a pocket and walked away.  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:57 pm
Omaru Watched her walk away and something tugged him to her, something inside his chest near the center, once again his heart was beating.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:58 pm
She could tell he was watching her but kept walking as Shadow apeared at her side and Angel, her bird, on her shoulder.  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:24 pm
He jumped down and then opened his mouth to say something but then turned the other way and began to walk."SERENA!!!!" he yelled practically clearing the forest of any birds in the trees. He turned and looked at the way he came he could just barely see her on the horizon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:52 pm
Serena looked back. Shadow nudged her and she said "I thought I hear something" Shadow started to walk. "Maybe it was in my head." She ran to catch up.  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:02 pm
Seeing her disappear he screamed with his demonic wolf voice "SEREENAAAAAAA!!!!!!" he darted off his sword bouncing off his back as he ran to her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:11 pm
She jumped when she heard the sound. A chill also when down her spine as Shadow started to growl and Angel flew to a low tree branch. She froze for a second and walked over to the tree Angel was on and sat down.  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:15 pm
Omaru saw Shadow ready for a fight. "Shadow...i don't want to hurt you or Serena. I just want to talk...and maybe train. But if you want to fight I can do that too." Omaru got down on all fours revealing his ripped and torn fur as he stared at Shadow  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:27 pm
Serena got up and walked to Shadow. " No fighting" She said softly. When she saw that wasn't going to work she got on her knees and hugged Shadow. "I said no fighting" She wispered and Shadow stopped growling. She got up and to Omaru, she said " The note said when are paths cross again. I didn't think it ment so soon."  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:35 pm
Omaru nodded adn then looked away "yeah...you're right....I...I just didnt want you to get hurt..." he looked to his ton up fur and closed his eyes "but I suppose i dont need to worry about you now do i....you're stronger than me right now."  
.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff