Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:23 pm
Hah, finally now that I have all your faces I'm one more step further in cronstructing my army of voodoo dolls.. now if you may please send me strands of your hair and/or flakes of your skin (unwittingly of course), that would be dandy.

AD- Would it be okay if we suggest a friend's quest? I know someone questing for a Devil Tail here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3406224&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

He's a good egg and has been questing for a long time and still has ages before he'll complete it, the nut.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:33 pm
Boo to you. I was thinking of Ashram.
Though, I was concerned about plugging the quest of a person I "know" somewhat.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:39 pm
lol, good old ashram  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:39 pm
Sir Langley

Well it seems I win since I mentioned it first, I guess Ash will love me more than you now biggrin

Awww, you were thinking of mine? How sweet heart  

Evil Spoon Child

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:49 pm
Bwaha! Photo goodness!! twisted

Deuxia >> Sneaky little lady xd That parrot hat goes quite well with you! *waits for stuff to be thrown at her*

Shiro >> *saves photo*

Koji >> 4laugh You look so kawaii! *pinch*

Ryuu >> xd Yes, that's me, and unfortunately, my hair has grown into the shape of the hairstyle of my avi.

SJ >> Really? Then I should stalk Fred Gallagher!

Nyome >> Then...I'll stalk you...and find out where you live, that way, I can see how you look like in the morning xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:54 pm
my hair is no longer like my avi's at all! now its straighter and a little shorter.

memai- if you have the ability to go stalk fred, then do it!  

oni cypress

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:58 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Sir Langley

Well it seems I win since I mentioned it first, I guess Ash will love me more than you now biggrin

Awww, you were thinking of mine? How sweet heart

Yes, it seems that way, doesn't it? Little do you know, Spoonz. Little do you know....

---

I don't look like my avatar at all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:15 pm
Memai- gonk *struggle* Liar! All lies! scream xd You heck of look like one of my IRL friends though. O_o;;

Oni- My hair...is there. xp I like my hair right now, its short and not curly at all! *w*

Lang- Hoorah for you. biggrin  

Chibi Koji

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:39 pm
You will pay for your sass. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:08 am
User Image

no, I could not contain myself...

Ryuuhou: can I leave now shiro?
Shiro: *pointing a gun to ryuuhou* well done, yes you may leave now.
Ryuuhou: thanks goodness! T.T

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:03 am
Koji >> O_o;; I do?

Oni >> Yes, but first I have to find out where in Michigan he is. I think my dad's going there at the end of the year...maybe I can sneak on the place blaugh

Ryuu >> Oo! I know how many licks it takes...*counts* Uhh...no wait, maybe I don't ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:19 am
Buh! gonk I was saved! xd

and now... ninja i know how many it takes to get to the center of an Akapop... the same ammount as there are layers on HELL! gonk

plus an Akapop tastes like a bubblepop ... only electrically charged with lots and LOTS of cinammon... and other spicy/sweet things xd

*expects knives to fly by anytime soon in the general direction of where Shiro stands* crying heart

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:09 am
hmmm i can help!!1
*throws knives without any aim whatsoever*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:01 am
Ehh....Ryuu, you might not want to do that O.o;;  

Memai-kins

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:31 am
onifiredemon
have you ever seen Newsies? that irish guy with the cane is awsome.

*tackles* Irish guy? In Newsies? <.< The only one I can think of with a cane is Spot Conlon. And he is most certainly from Brooklyn. ^^

Duct tape...like the force. Has a dark side and a light side and holds the universe together.

I have a total of 2 presents bought/made. This Christmas I'm going to give away some of my debt as presents, I think. sweatdrop Mostly, gonna get pressies for the kids, and that's it. No money. crying

Memai - I dunno, I think Fred already has more stalkers than he can handle. Have you ever seen the line outside one of his panels?? @_@

Shiro - Back up off my electric bra, yo!! evil  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games