Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manmai Shounensaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:35 am
xd Manmai lost a bet is going around shirtless!! Whee!!

LOL, yea, I noticed that, SJ. I just hope that when I post my mangas online I don't get the same thing happening to me like Fred...*eyes Shiro*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:16 pm
Blasted Msn, it gives away all my secrets. *is studying*  

Akahoshi

Xalome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:46 pm
Damnit.

I think I need theraphy for my addiction to Phantom of the Opera music. domokun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:12 pm
oh little you know SJ. the irish suffered a potatoe famine. which is the only crop that ever grows in ireland. so guess what! they all came to america. and yes, he is most certainly Irish. the Irish are tough! they where brought up to fight. when one kid came home after school, or maybe work, a nother kid insulted him. what did the mother do? she told him to fight the kid untill he took it back or not come home. but i'm half scotish, not Irish. which is interestin becouse i know more about Ireland Than scotland.

at least, i think he is Irish...  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:16 pm
onifiredemon
oh little you know SJ. the irish suffered a potatoe famine. which is the only crop that ever grows in ireland. so guess what! they all came to america. and yes, he is most certainly Irish. the Irish are tough! they where brought up to fight. when one kid came home after school, or maybe work, a nother kid insulted him. what did the mother do? she told him to fight the kid untill he took it back or not come home. but i'm half scotish, not Irish. which is interestin becouse i know more about Ireland Than scotland.

at least, i think he is Irish...

0.o?? naaaaani fooku??  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:22 pm
what the heck does that mean?

i have to know this crap, the play i may be in is centered around it.  

oni cypress

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:24 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
0.o?? naaaaani fooku??

xd That can be interpreted in one of two ways, both of which are funny.

Laitue - Phantom of the Opera?!... heart crying I've really been meaning to get the sound track to that (along with Mozart's Requiem and about a million other songs). My friends and I are going to have an orgiastic invasion of Chicago or whatever "select city" the movie comes out in on December 22.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:29 pm
all this talk about Fred is driving me nuts, and reminding me that i havn't checked megatokyo since break started. xp  

oni cypress

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:49 pm
e______e Megatokyo needs to die. *hisses at it* Makes me lose ANY compassion/sympathy I had for self-loathing artists. neutral

erm...yah. tomorrow's my last 2 finals. @___@ uber hard though.

D: no. pictures. ze end! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Nyome
e______e Megatokyo needs to die. *hisses at it* Makes me lose ANY compassion/sympathy I had for self-loathing artists. neutral

erm...yah. tomorrow's my last 2 finals. @___@ uber hard though.

D: no. pictures. ze end! xd

Good luck on your finals!!! and I agree with you stare *pokes fred with a 8 inch long sharpened and oven roasted needle*

Iyou - you said you like fruits basket some pages ago didn't you?
then we need to talk!!!!!! I need to get someone to fight over how gay is Yuki and how he should die.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:35 pm
*hands out Akapops to everyone and poofs away* blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:24 pm
Personally, I despise Megatokyo...no offense to anybody who likes it...it just makes me want to kick something really hard, just to have the pain to distract me from the incredible sense of unfulfillment I get from reading the comic.

Thus, I no longer read it.

Oni - um...right.

gnight!  

Songjewel

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:20 pm
@Songjewel: gonk darn it, woman! domokun I can't do two things at once! Either I "Back up" or Back off"!!! xd

and no, i really haven't read MT since page 400-something or other rolleyes and i don't care as much as i thought i once did either so yeah neutral

@Memai: gonk what?!?! ... stare Oh... so NOW you are regretting ever showing me Gaceful... is THAT it? evil *pouts*

@Hoshi-ko:
xD! how about you tell me next time not to lick you and lick an Akapop instead? blaugh

@Iyou: surprised there are two ways to interpret Ryuu's obvious Japanese Illiteracy? holy piragua! eek please DO tell! surprised xd

@Spatula-chan: D: Nuuu! I wanted Nyome piccy! crying

and now i head off to watch a movie. 3nodding if you do see a new person coming in, GREET them! domokun

ja! -_-;;;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:21 pm
MegaTokyo? What is megatokyo? How do you eat that? @_@ xd

Que ser eso? Con que se come? xd  

Deuxia Devonair

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:34 pm
Omg. Why must I have such Computer Retarded 20 Year Old Baby friends that are incapable of doing things themselves?

Thanks to that aforementioned fool, I'm now getting a million "WTF" 's thrown at me today from a million people on my goddamned MSN list.

Argh.
Lang is teh mad. I hate people.

... How is everyone? biggrin  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games